Luke in the Empire Strikes Back

>Luke in the Empire Strikes Back
>training on Dagobah, through the Force he sees in the future his friends in pain
>leaves his training with Yoda to save them

>Luke in the Force Awakens
>through the Force he sees in the future Han being killed by Kylo Rin
>"Eh, fuck it, I will just stay on this island"

wtf

>Implying Luke Skywalker isn't the main villian

idk man but i got one question...

WHAT ARE THOOOOSE?

Must be a pain in the ass for Luke to take a shit wearing all this crap.

Why is his cape and hood sewn onto his sleeves and shoulders?

They couldn't have him just wear it normally or what?

Did they do 20 takes of him throwing off his hood the wrong way until JJ made someone sew it onto his outfit?

Chunky soled chelsea boots painted over?

White chelseas (painted?) are what was used for the original stormtrooper boots.

Jedi shoes.

>post yfw luke ends up BTFO of everyone the next two films

those are the new yeezy boots

A Jedi is always late.
They arrive precisely when they aren't needed.

I have this theory Luke is sort of like a weaboo, but with jedi stuff. Think about it, he's never actually been around jedi other than two very eccentric ones, he probably goes "yea jedi used to dress like this so it is the shit" but any jedi from before their downfall would cringe at the sight of him misinterpreting their culture because he really, really doesn't know shit.

Luke is shit. Hes too old to do anything now. This is Kylo Ren's story. He avenged TR8R by killing Han Solo which is a commendable act.

>tfw Luke attempts the "cut me down" move that Kenobi pulled when he "died" but it just cuts him in half instead

>luke says something
>no wait let me take that back
>rephrases it so it's all backwards
>"how a true jedi master talks this is"

>Darth Sidious? he was a good friend
>See jedi considered their deadliest enemies to be friends

He'll try to convince Rey to kill Kylo.

Vader was specifically torturing leia/han on bespin to get luke to come there and it took a fair amount of time for luke to tune into that at all.

Han died just about instantly.

>Come here Rey, it's time to cut your hand
>Yes, this is necessary, great jedi cut off their hands to symbolize progress in their training

TFA is sub-prequel tier. At least the prequels had fun memes and a fuckload of stupid action. TFA had nothing. I'm not even gonna bump this thread.

Isn't the idea TFA is putting forth that jedi/sith/whatever have dick to do with the force, and are just practitioners of different aspects of it?

So, yea, luke knows dick. He's wandering around the galaxy looking for something to clue him into anything.

The maymays you're listing as a positive exist because the scenes were so bad the choice was mockery or abject depression.

>fun memes
Your autism is showing

Kylo's boots are like that too. They're all wearing platforms.

lunarcore.

remember yoda told luke that if he went to cloud city to save his friends, he would save them at that time, but all that they'd have fought for would be for nothing, ergo implying because luke couldn't stay away, his friends would eventually suffer (in this case, in TFA with han getting qui gonned and leia's supporters holocausted).

fuck off JJ

He didn't saw that, wtf

lol

>not taking off all of your clothes when taking a shit

There won't be any training because MaRey Sue is already an accomplished force user and lightsaber weilder

Nevermind Han. They blew up like 4 entire fucking planets which were at the center of the Republic. Did he have something more important to do?

There will be training. MaRey Sue will train Luke.

Behead those who don't think Luke is best boy.

Yeezy's

His Tatooine boots.

He doesn't do shit in the entire movie. He is the kind of guy who will run off like Obi Wan and Yoda or for that matter Rey who wanted to stay on Jakku for some reason. Kylo Ren gets things done. He won't exile himself just because the problems in the galaxy are hard to face.

Mace Windu: The boy has exceptional skills.
Obi-Wan: But he still has much to learn, Master. His abilities have made him... well arrogant.
Yoda: Yes. Yes. A flaw more and more common among Jedi. Too sure of themselves they are. Even the older, more experienced ones.

Luke: Is the dark side stronger?
Yoda: No, no, no. Quicker, easier, more seductive.

Dark side Rey confirmed.

>He doesn't do shit in the entire movie

Due to bad, OOC writing and Abrams not wanting attention taken away from MaRey Sue. Kylo a shit.

He's also gay in the new canon.

I'm guessing Luke is in exile and not going after Kylo Ren because he didn't trust himself not to go full dark side revenge on his bitch ass.

No Luke is off doing nothing because he is a jedi like Yoda and Obi Wan. That is why he exiled himself. Kylo Ren is the heir to his grandfather's legacy that is why he won't run away. He will finish what he started.

He always seemed gay desu. This is the face of a boy who loves the feeling of having cum inside him

That's because of shit writing desu

Except it's incredibly out of character for him to do that. Abrams originally planned to give him a much larger, more active part until he realized it'd drive too much attention away from Rey, so he scrapped it. It was just shitty writing all around.

>we didn't get more Luke because of Rey
This is infuriating

>we will never be free from the smug Sue bitch

Yes, you didn't get more old characters because it needed to be about the new ones. Han Solo and Luke would have totally overshadowed the new protagonists. That's not good from a writing or business point of view.

It wouldn't be a problem if the new main character wasn't such a bland piece of shit.

>I'm going to train you but I really don't want you to leave in the middle of it
>force opens door
>don't leave
>looks at open door

I am fine with it. In episode six all he did was convince Vader to kill the emperor. He couldn't do it himself. His indecisive so after episode six he exiled himself because he couldn't confront the problems of the galaxy on his own. Luke is more of a Yoda or an Obi Wan and that is why he exiled himself. Kylo Ren is more like Anakin because Anakin never ran so he will finish what he started. It is what it is. But you are perfectly free to read the EU or something else if you don't like the writing in the movies.

weeaboo Luke a cute
CUTE

Luke abandoning his friends in a dire time of need is incredibly out of character. There's no defending that shit. It's obvious JewJew just went with that so Luke wouldn't take attention away from the new characters.

>In episode six all he did was convince Vader to kill the emperor. He couldn't do it himself. His indecisive

No you retard, he gave a resolute "fuck you" to the emperor by refusing to join the Dark side. There was no indecisiveness there, it was practically the opposite.

Even JewJew knew the new characters were so bland that they would be easily overshadowed.

why would he be wearing sandproof boots on a temperate island world other than for nostalgia?

did jj really sit there and have luke wearing those so some autistic superfan would squeal about muh episode 4 muh childhood?