Quick question

quick question

did they kill all the retard children back in the old days

It's called the good old days for a reason bro

How far back we talking?

Obviously not OP, you're still alive aren't you

Don't know. But if that came out of my pussy I would lose my shit.

like when they believed in witches and shit like that, medieval times i guess.

What about this shit?

Spastics just died early on back then, or before they were even born. It's only modern medicine that keeps these abominations alive these days.

Yes ofc, looking for some links now

Usually they brought them to the top of a mountain and left them there to die. At least the greeks did, we still should. Mentally retarded children contribute nothing to society and it should illegal to raise one. for exmaple the Hartley Hooligans, the parents parade them around like little toys and it's fucked up.

Oh ok thanks, just wanted to know.

Quite a wide range of "retard". I work with intellectually disabled people every day. Many of them can do a variety of work tasks (wrapping boxes with tape after packing them, unloading boxes, putting grommets on things). Hard to tell how functional kids will become in the future.

Parents would leave them in the woods, to be raise by other hobgoblins.

>this. The mess hall on my base is staffed mostly by the clinically retarded and supervised by a handful of fat black women.
Funny enough it runs way better than it did when it was staffed by military cooks.
>retards are more functional than the government

The midwife would smother them. But as another user said, even the strongest frequently died in or just after birth so the crips didn't really stand a chance

they happy?

i worked in a hotel, and the hotel had a program where they got government funds to hire people with downs.

he had very easy tasks and it was the same every day, he never did it right. people treated him pretty bad, because you get no respect when you're a downie.

i remember he had a 500 euro cellphone bill because he kept calling those whore hotlines haha.

he's 20 something and he was treated like a child, he reminded me of an edgy 13 year old because he kept dropping not so subtle hints that he was unhappy.

Why would they keep them?

The only reason we keep deformed retarded monsters today is due to sjw's

retards takin the easy jobs away from us normies, I've got atleast 10 things in my house that says "assembled by the mentally impaired" usually its a cup or tumbler with a screw on lid.....shit im not retarded but why can't i do that for a job all day.

Yes, pretty much anyone heavily disfigured or of obvious shitty health.

Could have been from fear of disease or religious reasons but usually when people didn't have an answer for something they kill it.

There were less made because they weren't constantly poisoning their bodies with things we do today.

Don't you have to be 18 to work at foot locker?

Most would have been killed if there was a disfigurement like pic related at birth, though medicine from now changed a lot, the pic related child would have probably died coming out of the womb.

Now if the child has grown up, especially if it had some sort of mental issue it would probably get itself killed.

You can blame modern medicine for all these issues that are happening with our genes,vans allowing these spergs to reproduce.

>vans ??

Seeing retarded people getting shit for free from disability makes me wish hitler won ww2.

>what else were wells for way back when OP?

You are worse than a retard, then. Consider suicide.

Are these things still living? Do they age? Why aren't we using them for longevity research.

Bulbasaur beats everything

No, how else would there be americans.

/thread

You could. Just walk into your local retard foundation with a handkerchief on your head and bang some bricks together.

They took them to the tallest mountain in Olympus and cast them into the dark abyss

Pretty much, yeah

Kek'ed at this response. Well said.

Yes,until Sup Forums was invented

A lot of anthropologists believe that protecting and caring for the disabled would historically produce stronger societies, as they would need to produce larger stocks of foods and raw materials to ensure there was enough for everyone, including those who physically could not contribute. Also, everyone (including the disabled) lived much shorter lives. Any small cut could turn into an infection that would kill you.

it repulses me just to look at her

if she was in public i swear i would go up to the parents and say "can you hide thing, im trying to eat/relax"

i would grab that thing and run away with it, and toss it in a dumpster and splash gas on her and light it. And I would feel good about it too, this thing isn't going to have any normal quality of life

Look at it, with it's creepy head and eyes. And face. Creepy arms.

Maybe i would just take advantage of the situation and sign her up for troll and leprechaun movies.

And keep all the money.

File her teeth to sharp points and try to sell if off, that she wants to do this.

I damn her left arm is ripped

Historically, only within the last 100 years has technology allowed those that shouldn't be alive to live (severely deformed, elderly, sickly) it's nature's way of keeping the species healthy. In medieval times, when a body knew the fetus was fucked up it would generally self-abort and flush it out. If a woman was unfortunate enough to carry to term a full pregnancy, if she didn't die in childbirth the children died or were killed off. People needed strong children to work the farms, etc. Unsure about royal children, they were probably killed off as well. With as much superstition as there was, many children were most likely considered deformities of satanic cause or a curse from god, etc. During the roman era, prostitutes would kill off normal babies the moment they were born because they didn't believe children had a soul until the age of 3 or 4. Culturally it probably varied, but they were probably killed or sacrificed quickly. During more modern-ish times, children were often sold off into freak show carnivals or sent off to insane asylums.

>did they kill all the retard children back in the old days

In the US they were all institutionalized until the 1960's. Kept out of sight and locked up. Fed, kept alive, but that was about it.

I love that pic.

>self-abort and flush it out
stating that the mothers bodyy knows about the state the fetus is in. Fucking keked. If a fetus dies the mother still has to undergo the whole process of pregnancy. Also:
>everlasting "should ill and elderly people be allowed to live cuz they canĀ“t on their own" discussion

Royal or aristocratic babies were not killed if they had disabilities. In fact, a huge number of them were retarded or disfigured from inbreeding among the royal family. Sometimes retards would end up lords or even kings because they were a rightful heir.

its not medicine, its commies

Amerindians and Brazilian people that live in rural areas also do it.
Brazilian people that live in rural areas actually do that even with normal babies, throwing them in a jungle until someone find the normal baby covered by red ants crying like hell and with some big shit bruises.
If you leave them, be it potatoes or not, you'd be only making it suffer more. Ending it would be more fair and clean

They didn't kill the retards, they just didn't take pictures of them.
people back then were more ashamed.