How do I track down a girl I'm infatuated in? All I have is her first name, city she lives in, and the place she works...

How do I track down a girl I'm infatuated in? All I have is her first name, city she lives in, and the place she works. I don't want to be a Creep, but we had chemistry, and now I feel like I'll never see her again.

Pic unrelated.

Bumping with tits

Go to the city she lives in and visit the place she works.

>Wants to track down girl
>know a couple facts about her but not last name
>doesn't wanna be a creep
Son, I've some bad news for you

This. Then you follow her home in which you abduct her and bring her to your home and chain her up in the basement. You breed her until you have two or three daughters (killing any male faetuses). You also keep them trapped in your basement and once they have their first menses you also start breeding your own daughters. They feel so tight that you become uninterested and careless about your former obsession. She eventually notifies the police through an elaborate ruse to use the house phone. At which when they show up you don't just let them take you and you die in a gun fight. Butt at least you shot six cops in the process.

The thing is she's a nurses aid and gets sent out to do home care, so going to her place of work does fuckall.

Lol normally I would agree, but we had really really great chemistry over a period of months. It's not like we're strangers.

Bad advice. I don't want to break laws/hurt her. I just want to contact her or chill sometime.

The fuck do you know. It's perfect advice. If you knew what was good and bad advice you wouldn't be a beta fag asking for help to begin with.

Think what you want, bud. I'd just like help getting in touch.
I could contact her work, but that would be professionally inappropriate

And you didn't manage to get a phone number or anything over those few months? Maybe it's only you who felt the chemistry

How does needing advise make me a beta fag, twerp?

We're not helping you kidnap and rape somebody, we only help find the corpse once you already did it.

It was a work environment. She moved to a different facility a week ago. If I'd known she was going to get rotated I would have gotten the pertinents. I'm not a fucking autist, I can read the fucking cues. Especially when she says our "signs make us super compatible" or some shit.

Harharhar. Nice Dubs, but still shit for help.

>shit for help
>told we aren't helping
>thinks we believe he isn't a rapist
Not too bright

Just making sure. This is Sup Forums

at least state the sort of work?

office based? if so its pretty easy usually

You got me there, I'm totally looking for help on how to track down and rape an ex coworker on a public forum, and not asking for tips/advise on how to contact a girl I missed a chance with.
You're a shit stained virgin, and that'll never change, user.

Pekin Illinois, home care. Not office work.

> It was a work environment. She moved to a different facility a week ago.
If you hanged out with her, literally just ask your secretary about her email address.

Bitch if I had a secretary do you think I'd be asking you fucks for help?

do you have company e-mails?

Not your own personal secretary. The one from fucking work.

Or dose someone at your current location know her better than you?

Also facebook. do you have any workmates on there? check their friends lists. type your company name into facebook.

Search for her first name on google and at the word "linkedin"

I have her bosses email, but that's it. Again, contacting her boss would be professionally inappropriate imo

do you have a company e-mail?

Also see

>I don't want to be a creep

Probably, but I would have to run into them.

No mutual on Facebook. She's associated with a different company than me. Facebook failed.

No sign of her on LinkedIn.

i have pene

How about I don't want to APPEAR TO BE a Creep. Now fuck off with the greentext already.

what do you know about her? hobbies? interests?
where she from originally.

Shame this is Sup Forums and you wont give those details. Prolly very easy to find

Dude..face it. She got rotated out and didn't let you know she was going. She hasn't been in touch since she was gone. She's not interested.

Any interest she showed you while she was in your proximity is simply attention-seeking behavior. If it was anything more, she would have kept you in her orbit.

Sadly, she doesn't want anything to do with you.

Pretty generic hobbies; astrology, movies, her kid. Originally from Arizona.

Bah, you're probably right. But I was so sure I was in.

any family member names? like her kids name? searching the 2 together might yield results.

Do you have a picture of her? are there any company documents that might have her name?

You work in homecare? do you work with any of the same customers?

Just send dick pics to every girl u know, they have a hive mind so she'll come looking for you.

I tried the search, just got obituaries and marriage licenses.

No pictures.

She works in home care, I'm in building maintenance.

I've already tried that, my mom and grandma weren't pleased.

looks like you are up shit creek. you didnt know her that well so dont dwell on it

I suppose you're right. But my dick is kicking me for my lack of foresight in the matter.

can i ask what her first name was? is it uncommon?

Should I email her company with a made up reason for them to get her to contact me? Or is that over the creeper line?

sure just say can you pass on this email addy to her. dont ask for her details

Laura. Pretty damn common

age? approx

You should fake an injury that requires home health care and hire her to wipe your ass and sponge bathe you.

Trips coming thru with the good advice. Thanks user!

34ish

Work with the info you have, call her work, say that one of her patients is through the moon happy with her and recommends her to help with care for your someone. Say "Yeah he said Laura something. Crap I forgot her last name. But he said she was probably the absolute best he's ever had work." It's called social engineering.
>Also if you wanna stalk people learn to lurk more.

Laura Hearne ?
found a listing as a homecare caregiver in pekin il

shot in the dark