You help your landlady carry out her garbage

>You help your landlady carry out her garbage.

What did he mean by that?

>You are a good man Mr Anderson. You dont belong here. Why dont you help us find Morpheus? He is the one we want. Not you.

It means he fucks his landlady once a month, right? When she's getting horny before her period?

>Mister....Anderson....

He makes a disgusted face after he says it and there's a heavy pause. Does it mean something else or is he just generally disgusted by human garbage?

He thinks humans ARE garbage. It's brilliant foreshadowing. The Wachowski sisters are legitimate geniuses.

Neo helped his landlady to divert her attention from the illegal activities going on in his apartment.

It'd be hot to see two Smiths huggin n kissin and then another comes up and hugs him from behind and then another from the other side, just more Smiths coming in and getting turned on and touched. Like a bunch of them all moaning and licking each other, and one looks up at Neo and becons to him, "Come, Mister Anderson... join us..."

He's pointing out the depth of the surveillance they have been conducting as well as making light of the fact that it's a cheesy nice guy thing to do for a brooding hacker type. Hope this helps.

FAGGOT

Why so many Matrix threads lately? Is it on Netflix or Hulu and anons are rediscovering it?

what I never understood about this is why are all the buildings so fucked up on the inside?
it's like the whole city is abandoned with the exception of a few places (like the office)

Thematically it fits, if Smiths represent the patriarchy or secret brotherhoods that rule the planet/Matrix then it isn't far off to pin them as being hugely homoerotic and getting off on each other's power. The reason the agents don't just erase Neo from the code is that they see him as their best fuck after all. Neo is a Messiah figure, something which when fully deconstructed is just a super penis. Smith was gay for Neo.

>How about I give you the finger
>And you give me my phone call

There's always Matrix threads. It's a fucking classic.

90% of them are just ASS threads

kek what the fuck am i doing with my life

>what good is a phone call..
>if you are unable to
>ssssssssssssssssssssssss

I greet my brother with this.

Now that the dust has settled, what was his problem?

>I hate this place....this, zoo.

that represents the shallowness of the matrix.

Get out of here with all those big words, either speak in lame mens terms or don't speak at all

liesss

Anderson fucks her ass

I laughed so hard I farted

>Everything that has a beginning has an end

What did he mean by this?

The real question is what's with Trinity telling Neo that he knows where that road leads when they're in the car?

Quick Sup Forums, name a better action sequence than the lobby scene in the first Matrix movie.
You literally can't.

Most of the incredibles.

Pretty much anything from The Raid.
Matrix is love.
Animatrix is horror.

because they shot these scenes in Australia

SSSSS

why the fuck late 90's aesthetics is so good. Matrix, Fight Club, etc are so fucking stylish and recent movies looks so plastic and bland it hurts

shit movie

Some fckd up chit rite here bro. Get help.

Faggot.

Because new movies have almost every scene composed in After Effects.