Just found out I am dying from a terminal heart disorder after a private phone call made by my doctor...

Just found out I am dying from a terminal heart disorder after a private phone call made by my doctor. i don't know where else to post and I ave no friends to express feelings to. Do I just do it now.... My only dream has been to play video games for money so I might as well of fucking killed myself before I found this out............ Magics my favorite card game I didn't know what else to post as a pic..........

Other urls found in this thread:

lysergi.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Before anyone asks I am druk with a learning disorder so ask me anything.

I don't wnana be alone right now.....

Do you feel ok? I mean, what does a doctor know, right?

those full art lands are sick tho

No I am pretty much fucked by the looks of it and with the way it works in Canada I will not be getting a new heart anytime soon. I am a dead man walking.

in traditional games there is always a magic thread, go check there op

I know I fucking absolutely loved where MTG was going in Khans of Tarkir and been a fan sense I was 5.

how fucked? Can you like walk and eat and suck dicks?

sorry to hear that user - go get some cocaine and some prosititutes make the end a happy bang

I could pobably mix juggling dicks in there as of right now bu apparently in like 3-6 months time I won't be able ti climb stairs without huffing a pufing. GG Life.

Sorry to hear that.. what's the diagnosis?

i had a friend die 3 days before christmas when he was 16. life isn't fair OP. every living thing is going to die one day

Sever cardio miopathy and I already have 10 holes in my heart valves. And some other fucking shit I am way to fucked up and drunk to remember

I mean, just walk it off?

Good plan. I might just fucking live stream me forest gumping it across the country till I drop dead.

You got to live to see the major world powers declare war on a cartoon frog spawned from a shitty image board you frequent. That's gotta count for something

Ill buy your cards brah.

Actual good idea.

the doctor said it was terminal? i mean cardiomyopathy is technically treatable and heart valve replacements are a thing. :\

Listen you might all think I am fucked but I am happy to live to see the end of season 2 of "political fuck my ass comedy"

I'd watch that. Or some sort of road trip thing.

Apparently I would have to wait over a year for a transplant and the surgery required to fix 10 holes is well..... Apparently challenging even for the most skilled surgeon..... Fuck you for making me explain shit I fucking wanna die enough already.......

Do a LOT of DMT

Don't be scared. It is worth doing before you die. I fucking promise you

lysergi.com/

If I get enough support guys I probably will just live stream me running across the country for better health care for lower class Canadian citizens.

Hey OP, I'm 29 and also just got recently got diagnosed with a deteriorating sickness.
Mine is not terminal, but my quality of life is worsening rapidly and I'll be in a wheelchair by my mid 30's so I'm also thinking of offing myself.
I'll be your friend buddy.

Everyone talks so much shit about how Canada is a great fucking country well it isn't were just as fucked as anywhere else. I fucking thought I loved this place......

lysergi.com/

also travel a lot

Though on the other hand, doctors routinely give you pessimistic diagnoses and people also often live well past those diagnoses so I wouldn't mark your calendar just yet

all of you depressed fuckers don't have enough drugs in your life. and fuck alcohol, that shit just makes it worse. weed, pills, cocaine, etc. is what you want

Listen coming from the guy that is gonna be dead soon just live life every second like it is your last because no offense but I would take being in a wheelchair for the rest of my life to live. I wish you best the best.

Just relax and take some deep breaths
Life is not over. start your treatments and go play some magic. Just enjoy yourself no matter how much time you have left.

Man hear me out about this. I was the guy who empathised like you are trying to, attempting to make a difference. Now that I am on the other end I can say without a doubt that this encouragement does fuck all for me. I appreciate your attempt though I really do trust me...

Doctors said i was gonna die before my 12th birthday, told me i wasn't supposed to be alive at all and if i was i was supposed to be a vegetable. I'm not supposed to be functioning or alive. Im 21 now OP. So there might be the hope that your doctor is full of shit.

NOW THIS IS THE KINDA SHIT THAT GIVES ME HOPE BOYS!

Fucking amen to you brother fucking amen.

Nice quads.

>banana for scale

Nice quads. Dont give up yet OP.

Fuck you for getting me interested

Don't worry

Won't happen again

I appreciate it man, and I'm sorry for what you're going through. but trust me, I'm on morphine, dilaudid and hydrocodone. Either i'm in pain or a zombie most of the day, this ain't no way to live bro.
Though I can agree with you man, for what its worth, I'm keeping a positive attitude, for now.

Still, don't give up man. Who knows right?

Sell me your cards before you die.

Hey man let me buy you a pack.

I'm a veterinarian bro, what's the go with your heart?

What kind of heart disease?

Drinking thins your blood and cuts down on your time left.

Ask a surgeon in NYC or Miami, FL. They're usually pretty good and can get organs a little faster from the dumb muricans smashing themselves into things in cars.

I know this doesn't make it better OP, but I had a friend did waiting forever to get treatment under Canadian healthcare

I will pay for you to get fucked up on pills and hookers.

ITT: anti-Canadian propaganda from the US.