I have a question, is this four grams of weed?

I have a question, is this four grams of weed?

I wanna know for future purchase.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.clasohlson.com/se/Köksvåg-/Pr341207003
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe is the bud tight?

Most likely not only about 2.5

Also what type of weed is this, and is it in good shape or w/e?

If u r gunna buy continuously, invest I'm a legit scale fag... Problem solved

yeah it looks like it could be 4 grams, but possibly maybe a bit light.

this

buy a scale faggot

Looks light as hell, your dealer is a thief, and no one knows what weed it is just by looking at it.

Fuck your trips.

No that is not 4 grams. Do as said and buy a scale, they're not really that expensive.

Nah. From just looking at it id say 2 g. Ok lets say its really really tight and when you crush it, it expands but then its max 3 g. If this wheys 4 g you probably got yourself some brix weed

scales are really cheap, you can get a good quality one for about 15 bucks
How to know if weed is good quality:
Stickiness
Smells like hell(the smellier the better)
Not too dry, not too wet

no way its 4
small 1/8 maybeee

This guy is probably accurate.

I suggest you switch dealers.

looks like 3.5-4 grams, buy a scale.

This is all of it, perhaps you can tell better now?

And yes I'll buy a scale eventually. But this guy is a friend of a friend of a friend, you gotta have know, you know.

The real question is how much are you spending per gram ?

most definitely not even close to 4
tell your friends he screwed u over

looks like it could be 3-3.5 but not 4 gram

47 dollars for 4 grams.

dude, how can we tell just by looking at it?
I've seen some dense weed, that would have been more than 5gs in this amount, but I also have seen weed, that was so light, it wouldnt be even 2gs in this amount...so go to a store, and buy a scale faggot

why dont you buy a scale and weigh it like a fucking adult?

For fucks sake man, buy a set of electronic scales. You said it so do it. That looks ballpark estimate good for 4g. You can't judge weights by looking.

The quality looks fine but you can test this pretty easily , can't say shit about the weight - buy a scale
You can get then for under 10 Euros

i've already answered but this is an even better answer.
like he said ballpark estimate 4g, but dont always expect that, sometimes niggas will give you 3.3g sometimes 4g in the end you get what you get find someone else if you need the number exact, most niggas i know sell it right out there car and are too lazy so they estimate...and usually hit within the 3 to 4 mark for an eighth.

this. it's so fucking dumb seeing shit like this online, no one does their own research when it comes to weed and have no idea what they're doing when buying it. it's mean but I'm almost glad when people like this get ripped off, like buying drugs isn't a fucking joke man if you don't even know what a gram looks like you shouldn't be doing it

US dollars? You're not spending a terrible amount, If that's actually what you're getting (4grams). I refuse to pay more than 20 for a gram and would only do so if desperate. Hope your dealers actually as good as I'm thinking he is. How dense are the nugs? Grind it up and look at it all laying out on a gamecase or some other flat surface. While I think what you have may actually be 4grams, I've rolled enough blunts to have a better idea how much weed there is if its already ground up.

The shitty type that someone has you believing that its the fire ripping you off

And the only reason I'm assuming your dealer isn't totally ripping you off is, if he wanted to take advantage of you terribly, he would have charged 20 a gram and gave you even less.

3g

Looks like Blue Dream, download leafy

yeah that's around 4g, it's good man
here where I live we got the same shit, where are you from?

I always buy kush bud and I've noticed there are a few defining features to different strains and you just have to figure out which you prefer

first off, if it's pressed it's likely shit. second, a lot of kush is really light green and sticky and hard to the point of almost seeming starched, these are usually a more heady psychedelic high like the lsd strain, whereas strains like skywalker and good dog are a darker green and have fluffy buds and produce more of a body high that I personally prefer

pic related, some skywalker from a bit back. you'll also notice the reddish fibers, this is definitely a good sign when it comes to quality

A nickle weighs exactly 5 grams. Grab one in one hand and your weed in the other and feel if your bag is close in weight to it

Same here with the whole buying Kush, all the strains you mentioned

>like skywalker and good dog are a darker green

are indica's.

The one Op is posting is a Sativa, no doubt. I purchased cookie wreck two days ago.

weed looks fine, but these are 2-3g max. How much did you pay? Tell your dealer next time it was less than told

Man iv'e seen some dumbass threads in my time and i don't ever open stoner threads because they are filled with trap listening dabbing cap wearing teenage normies like you bunch of faggots but how the FUCK can you tell the weight of weed by looking at it?

Apparently the weed is cheese? is that good?

someone seems dis proportionally angry. what is it user, being a basement dwelling virgin got you down? hard to keep up with all the cool kids and their trendy fads? go smoke a bowl and jerk it to your mom or something asshole

Typical bud size, and with Op's hand, and then how often your smoke. Also being a street pharmacist

yep. for sure

47 dollars for 4 grams

price for me is $10/g
you got shorted at least a g
you got ripped off like $17
and if it's shit, you got ripped off completely

At most that's like 2 grams

Its over two, not at all three

That's 4 or just under. 100%. I sell this everyday bro.

Looks like an eighth ounce or so. At most, you were shorted like, half a gram, MAYBE. It's nearly impossible to tell just by looking at it, since we don't know how dense it is, or how dry it is, etc. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Buy a scale for like 10usd...

Man I miss weed... I'm a train driver so i can't smoke anymore. Regular check ups.

But it looks like at most 3g, if you're a swefag the 47 dollars for 4g is the correct prize. 100 SEK per gram

sure let me weigh that through a picture

you cunt, get a scale and don't come back

Skaffa en detaljerad våg och sen jaga din langare om det är för lite

This is real weed

Yeah 100sek

Och jag ska skaffa en, tänkte ba att jag kunde få lite information snabbt :)

>small 1/8
>big 1/8

Same shit cretin

Wow everyone who says its only 2g is autistic for sure. Its 3g atleast so you good to go for a smoky evening

This user Jews people

stoners deserve to get ripped off. you're a faggot OP. go smoke.a dooby you hipster fuck

Berry nice

"small" described VOLUME, and "8th" describes MASS

Found the bitter fuck that needs a puff

hello blackfriend

i dont need weed to escape my shitty existence

!!!SVEA RIKE!!!

Vart håller du till? I Malmö finns det ofantligt bra ställen om du vill ha korrekt mängd för valutan.

Buy a scale you rube. It's spill out on the clock, come up short. "my bad". He give you the rest.

m.clasohlson.com/se/Köksvåg-/Pr341207003

Buy a fucking scale of youre worried about it. Noboby can really tell by looking a blurry nug. Some are a lot more sense than others anyway, so going by visual size isn't accurate anyway.

Lots of stems

Fuck! "dense" not "sense".

Yeah I'll buy a scale, thanks.

I'm new to smoking, and I suck at rolling.

I just wanted some quick information and thanks for it.
:)

Bitchroll

i'd say 2.5-3g

not a badly rolled zoot my man.

could be. probably not tho. looks like some decent shit tho. if you payed more than $40 keep looking for a new dealer.

Takes practice. I still can't roll a joint to save my life without using a dollar bill or something. Good job on that one though, looks pretty good.

An 8th to 4.2g probably

Squeeze the nugs lightly between your fingers

It looks good

Most likely it is, maybe even a touch heavy. But here's the thing, some weed is WAAAY more dense than others. Though you can roughly eyeball a bag you won't know for sure unless if you weight it.

Postal scales cost like a buck. Digital scales can be had as cheap as 15.

It's a worthwhile investment if you're going to be buying any drugs at all.

I mean, even if it looks off what are you gonna do? Go crying to your dealer that someone's trained eye said it doesn't look right? No, you need to have a scale to prove it.

Also, if they've shorted you once and gotten away with it, they'll keep doing it. Get a fucking scale.

But I'll tell you this much, that shit looks a bit over 4 to me. I have a scale and get 3.5 every time so I know my shit.

You go complaining about a bag that's actually heavy and he's not gonna sell to you anymore.

looks like an 1/8th to me. its what i buy on a consistent basis, and if the weed is still really dank and sticky it will condense to something that looks like that. How dry it is has a lot to do with it.

Looks more like 3 to me...
Just use a digital scale

Did you smoke it yet OP

It seems very thick and a bit moist and sticky, so perhaps it is. Like I said I'll invest in a scale, I appreaciate the info.

why do u people pay so much for this shit

im from mexico and here is like 40dollars for 125 grams

I have the worst coordination and whatever. When ever i tried to roll a joint or a cig, it ends up look like this kid at my school with cerebal palsy had a spasm while rolling.

I'ma head out later with some friends, I wont smoke it now.

Competition breeds progress. In this case your weed is shit

3 at the most
you got fucked

Dumbass, if its 2g, its 2g. It doesn't magically gain weight when you grind it.

Kill yourself.

Well it looks like you should dry it a little before you go.

So far this thread has been worth reading for the idiocy alone.

Buy a fucking scale you retard.

no is not is good quality

all your drugs come from mexico

looks good man. roach/filter maybe a little big. honestly doesn't have to be a mad cone, this is very clean. I honestly suck so much at rolling, the paper always gets too fucking wrinkled

How would I go about doing that?

tear that excess paper off man it's bothering me.

I'm not sure if you realize this, but humans are not equiped to see weight. Luckily we have designed tools to do this, I suggest you acquire one.

It does though. After you grind it you can asses the percent of "weed weight" compared to "shit weight" - stems, beamers, dried fans, nigger powder...big difference.

Nuh uh. They come from my basement, Juan.

Pull it apart a little and leave on wax paper/foil in a sunny window.

Lol 1.5 gr max