Should Caster Semenya be allowed to compete Sup Forums?

i feel sorry for her, must be a hard life, but... i don't think she should. she has too much advantage, it's simply unfair to the other contestants.

>i feel sorry for her, must be a hard life, but... i don't think she should. she has too much advantage, it's simply unfair to the other contestants.
It's gonna be pretty awkward for the women when he breaks the WR and opens the transgender floodgate

No, he's a fucking cheater. Clearly has no intention of going full woman, because he knows of advantages he's got. Not only he shouldnt be able to compete with women, he should be banned from competing at all.

No

>should a man be allowed to compete in women's events
'no'

All memeing aside, no. Once he goes full post-op, fine.

Literally who

Gender in [current year] may fall on a spectrum, but sex doesn't. The designation of male and female in sports is based in physiology (sex), not identity (gender). She may identify as female, but even being intersex she is closest to males both hormonally and anatomically (she has functioning testes). Therefore if she competes, she should compete against other biological males regardless of her gender identity.

Will she ever fully transition? If she does then yeah, until then, fuck no.

I haven't been following the situation recently at all, but last time I checked she was still a bloke.

Most sensible answer here. Think i pretty much agree with you on this, at least in this point in time. Im willing to change my opinion based on future research and information but right now I feel sports is an area where we have to keep a divide by sex.

I remember all the controversy about Semenya from a few years ago, yet somehow I hadn't heard 'til TODAY that it was a confirmed fact that he/she is transgender.

>her

Wait what? It's a post op MtF transsexual and not just somebody born with a weird condition like what was claimed? Link please.

Oh, it still isn't confirmed then. I heard her described as "transgender" on a BBC radio item, so thought it must be definite.

I know Caster Semenya is a woman, because people are trying to control her body :^)

Are you shitposting from the 1950s?

why should she not? she was cleared in the gender test. no doping as far as i know.

why is this even an issue. does it all come down to
>she looks like a man, throw her out

I haven't read much into it but from what I understand (s)he has a rare condition that basically makes he(r) half man half woman. Internal testes with no ovaries or uterus and testosterone levels 3 times that of a woman but not quite as high as the normal man.

Honestly it does sound like a MtF tranny that decided to keep the balls for a competitive edge. I really wouldn't be surprised if news broke that this was the case.

She has actual testicles dude.

So she's not allowed to compete but degenerate trannys are?
Should sue

Well a few years ago they made intersex atheletes drop their testosterone levels below the male range, and his performances dropped considerably, now that rule has been removed, he's crushing everyone again.

>Semenya
>Semen

Only in horse riding, since it's a mixed """sport""".
I still can't believe the IAAF let him/her compete, he/she killed the 800m, as long as he/she's there no one really want to invest on training for this distance.
Corruption?

From my understanding it's a hermaphrodite with a vagina and testicles, and the same testosterone levels as a male.

I don't get it, wasn't she cleared to compete absolutely years ago?

Full-blown pre-op trannies are cleared to compete in Rio.

i didn't know she was a hermaphrodite, i thought her gender test was cleared as in she was biologically a woman and was allowed to compete. now that it's a fact that she has no womb/ovaries but has testicles, it's getting tricky. what about her chromosomes? what exactly does the ioc use to test for gender, since she passed? if she is neither male nor female she has no place in the women's olympics.

Why doesn't society get rid of sex division in sports just like we will do in bathrooms to please trannies?

>caster semenya
>cast her (the) semen, ya!
>has testicles and therefore produces semen and wishes to spray it onto females

It was in its name all along

Then women would have to accept the reality they're inferior to men.

Just sit back and watch on with amusement as the sjws and feminists eat each other.

Should Chris Mosier be allowed to compete Sup Forums?

You would only need an equal-test playing field. Dope all athletes (and horses) so they have the same test levels and let them fight it out.

Actually no, since the ftm transition requires the use of the strongest steroids you can buy, it should be quite obvious they're drug cheats.

Are you implying the bathroom stuff is being motivated by women who want to dump among men?