Hi Sup Forums I know it's shameful, but I want to fuck my daughter...

Hi Sup Forums I know it's shameful, but I want to fuck my daughter. I can't even be in The same room with her without feeling like a horrible person.

No wife in your life?

I'm married, we're still together. But my daughter is like a little young version of her.

OP here,
My wife left me after the incident with my brother-in-law.

Not the OP. Fuck off.

LOL

OP here ,My dick is to small so i can t please my wife .

fuck off this op and this really happened

I guess what I'm asking is what should I do? Tell my wife or our pastor, should I get a shrink? Should I try something with her, or seek help. I'm not even sure how she would react.

OP here, I'm going to start using a tripcode because of these other faggots.

It wasn't my fault, I literally could not stop trying to suck my brother-in-law's cock.

If you're not going to help, then kindly fuck off. I need honest advise, and you guys have been there for me before.

That wont end well. Talk to a therapist, not Sup Forums

>Talk to a therapist

fuck off back to facebook nigger cunt.

Chop off your dick and you'll be fine .

I work a shit job, might be too expensive. Should I atleast tell my wife?

I should probably point out that my daughter is of age, in her 20s,and still living with us. She works, but not much. She spends all her money on weed and pins. I wouldn't say she's a loser, but she kinda is.

just rape her already and get it out of your system.

just make sure the judge is hardcore conservative, and tell him that she wasnt pulling herself by her own boot straps, so you had to rape her.

She's a bit of a Tomboy, rape might be out of the question. I want to so bad, tho

If you're not gonna fuck her can I?

Just roofie her you dumbshit

Buy so much drugs that she goes K.O, then have fun .

You live in Illinois?

Lol those tabs

>fuck off back to facebook nigger cunt.

Repressed anger a therapist could help you get over.

post pics, nig nog

it all started when my brother-in-law touched my dick when nobody was looking when us and the whole family were on vacation in maui

Lol those dubs

well,face the fact you are a sick fuck,but for the solution,try thinking your childhood memories with her and you are the offspring of the same parents and you should feel attracted to other people than your relatives because of the evolution,also you might think raping her like a promoted fucker

Is it worth it, Sup Forums?

what the fuck

no you retard

Take her out to a fancy dinner and confess your lust to her, also try bribing her.

Are you sure?

I cum in her dirty panties

Those tits are nice, you should go for it. At least masturbate over her while she sleeps.

I do

These anti-dox/personal army request are getting more and more clever

Hahaha ;)

These fucking guys

OP works for the NSA

They are all faggotts and incest w-little girls pervs

You got me. I'm backtracing the shit out of you.

6 "fbi tips" in one thread, might be a record

I collect them, I only have 6.

Better make some more

Cos I got a few more

Crap, maybe next time.

Honestly stunned no one asked for the nudes. Sup Forums's getting soft.

nudes nudes nudes nudes

How bout her snapchat as well?

nudes!!