One movie

One movie
On repeat
For 72 hours...

What's the film you would force a person to continuously watch for 72 hours to drive them insane?

I might go with Inland Empire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fmct2OAzE0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol that movie was the first thing that came to mind

Warhols Empire.

Some people have watched the whole thing but I don't think an undetermined person could handle being forced to stay awake and watch it three times. I'd hope it be like a form of transcendence rather than to make them insane.

clockwork orange would be perfect, it somehow manages to be boring and disgusting at the same time

i mean seriously watching it made me like kubrick and all of his other works slightly less just because i couldn't shake the thought that he was responsible for producing something so awful

Cheeky(erotica film).
72 hours going in and out of boner land would be pure pain, hehehehehehehehehehehee?

you know it wasn't meant to be watched like you watch a movie, right? it's pointless, might as well make them stare at a wall or thru a window that ammount of time

id make someone autistic by watching Drive

Fuck off CIA. We're not giving you free brainwashing ideas

Would it be more painful [4u] to show a long film or a short one?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fmct2OAzE0g

Not even memeing, Minions. 72 hours of watching twinkies speak gibberish to each other would be enough to drive anyone insane.

Just to drive them nuts?
Shrek 4 or something

As in actually insane, will gut you with a sharpened potato because raspberries grow on ice cream insane?
Apocalypse Now

Yes I am aware that it's not meant to be viewed in its entirety but because there is a beginning and an end with no structural suggestion to presume it to be viewed as continuous except for its unconventional length in comparison to notions of comfortable viewing time, there is no reason why one wouldn't if they were searching for documentation of the sky around and beyond that of the Empire State Building at night amongst other reasons. Staring at a window or a wall would be much different excercises, both of which would be less strenuous than watching any form of media. And it's not pointless. That would be like saying tautology or a Buddhist koan is pointless

Anything with jlaw will do

Cat in the hat bruh

Smokey and the Bandit 2: Smokey is the Bandit.

BvS

That intro clip to the original mewtwo pokemon movie with nothing but pokemon.

Just that on loop

Natural Born Killers

and this

>watch 1 minute of this on youtube

What the fuck

easy choice, comfy as fuck music too

Slaughtered vomit dolls
Cremaster cycle
Blues clues movie

Im also reporting this thread to the fbi.

Adam Sandler movie. Doesn't matter which.

He said drive them insane, not entertain them throughout.

Southland Tales is the correct answer, or Hackers.

Sponge Bob movie
Lord of the Rings sequels
Dark Knight (just the Bane/CIA scene will do)

I Second this

Woe be upon the poor soul forced to sit through this.

Well in that case.

The plane scene. Just look what it's done to this place.

I think that at least a few of my favourite movies could drive somebody insane if forced onto them. Even most people here can't make it through pic related even once.

Happy Gilmore and Billy Maddison are kino, you dumb pleb.

A scanner darkly.

The Room

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, we used to have that playing 24/7 at the crash house.

Tetsuo the iron man

Shit, didnt read OP all the way. Red Balloon.

Dbz lord slug

holy shit, this

I thought the question was "which movie could you watch for 72 hours" and I would have said the Nightmare before Christmas

but the movie id pick to make someone go insane would be Kickassia

>tfw even my mom distinctly remembers that whole sequence from nearly 20 years ago
>mfw looking at my past self and how I made it past that shit
Same goes for the Angela Anaconda thing from the first Digimon movie

I tried watching that a few months back and I could only make it right past the invasion scene, I feel like they tried to stuff as many references to each individual person's shitty youtube videos in the movie.

BANE?