Hello Sup Forums. What is the best way to fuck with people that is annoying in online games?

Hello Sup Forums. What is the best way to fuck with people that is annoying in online games?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

by muting them, or ignoring them

Well, the kid is like 14 year old.. lives in poland

dont give them any attention while out fucking skilling them

I was playing mini militia on my android tablet. This game is infested with Indians, So I named my avater paki4life.
Lots of pissed off jibberish in the chat

Owning them in the game

Yeah I really don't understand what it is with shitty Android games and indians

Go on the Play store and 99% of every review is an indian

well, i just wanna fuck with him IRL. like sending shit to hes house etc.

lol @ being so butthurt about an online game that you try finding him irl

kill yourself nerd

wypierdalaj gimbazjo

dupka boli bo cie ktos w csa ogral?

No, i dont even live in the same country.. i just wanna fuck with him xD in a fun way. not hurting.

OP go and make up with your polak friend and play nicely

as i mention, hes polak which means hes poor as fuck. and hes 14.. i cant remember what i wanted when i was 14..

instead of fucking with him just

fuck him, you tremendous fucking faggot

Why do you think i made this thread? i ask "what is the best way to fuck with someone that is annoying in online games." I only seek ideas..

What game is it

its called Tibia

get a load of this virgin

insert your penis into his anal cavity and begin vigorously and repeatedly thrusting while at the same time reaching around his body and stroking his penis with your hand. make sure you both ejaculate at the same time to stimulate an intense emotional response so you two faggots can be happy together forever.

>xD

OP is the 14 year old

OP clearly just had a silly argument with his friend

wait, so a 12 yo keeps killing you online and you are trying to make a PA request because your incompetence?

Polack detected

Send a pig's head to someoné private business just because he pissed you off. That's what I did once.

Oh! Well in that case

Mute them or ignore them still.

And therefore cannot be muted or ignored?

""ALT-F4 for new content!""

ayyy dude. i used to play clash of clans and the global chat is filled with indians. they were total creeps too literally they would come into chat and just type shit b like "any girls?" and creepily chat up anyone with a female name. indian men are fucking desperate beta cucks

Sent from my Android phone

noob

>indian men are fucking desperate beta cucks

this became apparent to me after spending about 30 minutes on omegle

A disgrace.

Actually..
>men are fucking desperate beta cucks
even breitbart says so
breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/