Why would you do that?

i'm not downloading anything from Sup Forums
go away with your honeypot

downloaded, it's cp you bastard

fuck you are sick

what have you done?

rar checkd, my god

and dubs

i downloaded it on my laptop and ran it. the screen turned blue and i can't get it to reboot. what happened?

he fucked your system, deleting necessary files probably, like system 32 kind of shit.

>flawless

you must have downloaded it wrong.

mustard gas

What is it?

those tabs ahah

the fuck is this?

OP here,
With this software you can heat up your room!
just leave it running and watch the temps rise :)

heyyyyyyyyy another newfriend

i'm guessing it either fucks your fans, deletes important files, or otherwise bricks your rig

not so new, but get me everytime

Based on the filenames, thats a bitcoin miner. Silently mines coinz while burning out your hardware.
thought so

any competent antimalware software is going to flag the fuck out of minerd.exe though

kek

guess hes gotta try it on a different computer

Really? A batch file?... Worthless programmer on his prime, go VB somewhere else

You seem to be a wise person, tell me more about that kind of software.
It farms Bitcoins out of nowhere while destroying other peoples PCs?
This century is as awesome as it is scary.

It basically just uses your CPU/GPU to mine coins and the stress of running at full capacity nonstop can burn it out easily, depending on the hardware and cooling. Then the coins are sent to the one who released it. Although I vaguely recall hearing of ones that are more subtle in their approach, memory is hazy, may be confusing two things.
Thing is most laptops and even nowadays a good gaming rig running at full capacity will usually cost you more electricity to run than you will make back in bitcoins. As very hi-tech hardware is needed to mine them efficiently nowadays. But if they infect enough people, they could potentially see a nice sum of money, although I've never looked into the figures involved.

You,sir are a fag..die

Why is he a fag?

haha no