/got/ general

Future King and Queen in the North Edition

All hanged

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mZn3ZZMGpDE?t=947
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Azor Jon

>tfw no qt bookfag gf to torture you

Just stop with your fucking incest fanfics already.

who /NK/ here

xth for queen shireen

Daily reminder to GET HYPE for the next episode

Reminder that GRRM has written zero (0) pages specifically for TWOW.

The real King and Queen in the North.

>That's not really true though.
what?

The only thing that can have a true/false label (i.e. not an opinion) is "the show deviated a lot from the books"

Regardless of your opinion about the show being entertaining or not, I don't see how you can say this isn't true.

but she died?

Friendly Reminder.

Gendry the Storm's End, The Usurper's Bastard, The Baratheon Bull, The Blacksmith's Hammer, King's Blood, The Torrent of Waters, The Lord of Bastards, The True King of Westeros.

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN

>Sansa and Jon find out that Jon is Lyanna's son and thus Sansa's cousin
>Sansa blurts out that this means they can marry, and it would make sense politically to solidify their hold on the North and even claim the Iron Throne
>Jon is shocked, say that Sansa will always be like a sister to him, he could never marry her
>Sansa reminds him that the Targs have always wed siblings together, and even the bastards on the Throne now the spawn of siblings
>She pushes Jon to the bed and climbs on top of him, pinning him between her powerful thighs
>he tries to fight back but his arms are pinned against his sides and she's too strong
>she squeezes him into submission and then undoes his pants, forcing him inside of her

BEWARE

BEWARE

THE POSTER BELLOW ME IS ONE OF VARYS LITTLE BIRDS.

so she can never die.
Immortal Queen Shireen for the Iron Throne!

She's like a 10 years older than him and he's still a teenager in the show

Agreed. Given she's Jon's twin it makes no sense

>Varys is pro-Baratheon

BASED

When I said "that's not really true" I was talking about your statement about my feelings on whether I liked the show or not or hated it.

It certainly has deviated far enough from the books to be considered an entirely separate universe. However that alone doesn't bother me at all. Deviations and changes and omissions are fine as long as what we do get feels true to the SPIRIT, tone, and THEMES of the books.

Sadly...

Who's that? Jalabhar Xho?

g-go on?

It doesn't matter.

>tfw playing CK2 and Margery cucks Tommen with Jalabar Xho and names their little nigger child Jaime

any spoilers for next ep?

They should have put more emphasis on her death, I didn't get as nearly as depressed when she died in comparison to Hodor. Hodor's scene was really well done with the music and scenes, sad shit.

>bongistan genes
jesus christ

Is she though? I know that theory is alive, but the three-eyed raven wouldn't have said Howland Reed was her father, he'd have just said that's Howland Reed, seems odd for him to straight up lie to keep a secret for something Bran was going to find out soon anyways.

post more ck2 screenshots

Sansa will marry Littlefinger by the end of the season and there's nothing Jon can do to stop it

is sam's gf supposed to sound retarded? what's she like in the books?

Are you sure you watched the same show as me?
For me it was heart-wrenching
And I'm not the type of person who gets emotional about TV shows.
I mean sure D&D completely fucked Stannis' character, but if you look at just the show, it was really well done on an emotional level.

In Westeros sure, in real life, pffft. She was born in 90 and he in 99, they're an entire generation apart.

Besides Ellie has better taste than that shit.

she's not retarded she's a qt

She's a snow redneck. So yes

Perhaps it just didn't hit me as hard because I could see it coming. I haven't read the books but the whole Hodor scene was so fast that I think that the pace of that scene had a lot to do with how I reacted to it.

She's not retarded, but she is pretty timid and doesn't know a lot on account of living with her dad/husband on a shit covered hill north of the wall.

Did you think some cum dumpster whore born of incest and North of the Wall was going to be smart?

That old dude was useless as shit and told Bran almost nothing of value. I don't think it's unreasonable to believe that he deliberately misled him.

DO IT FOR HIME

poetry

He's too busy rowing his rowboat in circles out in the Narrow Sea.

In the books she is really smart. Littlefinger/Varys smart.

NO THIS IS ENOUGH

ENOUGH

MY DICK CAN'T GET MORE HARD THAN THAT

Tiny girl screaming(she did so well) to death by being burned alive while her parents watch.
VS.
HOLD THE DOOR, HOL DA DOR, H-HODADOR, HODOR. I couldn't give any fucks for Hodor. He deserved a much better death scene.

lol that's hilarious

When was the last time I seen Ramsey & Tyrion?

Seem like ages ago bro.

He's trolling.
She's not ultra intelligent, but she's not dumb.
Especially given the circumstances of her birth and upbringing.

No it's explained really well. If you read between the lines you can figure out that she is a descendant of the Starks and isn't really Crasters daughter. Check it out

> OTP

Soon I must sleep.

Does anybody know if there are already any leaks?

nah after bastardbowl jon would do it

She is 17 as of the latest book, same age as Jon, and Bran is 10. Not many 17 year olds looking to fuck some 10 year olds. Even show watchers would find it odd considering how different they looked when they first met, show watchers may not care most of the time to pay attention, but they know the difference in age, hell my mother does and she sure as shit doesn't pay attention to half the stuff.
GRRM confirmed Gendry was going to meet Arya again.

He looks like one of the Nazgul in the spirit realm.

Most of the Wildlings are descendants of Starks. Craster would have initially fucked a wildling and then all the daughters and such.

how will sam affect the game of thrones?

or is his story useless padding?

She is one freaky slag.

Would still have tall children with

Yeah but in the books it's heavily implied that she isn't Crasters daughter at all. That's how they explain away how smart she is.

>People actually think Euron is a magic genius wizard who is going to be super intelligent and fuck everything up

He's a dumb fucking psychotic pirate with a cock fixation. He'll never accomplish anything before being killed by either Yara or Theon. The Greyjoys are retarded, all of them.

king in the larder

>“IRONMEN,” said Euron Greyjoy, “you have heard my horn. Now hear my words. I am Balon’s brother, Quellon’s eldest living son. Lord Vickon’s blood is in my veins, and the blood of the Old Kraken. Yet I have sailed farther than any of them. Only one living kraken has never known defeat. Only one has never bent his knee. Only one has sailed to Asshai by the Shadow, and seen wonders and terrors beyond imagining...”

What is wrong with this woman?

In one picture, she looks cute and tantalizing, in another she looks hideous.

Glass candles and uncovering the maester conspiracy. He's going to be quite exciting

Show Sam will kill his father, devastating House Tyrell and will ultimately cause them to lose when Dany invades since their star military commander will be dead

If book Sam is lucky and Jon lives to the end (which is highly doubtful), he may have his father and brother bowing to him someday as hand of the King for whatever's left of the Seven Kingdoms

You put respek on it when you talk about EdgeGod like that.

Or he'll make you pay the iron price

She always looks cute and tantalizing.

Maximum showfag detected

>he was born in 99

.. has it been that long guys?

Yes, yes it has. You're getting old user, kids born in like 2002 are freshman in high school now.

What the fuck are you on about?

Why did the show Pink Letter quote the Book of Revelation?

What year were you born user?

>I have the mountain
did anybody else enjoy the confirmation?

Quit samefagging your shitty ship

In the name of Queen Puppyfu the first of her name, Eternal /got/ Queen of Love and Beauty I order you to leave this thread

They've said he's Gregor like 3 times this season.

Noboy seems to care an undead abomination is walking around as a KIngsguard.

>tfw I enjoy more shitposting on /got/ that actually watching the show

>You will never lash your disloyal brother and some whore to the prow of your ship before meeting the Redwyne fleet in battle.

ah. Guess it was just a misunderstanding. The thing I posted is actually a quote from the girl who cosplayed as a female Ramsay Bolton.

I meant more in reference to the trial by combat versus the faith militant.

They already addressed him as Sandor Clegane earlier in the season.

sansa is shit and jon is shit and JonSa is even worse.

your fanfic is ok for a quick fap but HORRIBLE choice of characters.

Shit meant Gregor

It's 5am, cut me some slack

youtu.be/mZn3ZZMGpDE?t=947

>I don't want them seeing my arse
>Or yours

What did he mean by this?

>37 minutes

Whats wrong with you?

see just that further confirmation I liked.

Ah, I see. I found the pic on Deviant Art, I think, but I didn't look into her profile or anything.

eternal reminder

ship denied

weird that youtube's url only uses seconds, assumed it was 9:47

She liked the big white ice spear

add Bronn you dumb fucking fat faggot

If the leaks are true, Im disgusted that D&D dishonored the Umber name. Smalljon died defending Robb in the book, and on the show he is an oathbreaker and a traitor who handed over a Stark who sought refuge with him. Disgusting

sansa is ours now

WALKERED?

Meow

Yeah, what a strange and surprising occurrence that D&D completely misunderstand and destroy a book character on their shit show.

Well neither of them really exist, so...

Not surprised, just disgusted. The vast majority of people will never know that the Umbers were actually loyal