>girls have no interest in me
so whats your best recommended way for a coward to kill himself

Water off a ducks back.

>20
>never had job
>no license
>never even been kissed by a girl
you have done more than i will ever do.

Do drugs theyre always fun. And if you havent already do some acid. Really helps.

Are you a veggie table?

sure if that means i do nothing at all

the only LSD i can get around here is some bullshit liquid LSD on sugar cubes, i just want acid tabs, i heard acid/LSD really changes your life outlook

you are only 20 my dude. you are wayyy better off than a lot of people your age. focus on personal happiness and go from there. dont worry about anything else

Chop dick off and deep fry it. Serve to customers. Get on news. Die ofnembarrament

i do overnights so its pretty chill working at mcdicks but this woman was being a cunt so service team told me to spit on her mcdoubles

Use the deep web thats what i do holmes. ANd dont feel too bad about the job. I dropped out from social anxiety and worked at burger king after highschool for a few months. Shit hurt. Just aim higher and dont get compacent. Drugs really help. loool

that's fucking disgusting.

LOL. Back when I worked at taco bell, customers that were cents got their food dropped on the floor and repackaged. My friend spat in one. I never had the balls to go that far though

cents?

Dont kill yourself bro, I love you

I was in your exact spot - Phase in Gym and start phasing out pot soon after. I cant stress enough that you've gotta lose the pot. Get a job somewhere weird. get a gym partner dont care who, your mother if you have to., get on the dating scene, once a week go work in a hospital sweeping the floor. bitches love ppl who work in hospitals.

Mc Donalds gives 15$/h in Los Angeles, move to California

*cunts.
Sorry

nice

>40 years old
>Didn't finish drugs
>did some school
>Didn't fry my brain
>I've had so much sex in 1 week that it would
>last a life time.

If you're at the point where you would kill yourself then just let go man. Fuck social norms and live your life however the fuck you feel. I mean you'd rather be dead than how you are now, so just change how you are.

Spend all your extra money on shrooms, put them on pizza, give to strangers under the guise of a "Good deed". Ask women to fuck, if you ask enough it becomes a numbers game. Eventually one will say sure.

Learn how to create something, doesn't matter what, anything. Just create. There's two ways to feel powerful in this world, you can create or destroy. Destroying is a lot easier but that only impresses the sort of people who will take your life into a downward spiral. Even if whatever you make is shitty don't get discouraged. Sucking at something is the first step towards being good at it.

When you have nothing left to lose the world is truly your oyster. In a way I envy you, user.

wow man that has to be the most insightful thing ive ever heard
seriously thanks user, that really turned my head around
i think what a lot of my "depression" comes from is i just dont feel on the same level as people haha, lot of my friends and peers are out getting laid, partying, being socially accepted, etc, and ever since i was a young lad, i just had this thing where everyone just wanted to exclude me so since i was about 10, i never try to include myself anymore cause i have a subconscious feeling that nobody wants me around so basically i automatically shun myself out and cant put myself out there anymore without being scared

If you just find a qt grill who likes getting high with your problem will be solved m8

only girls that are fat, chubby but badly proportioned, ugly or all the above want me, shit sucks m8