I'm almost 19 and still only 5'6. Is there any chance I'm just a late grower or am I fucked for life?

I'm almost 19 and still only 5'6. Is there any chance I'm just a late grower or am I fucked for life?

Get knee extensions

Nope. Embrace being a manlet instead of fighting it. I see short guys with hot chicks out there all the time.. do whatever it is they do.

Fuck you, cunt

You're done growing at 19. Just deal with it. There are tons of things in life you'd rather not have, being short is the least of them.

Sup Forumsro was being nice for once. Get over yourself and appreciate shit like the fact that you have higher muscle density and will find it easier to build muscle and shit like that. Go for a short girl, work out, and git gud in bed. Ladies won't give a shit how tall you are then.

Fuck you, cunt

Nope you fucked

I'm 19 and I'm like 5'8-ish. It's just the fuckin way she goes, boys.

you might squeeze a couple more inches in

Okay so it sounds like you have no personality or creativity so I guess you really are fucked.

6'3 here, feels good to be slightly above average

Fuck you, mad cunt

Men are done growing completely by 21. So theres a chance but not a good one. Gotta learn to live with being short, this is coming from a 5'9 24 yo

Just as long as you don't have a tiny pecker you'll be fine. If you've got a tinny willy then not only will you have trouble getting girls bc of your height but then you'll have trouble keeping them.

>slightly above average
Guess again dumbass

You're pretty fucked, but don't feel too bad. The taller you are the more likely you are to have back problems later in life. Looks like your back will be fine unless you do something to fuck it up.

I'm 6'8"
You could give me head without kneeling.
In fact...where do you live?

move to asia

stay short, manlet

can confirm this, im 5'7 and I get more pussy than both my 6'1 friends combined. just don't be a creepy dumbass and not bad looking

All you get is dick in your boipussy you trap faggot. I bet you have a feminine penis to

Sure you do faggot. Tell us more about your "sexual conquests"

Some guys have a random growth spirt between 24-26, I'm not sure what causes it. Testosterone will cause you to stop growing taller though, so if you are an alpha with a sweatervest, you're fucked. But if you are a beta theater major who somehow stimulates his HGH, then there is a chance. Good luck user.

nope six inch with a 5.5 girth. I love my cock

When will they learn?

Confirmed for manlet

It's possible my uncles grew a lot in college how tall are your parents?

Short guys get pussy easy if they are fun. It's because they are non threatening to women. A short friend of mine who is broke constantly beats me. I've slept with 400+ women and I know he does 2-3x the volume I do. He mostly hangs out in Miami and Scottsdale area, most of his competitors are tall and buff.

STDs detected

OP here, that isn't me just some random fag

Stfu

My dad is probably around 5'10/11. My mum's side however are all pretty small, in fact I'm already taller than all my aunts/uncles/cousins on that side. I do have some cousins on my dad's side who are both over 6' but they are the only ones. I reckon I just got unlucky with my genes.