Rekt bread #2

rekt bread #2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo2GBXoqOR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking niggers

>Cringed

IM GONNA FIND THIS NIGGER AND FUCKING MURDER HER WHOLE FAMILY THEN IM GOING TO RAPE EVERYONE OF THEM THEN BURN THE BODIES WHILE I FUKCING SLICE HER FUCKING HEAD OF AND FUCKING FUCK THE SHIT OUTA HER FUCKING MOUTH. FUCK THESE FUCKING MONKEY NIGGERS.

So edgy

Did it die!?

I watched this yearly this year and never noticed the kid lol. At least he didn't fuck with the kid. He got charged with sexual assault as well but I didn't see him do anything to her but beat her ass.

anymore of this chick?

They found the woman's sexual fetish book and it said in there that she loves rough sex, so what the nigger did to her was sexual assault.

fucking why!?

Find this bitch and ruin her life

>black guy beats up woman
>ah stupid fucking nigger

>white guy beats up woman
>bitch deserved it, stupid sjw feminist bitch.

He didn't even rape her? that was pretty disappointing

Yes undoubtedly if a white man had done this exact thing she would have deserved it.

Think of your heart, user.

nah is black and is a nigger who figured out how to use a pc

getting Sup Forums 2016

user has left newfag level

calm down tyrone, if a white man did that hed deserve death just like any nigger or gook who did that.there was even a little girl there.
fucking savage needs to hang.

Cant even watch...got about 1/8 of a second.... Animal cruelty triggers me for like 48 hours....i dont understand it...assertung power level above animal? Nope...revenge? Nope...rival? Nope...Jealousy? Nope...literally just enjoyment from suffering....
>but user youre on a rekt thread, we all take pleasure from suffereing
...usually i just scan for the fight ones....or random accidents...

did you see the lil girl in OPs? Ya....I saw half way through

Double standards

assuming webms are made out of mp4, where is the full video ? I want to hear the bitch scream.

also check'd

Is that fucking Peppa Pig playing while that lady gets the shit beat out of her?
Is her daughter literally watching it the entire time this happens?
Wow this is just so fucked up.
You know, when I was little and afraid of home intruders, I would keep the tv on because it made me feel secure. This shit probably shattered that child's world. And mother's face.

wow thats fucked up

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo2GBXoqOR4

He was black and I was white
He would always win the fight
Bang bang, he hit me down
Bang bang, I hit the ground
Bang bang, that awful sound
Bang bang, my baby saw me go down.

le bread is shit, no one dumps and is full of fags

Nothing happens. What's the point of this shit?

TESTING?

....why?

The old guy totally went to pick up his phone and there was no one there. Fucking funny, dude.

just why, humans thats fine, but if you hurt an animal you deserve to be killed yourself

why women like dating black guys?
>cuz girls love being treated like shit

Kek this.

I bet you have no problem eating meat though. Fucking hypocrite.

The coon even steals the woman at the end, dragging her away.

don't fall for it

She needs a tree in the yard. He needs to be hanging from it. Fat bald nigger queer. Now I wanna see a video of someone fucking him up.

not him but i dont eat meat. animal cruelty is wrong

I wish you success in your quest.

U mad black boi?

¡¡¡¡Congratulations!!!! Now you are a faggot

Anyone else rooting for the dude?

its okay its hard to use your brain with the constant images of 'din du' plaguing your mind