If you smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, use drugs or eat more than you need to, you're a mental weakling...

If you smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, use drugs or eat more than you need to, you're a mental weakling. Prove me wrong.

Pro tip; you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreedictionary.com/elusions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you have any more old Harambe meme pics?

Probably, but I don't feel like looking for you.

I smoke drink and do all of the drugs together but I am still mentally the most powerful being in the galaxy

I don't do degeneracy

If you only tried a few of those activities, you wouldn't be so uptight.

Perhaps one would have more ethical integrity, but that's hardly a measure of strength.

Pro tip; just did

I really don't have time for any of that. I'm too busy taking care of my body and having a successful career.

>Needing a crutch
>Not a sign of weakness

Neither which have any true value. Your existential elusions betray an ego anchored in fictions. You'll need to break those before you can actually think freely.

What is a crutch and why is it a weakness?

>Spout falsehoods
>No backing

>whoahh man, like, what is life, nothing matters

Jesus Christ you talk like a faggot. Save that pseudo intellectual horse shit for when youre taking bong hits with your loser friends.

I do many of those things and I can tell you for a fact that you have made no argument to back up your statement so the only way I'm addressing it is this, I'm strong enough to tell you ain't shit.

Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think.

You forgot eat pork and let woman drive

>eat more than you need to
How about eat unhealthily

The only way to understand a system is to introduce a change in that system, and track how that change propagates through the system over time. If you never experience perception altering hallucinogens, then you're unqualified to know the difference between perceptions of reality and perceptions of hallucination. Thus, your sobriety is a mental weakness.

Perhaps you avoid narcotics, because you (subconsciously, like most of your consciousness) believe you wouldn't have the strength to set those narcotics down, after you were finished charting the relationship between your body and mind.

Valid points.

I honestly need to understand what you comprehend as a weak mind if I'm to prove you're wrong.

Also what is weakness? A flaw in defense mechanisms?

If one 'needs' a beer after washing your blood off their hands, it's a simple coping mechanism - same as one might use meditation. Do you mean that one needs a deficiency in cognition or analytic ability to use coping mechanisms?

>elusions
Learn to spell, faggot. I mean there's a fucking spellcheck built into the god damn site. Otherwise, I mostly agree.

You mean in the 8th grade

>elusions
thefreedictionary.com/elusions

What?

I |3\4z3 i+ 3\/3rY|)4y F/\GG0+, g|+ g|_||) $kR|_||3

uuuhhh.... dude
no one cares
now get back to work and make that cash

I dont need to slam my dick in a car door to understand that it's bad for me.

Show me a drug user who is successful in life and I'll show you 1000 who aren't.

A mind strong like a keep. You must fear the surfs.

Oof. Wow. You still have an objective value system. You have a long way to go user. Have fun with that.

I warned him about anchors, man! I warned him!

He thinks you misspelled "illusions," because his vocabulary is limited.

Show me a stamp collector who is successful in life and I'll show you 1000 that aren't.

Show me the top 0.0999 percentile in a statistical representation, and I'll show you 1000 that aren't.

There is no free will.

An individuals "choice" depends on their physiological limitations and environmental factors.

Even something as simple as laziness is not a choice, but a condition. In reality the idea of laziness is simply a psychologically easy way to place blame on others.

Back to your smoking/drinking/over-eating thing:

Research has shown that suppressing one coping mechanism makes the individual reach for another. As long as there is a underlying factor, there will be a need for relief/coping.

Every person's genes are beyond their control, and so is the external environment. Unfortunately most don't understand this. They simply believe in magic.

Initially read this as "smoke cigarettes more than you need to etc.

Guess op is a weakling cos he can't write a clear sentence

I'm mentally destroyed just like any other person out there, but I don't drink nor smoke.

Whatever you need to say to make you feel better user. Go ahead and say it. I'll make you feel even better my penis cant get hard either and my muscles only grow in my abdomen. Making my normal means of navigation snake like. On top of all this I'm a gay, trans gendered, homosexual who cant urinate.

Do you have any idea how boring the world would be if no one had any weaknesses? Shittiest story ever.

This.

I drink.
I smoke cigarettes.
I have a job.
I'm getting a little fat.
I have a wife.
I have 2 kids who are doing ok.
I own my house.
I have 2 cars.
I pay my bills.
I'm happy.
Pretty sure I'm winning at life so far.

lol

Not at all. You're foolish casual. You don't do what you really want. You do only what society want from you.

and yet your postin on Sup Forums

>threat

Projecting : The Thread

Likely, but there is a chance his human nature just happens to fall near societal ideals.

Also nice trips.

Or I just do what makes me happy.
Don't be the dick who tries to force his perception of happiness onto others. A blind man can curse the darkness or he can learn to be happy in it.

Whichever way he chooses, he's still going to be blind.

So a straight edge faggot is rustling Jimmies...there's something called moderation you fucking retard, junkies are unsuccessful but if you take any substance with some amount of moderation you'll be just fine and succeed in whatever you want in life, you can even exercise and do drugs, now stop pushing your narcissistic circle jerk all about you upon all of us and go drink a beer you fucking pussy

A faggoty actor from Chicago? And? Who cares about that faggot?

Obvious bait thread is obvious

Prove you're right

Cigs, not so much, but it seems like in this day and age, pots everyone's drug. I know people from the age of 6th grade up to the age of 70 who smoke copious amounts of pot. Young, poor, rich, old, don't matter. Pots on the rise.

I don't need to. It's already been proven that all those things are bad for you and that people use them as crutches.

Like vanity.

I do all of that, in excess. Not fat though. Most people choose to do drugs/booze/smokes when they are young and idiots. If you have a predisposition to become addicted to any of them its 70% your upbringing and genetics and 30% luck. If you're dealt bad cards from the start the odds are against you. A lot of people are born in an environment of drugs and alcohol. Between upbringing, environment, chance and genetics there isn't much wriggle room for your own will.

Alcohol in moderation is just fine.

I smoke weed and go on long hikes and I live in solidarity. And I'm doing okay in life.
Your opinion won't change me.

Tfw op is a Muslim towel head goat fucker

On the contrary, I hate sand niggers.

I guarantee you wear fedora in public and proclaim to every girl you meet that you're a proud atheist and have been celebate for over 20 years. Fuck off with your ego bullshit and go smoke a bowl cause nobody here cares LUL

Dead wrong on everything except being an atheist.

Now that you mention it, I'll also add "believing in God" on my list of things that idiots do.

>I have friends and a life
>better tell Sup Forums
Lol

Nope, I only smoke, drink, and fuck my mind exactly as much as I need to user, no more so I'm good.

Any other judgements you want to pass?

>need to

I rest my case.

You're going to have a knee jerk reaction and call me a troll. That's understandable. Think back to how outraged you used to be at the holocaust. It's the same thing with smoking. We've all been bombarded with anti smoking messages since we were children. Smoking in moderation is not bad for you. The key point is in moderation. If you drink water to excess, you will can die, that doesn’t mean water is bad for you. Of course smoking is bad for you if you’re stupid and smoke a pack a day. The common argument that smoking causes cancer is true. However, this misleads you by omission. Everything causes cancer. A piece of grilled meat contains multiple times the amount of cancer causing compounds of a cigarette but other than faggot vegans, no one blinks an eye at eating grilled meat. Not only is smoking not bad for you, tobacco contains many beneficial compounds. The minor health risks that smoking does carry is related to the smoking, the burning of the tobacco, not the tobacco itself. Yes tobacco would be even healthier if consumed in a liquid medium, but even standard smoking is ok, most of the healthy compounds are in the oils and still preserved even smoked.

Anti smoking began in 1964 the same year as the civil rights act. It began as a scheme to weaken the economy of the American south. The damage was complete years ago yet anti smoking campaigns have still picked up recently. The recent campaigns are to limit civil liberties. The more that a population can or cannot do, the easier they are to control. Ask yourself, when have the media or education system ever pushed an agenda that was good for you? Yet they push anti smoking. That alone should raise red flags and make you investigate the facts on your own. The takeaway is: an occasional cigarette is good for you and supports White farmers. Also, every act against Jewish control, no matter how minor, is important.