Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/362/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niche market man

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/362/

Aren't all threads, though?

Is this about the prosthetics?

go save mankind

I'm suddenly envious about someone missing a limb, because they get to wear cool prosthetics like that. What the fuck...

Just make a robotic exoskeleton arm that looks like a prosthetic arm. Problem solved.

That'll look bulky. If I had the choice, I'd want to look like Jensen in DE, not like Ripley in Alien.

not an entire suit you ass, just a glove basically that looks robotic. or just chop off your arm.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that

she didn't ask for this

It's actually easier to have a limb cut off and interfaced with a machine because the nerves are still all intact so the ideal cut can be made.

There will be nothing robotic about looking like hellboy. And until they don't figure out proper touch sensitivity (there are some developments in the area but they aren't "there" yet), I won't consider having my arm chopped off, but when they do, I will, so I can get rid of the constant carpal tunnel and arthritis pain.

That's called receiving a gift, user

Bionics isn't quite there yet, but its gotten alot closer with operations like Targeted Nerve Reintervention. The nerves from your arm are regraphed onto your chest and sensors are placed on the chest near the nerve endings to interpret the signals and manipulate the prosthetic arm. Haven't heard about anyone being able to do it on the arm though.

finally a female that won't stop giving you a handy because her hand is tired.

You fucking mongoloid. You make it LOOK like a robot arm, not actually invent one. Just use quarter inch craft foam or half inch. And foam core for details. Add real copper wires for realism. Paint with primer then add color. Add silver acrilic paint to the edges to make it look worn.

Right. You are the one suggesting fake decoration for my hand, you call it an exoskeleton, and I'm the mongoloid. Try harder.

Bruh your the one faking it tryna act tough. Suck my anime dick. If you want a real exoskeleton arm its gonna be bulky because of the support structure. All the weight will need held by the supports that run from your shoulder to the ground. Its not you lifting anything, its the arm

Fuck see this cunt looks anime as fuck. Probably gets all the pussy

those are some gross nashers