About to watch Django Unchained for the first time and eat pic related, get comfy

About to watch Django Unchained for the first time and eat pic related, get comfy

How's your friday day night going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FF1oCa1qoV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eh. Trying to decide what to watch.

Anyone have suggestions for a great movie?

Beyond the Black Rainbow

Sounds like you have some self hate issues.

Why do you say that

Clueless.
I'm sure I'll get shat on for that suggestion but it will always remain a very fun film to watch.

eating architoke with balsamic vinegar. also shitposting on /p/. pretty comfy.

Because you're watching Django Unchained lmao

>quiet mumbling dialogue
>turn up volume
>loud as fuck scene transition music
>turn down volume

you can never get comfy with those movies, user

Last movie I watched was In the Mouth of Madness and I'm trying to decide whether I'll watch another Carpenter or a movie with Sam Neill

Chilling for the rest of the night, watched Razorback a few hours ago.

Looks like vomit

so are you eating at the place, then going home and watching? or did you load up the movie on a tablet and are watching it there, in which case you are a dick.

because you clearly didn't get it to-go

Just ordered Chipotle 🤑🤔

can't afford food because rent. Just want to get back home in a week, have only eaten potatoe soup for 1 week.

Watched matrix last night though, always puts me in a good mood.

No wunder whyte wimmon leaving crackaz in droves. Enjoy raising nig chillens, fat shits.

>friday day

This looks disgusting.

You spell as well as a former vice president of the United States of America

I don't really feel like cooking, should I order a pizza or something?

noice.

thats """""""""""""""""american"""""""""""" """""""""""cuisine""""""""""""""""" for you

What is that on the right?

Do it.

Go down to your local pizzaria and pick up so 'go style 'za mama mia

What's wrong with watching it there? I do it all the time so I can be around children.

What is this dumb meme? There's no such thing as go style za

>move to east coast 3 years ago
>havent had in and out since

FUCK YOU OP

"animal style" fries
basically fries infused with cheese and thousand island dressing

>emoji's
>on Sup Forums

Why would you want to be around children?

Nah but seriously how did you do that

Watching the pilot episode of Preacher. It's not bad so far, but a little cliched.

This thread is full of eurofags who don't know how GOAT in n out is. Shame.

Their youthful enthusiasm and cheer is pleasing to me.

""""""""""""""american"""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""cheese"""""""""""""""

>three double doubles
>not just ordering a 6x6 protein style

wtf

god i wish In-n-out fries didn't suck ass

you dont diss the 'cago 'zza.

This. There's one one mile from my house but their fries taste stale as fuck and their bread isn't even that good. Incredible overrated reddit-tier fast food. I choose Five Guys over it every time and I can afford it so I don't care if it costs more.

costco guac
youtube.com/watch?v=FF1oCa1qoV0

>never been to the west coast
>never had in n out

Moving to LA in a few months, I'm gonna have a ball with that shit

is that when they cum on it

Dude, if I catch you at In-n-Out I will ko you. Stats?

yes
then they wrap it in lettuce

What's the problem

Disney movies
Star wars
Maybe lord of the rings
Some weed i have left
Hoping for me to turn into a beautiful butterfly

S: 4
P: 6
E: 5
C: 6
I: 5
A: 6
L: 8

Double double
Grilled onions
Chopped Chilis
Extra Toast on the bun

Animal Fries

Neapolitan Milkshake

Order of the Gods user

Do I have to be using a certain browser or some shit 'cause all I get is boxes

'at 'e 'uck 'id 'u 'ust 'king 'ay 'bout 'e, 'ou 'tle 'itch? ’ll 'ave 'u 'ow 'I 'ted 'op 'of 'y 'lass 'in 'e 'vy 'als, 'nd ’ve 'en 'olved 'n 'rous 'cret 'aids 'n 'da, 'nd 'I 'ave 'ver 'ree 'dred 'irmed 'ills. 'I 'm 'ained 'n 'la 'fare 'nd ’m 'he 'op 'per 'n 'he 're 'S 'ed 'ces. 'ou 're 'thing 'o 'e 'ut 'ust 'ther 'get. 'I 'ill 'ipe 'ou 'he 'uck 'ut 'ith 'sion 'he 'ikes 'f 'ich 'as 'ver 'en 'en 'fore 'n 'is 'arth, 'ark 'y 'king 'ords. 'ou 'ink 'ou 'an 'et 'way 'ith 'ying 'at 'it 'o 'e 'ver 'he 'net? 'ink 'gain, 'ker. 's 'e 'eak 'I 'm 'ting 'y 'cret 'work 'f 'ies 'ross 'he 'A 'nd 'our 'P 'ing 'aced 'ight 'ow 'o 'ou 'ter 'pare 'or 'he 'orm, 'got. 'he 'orm 'at 'pes 'ut 'he 'tic 'tle 'ing 'ou 'all 'our 'ife. ’re 'king 'ad, 'id. 'I 'an 'e 'where, 'time, 'nd 'I 'an 'ill 'ou 'n 'ver 'ven 'dred 'ays, 'nd 'at’s 'ust 'ith 'y 'are 'ands. 'ot 'ly 'm 'I 'ly 'ained 'n 'armed 'bat, 'ut 'I 'ave 'cess 'o 'he 're 'nal 'f 'he 'ed 'tes 'ine 'orps 'nd 'I 'ill 'se 't 'o 'ts 'ull 'ent 'o 'ipe 'our 'ble 'ss 'ff 'he 'ace 'f 'he 'nent, 'ou 'tle 'it. 'f 'ly 'ou 'ould 'ave 'own 'at 'ly 'tion 'our 'le “'ver” 'ment 'as 'bout 'o 'ring 'own 'pon 'ou, 'be 'ou 'ould 'ave 'eld 'our 'king 'gue. 'ut 'ou 'n’t, 'ou 'n’t, 'nd 'ow 'ou’re 'ying 'he 'rice, 'ou 'amn 'ot. 'I 'ill 'it 'ry 'll 'ver 'ou 'nd 'ou 'ill 'rown 'n 't. 'ou’re 'king 'ad, 'do.

wow

You meant to quote this post right? Because that was my exact experience watching that piece of shit

Your fault for moving away from the Best Coast

Thank you based user

Why would you do this?

In n Out is Western McDonalds. Even their "secret sauce" tastes almost identical to shitty Big Mac sauce.

If you have to have a fast food burger and you want it to actually be good, go to Whataburger.

Are you go to see movie alone? in a friday night?
Man, this sucks