"I just have to go and have a word with the conducter. I'll be right back. You stay here. Do you understand?"

"I just have to go and have a word with the conducter. I'll be right back. You stay here. Do you understand?"

Why'd he do it lads?

cause uhhh i dunno his life was hard and it made him detached or something

CAUSE HE WAS A BASTARD FROM A BASKET

deaf nepotist fuck thought he could take my oil too

Don't be thick in front of me Al

I'll talk to the man and show you how it's done

it was better for the boy to be in a school for the deaf and having his son around made him seem weak and also it reminded him of his failure as a father and his inability to truly love him and also a bunch of other possible reasons because Daniel is a really complex character

word.

How much, if any, of the blame do you put on his fake brother?

It seems that he was unable to love the boy, but it raises the question. Did he want and try to love him?

daniel rescued this orphan, and gave him a much better life than the boy could expect to have

daniel was a cold man, but he made the world better. he took the oil out of the ground and got it to the ocean to be shipped where it was needed. he killed an impostor pretending to be his brother, and a liar selling superstition but not materially improving anybody's life.

it would be unfortunate to be daniel plainview, but he is good for our world and we should honor him

trump 2016

I think he wanted to present himself as a family man, although a few words with him would be enough to realize he is not.

Plainview basically sees HW as a hopeless invalid after he goes deaf and because HW is literally the only meaningful human contact he has he can't handle it.

>Murder is Good
>Trump 2016

D-didn't he kill two people?

>fake henry and slithered out from his mothers filth should have been put in a glass jar on the mantelpiece eli
>""""""people""""""

I think he's saying America was built on the backs of men like Daniel, for better or worse

Did you see the little tear falling just at the right moment when DDL is about to go? Perfect cinema.

superb. I can't figure out why this movie, and scene, are so comfy. I think it's the perfect representation of man's dilemma.

Yes.

Meant for

i'm a legal mexican

should I be voting for trump?