Ask a guy who works graveyard at 711 anything

Ask a guy who works graveyard at 711 anything.

How much does that make an hour?

Are you really poor and did you come from a poor family?

$11.00
Only cuz thats what i asked for when being hired. I found out everyone else makes $10.00

No and no

Good for you OP

Why do you work for $11 an hour if you're not a broke person?

how often do you consider cutting off your penis and putting it on that hot dog roller thing?

Are you skinny fat, regular fat, strong fat or circus fat?

Good question. I guess I am a broke person. I work for $10.00 an hour to not be more broke to answer your question.

Not once have I ever.

weird. have you ever fucked the slurpee machine?

Skinny fat

Nope.

you're not even a little bit interesting.

How old are you? Are you like way too old to be working for 11 an hour? I am and it can be really shitty.

Skinny fat guys rock

I r8 8/8: Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8.

Im just answering questions. If you want interesting than ask an interesting question. That power belongs to you user.

I wanna make a mixtape outta this. But i suck at life so... Ill let someone else do it instead.

30 and ya it does suck being an underachiever.

What are the perks of been employed there user? Hot dogs for days? I'm not even trolling bro I fucking love
7 11 dawgs. Spicy big bite for days bruh.

Fag

Yeah you sound like a super under achiever. You should crash on my couch and never leave

Besides the obvious hotdog perks, theres this Dominos Pizza a few doors down from my store that hooks us 711 employees up with 5 dollar mediums with unlimited toppings.

That'd be nice

Oh fuck. That sounds very nice. How's the OT tho?

Not much OT.

Best status symbol of wealth is having a slacker leeching off you for everyone to see

ayy nigga i just got off graveyard 711

That's what's up.

Damn. Hope It's the path you need at the moment user. Real talk. Getting you money for etc reasons. For a plan.

Are you Hispanic white or black?

Just paying my bills. I appreciate the well wishes though.

Do you just leech off your parents, or your friends too?

White

Are you more bony, more soft bodied or both?

Has anyone ever robbed the store, or just shop lifted stuff?

All good. Keep ya chin up. 7 11 is not the end of you. Know that.

Do you have a girlfriend or total slacker loser?

Are your parents proud of you?

My local 7 11 has pics posted of current thieves. The best one is of this one bitch walking out with a 30 pack of beer. Shit is crazy bruh. Least here.

How often do you have to eat ramen because you blew through your tiny paycheck too fast?

Soft bodied

I hope you end up fucking her and knocking her up and have to beg your parents for an allowance to afford your video games and your child support payments to her.

Badass you'd be good at crashing on my couch and leeching off my success.

How do you get to work?

I fuck her every night brotato. She loves it in the ass and also she can't get prego by me. As I shoot empty shell's. She knows this. That's why she asks for it in her white little mouth. Irish bitches ftw mufagga.

Just beer runs so far for me

No girlfirend.

Probably not.

That's awesome. I'm proud of you

What's your kik

Never. Mostly drink beer. I dont eat much.

Yesssssss

I live right across the street so I walk.

Shoot me a kik.

leanmusclebrah

Don't use kik

Well download it captain broke slacker

What happens after that?

Have you ever had a concious, purposeful thought about what you want your career to be and imagined the baby steps to get there? If gas-station attendant is your dream, congrats.

You should have cool friends and I'm a cool dude

I used to want to be a musician. I used to sell paintings. Then one day i just realized the arts are gay. So now i just work at a convenience store.

You probably are.

What are your hobbies/vices?