Finally watched Rick and Morty after my friends wouldn't shut the fuck up about how awesome it is

Finally watched Rick and Morty after my friends wouldn't shut the fuck up about how awesome it is.
Kinda enjoyed it but definitly not even close to what 've heard and read. Its honestly the most overrated show i've ever watched. Fuckin 10/10 ratings everywhere wtf. Generic ''edgy'' jokes thrown all over with predictable fuckin endings each time. Just a communist shitty cartoon who gets 15 years old excited. Not even close to the intelligence of Southpark. Fuck that.
tl;dr i guess unpopular opinions thread

You just haven't done enough drugs to get the style of humor, OP.

You have no idea man

It's just family guy with pop culture references being replaced with burptalk and """"science""""

Tasteless plebs will foam at the mouth defending it, cause family guy isn't cool and trendy and sciency and geeky, but this brilliant, emotional, funny show totally is.

>south park
>intelligent
This thread ended before it even started.

south park
>intelligent humor
south park is like a highschool prom that just never stopped, its still hyped as shit but when you enter the dancehall there is shit, piss, rags and rotten food everywhere and a dead hooker hanging from the chandelier

>implying that its not
gtfo faggot

i liked rick and morty but all the things you said are very, very true

Bojack Horseman way better but zero recognition.
Fuck this show

Second season sucked

Bojack is way more of a drama than a comedy

It's funny as shit, the fuck you talking about?!

we are talking generaly about cartoon shows. Cant you fuckin read

So much hostility from such a harmless comment.

Bojack is great though, throws Rick & Morty out of the water, I enjoy both though.

I like south park because the creators can clearly see how much of a colossal shitstain most of society is, and they just turn everything into satire with no regard for anybodies feelings.

Its refreshing.

ITT: children who still care about what other people like.

Seriously, grow the fuck up and realize that it doesnt matter if someone likea something and you dont. Different people have different tastes, get over yourselves.

Who asked you?

Sure it's funny, but i focus a lot more on the plot than anything. Compare that to a non-linear show like family guy or rick and morty that are just there to make you laugh. I never thought i would get emotionally invested in a show about a talking cartoon horse

OP why can't you just enjoy something without trying to fit into someone else's expectations?
Either you like it or you don't. Stop letting faggots, niggers and hipsters decide for you. That's what liberals do.

OP here.
Its a forum site, we are discussing random subjects,
and that includes our preferences in different matters. If you got a problem with that then go back under your fucking rock, suck your moms cock and shut the fuck up you fucking faggot.

OP is a faggot

/thread

You have faggot friends who hype beast shit on reddit.
You seen Parks and rec?

As someone who loves the show, I very much agree that it's overrated as fuck.

Like it's a great show, but the guy I work with (who got me to watch it in the first place) never shuts up about it and he even got a tattoo of rick and morty coming out a portal.

Cool tat and he's got covered in tattoos but still...

Way to hate something popular normie fag.

Fuck you, cunt

To be this autistic

I let noone decide for me, its just rings my curiosity why this shit show is so overrated

holy shit he must be cringy af

>I let noone decide for me, its just rings my curiosity why this shit show is so overrated
No, you literally are. You consider it overrated, which means you're taking the opinions of others and comparing them against your own, thus letting others decide for you what is and isn't good or at the very least introducing bias into your judgement.

No
lol 9faggot came here just to post this

Nice bait, OP

I seen it but then I found something 100 times more epic. ONE PUNCH MAN

I think family guy South park The Simpsons should just end. Like I don't even enjoy that shit anymore. The same old crap. They could end up like boondocks with cancer season 4 that killed it

He's gonna want to remove that when the show goes downhill in season 3. Second season was already declining in quality.

He's alright, and his sister is a really good tattoo artist so the tattoo looks great, I just found it a bit over the top to get a tattoo of it when it's only 2 seasons in, it could turn to total shit.

>704142624

Not sure why the hate, but you can suck my plumbus, faggot.

Are you the guy with the tat?

you a leafy fan? you are so wrong its funny.
Im not the one who considers this overrated.
It really does have high ratings , plus i hate it, thus i call it overrated. Me calling it overrated does not change the fact that this shit is a solid 9/10. Nobody decided anything. Again , im curius of knowing what the actual fuck they find good about this show. How's your first year in literature ?

Is it better than Futurama?

It used to be

>comparing trash like family guy to rick and morty

thats a family guy scene for you

Aren't opinions naturally biased? Otherwise it wouldn't be an opinion.

nice bait user
we needed a weeaboo fag on this thread
No, southpark 's got a lot of shit to cover in the new season
Both mediocre af

Let's be honest: This show is rated so high because Redditfags feel ''intellectual'' watching it. It is one of the most fedora shows ever. No joke. The humor is incredibly immature/edgy (not in a good way, the show can be in poor taste at times and Rick is incredibly annoying and unlikeable) and it's really rare there's a ''genius'' joke (and they aren't that clever to begin with). It's the same thing with Breaking Bad. Reddit feels ''smart'' watching it because they can learn more about ''science, bitch!''.
This guy here doesn't get it. The concept of normies not taking the time to actually find better shows is so impossible to him. Bojack is way superior. The concept of cancerous fandoms on Tumblr and Reddit rating the show so high is impossible. I went on the R&M subreddit once. They were all patting themselves on the back because R&M was rated the best animated series on the site.

Such a salty response.

To be expected from a child.

OP here,
bravo to you +1 here's my ex's ass as a token

Wait do people actually consider Rick and Morty as intellectual because it has 'science'. I honestly haven't heard anyone considering to be a smart show. Though yes it is overrated compared to the consensus.

I think most people enjoy how much improvisation goes into the show.

Family guy and South Park, while good, are an incredibly scripted creation

>The concept of normies not taking the time to actually find better shows is so impossible to him. Bojack is way superior.
Man, you *really* need to feel superior to others based on TV shows.
That's...I got nothing. No wonder she cheated on you.