Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I379HHdy7ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't Harry make the glass disappear?

You're welcome, buddy!

he let him out of confinement.

He released him from the muggle prison

He didn't he said Shayyahhhasssisssss esshheeeenn

Shēsin takím arsiæ hinneis, shēsin Muggle takēm zi aotī heis pi kæs.

Well the entire Harry Potter series is Satanic and that serpent was merely Satan thanking his loyal minion.

Wasn't this incident a clear omen that Harry was supposed to be a Slytherin?

Surprisingly, I'd never actually seen it from that angle. I'll think about how far that theory holds up.

Alternatively, I always thought it was Nagini he was releasing (I mean, know we learned more about the lore).

Because that snake clearly wanted to get a sex change and then star in a film adaption of the jungle book years later.

Its not you dunce. The series gets orwellian/brazilian. The british use self deprecation all the time to cope with their shit state. Yates knew what he was doing. As did Cuaron

Anyone have that meme pic from LOST where Sawyer is glad the dogs still alive and is surprised that the talk speaks?

Yea, that's what this image is doing for me.

How could a normal snake wink at Harry when they have no eyelids? Was it a magic snake at the zoo?

The dursleys abused harry and drugged his breakfast every day as a child

Was the snake voldermort fucked with.

>snakefags
absolute worst

Like it or not user, you're a snakefag too. penis

>talking snake character
>sssssssssssss words

Frayt?

this, at this point harry hasn't been sorted into gryffindor yet, he may still become evil and voldemort's ally

This. Where's all the snakes with lisps.
>thankthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You again?

whatever happened to that snek?

because snake is now free and can do snake things

He was saying thanks for helping him escape. Little did he know he would probably just get killed within 20 minutes

sure but that snake will get forty feet before getting recaptured or worse killed
i mean wheres it planning on going just slither 2000 miles home ?

>ywn be a bad ass Slytherin followed by your snake
>ywn have your snake eat Gryffindor's pets if their dumb enough to fuck with you

i htought this too
and it would make sense, i mean where was his snake when he was soulblasted or whatever. why not chill in a muggle zoo while he waits, free food and no wizard would think to look for him there
maybe thats why harrys magic puberty actived there, since they are both horcruxes harry just instinctively actived to help him.

>you'll never fuck a talking snake

It was a familiar of Voldemort that was kept in a zoo as both a prison AND punishment, as there is nothing more degrading than being viewed by Muggles for entertainment, Harry accidentally letting him out let him complete his mission where he alerts Quirrell ahead of time that Harry is now practicing magic

No, that snake
was me

The snake represented Harry, who was confined with muggles away from his kind and his natural place.

>implying cats wouldn't fuck up snek
youtube.com/watch?v=I379HHdy7ak

based mammalian evolution blows snek the fuck out

Hey you fucking idiot this happens in second year after Quirrell died or whatever. Kindly delete your post and never reply to me again.

>i mean where was his snake when he was soulblasted or whateve

Not next to him.

Voldemort actually possessed snakes when he was a wraith, but they didn't last long because the possession weakened them.

No it wasn't.

mcgonagall is a cat
voldermort is a snake, coincedence?
yeah more then likely but dont let rowlings know our she'll hold a press conference to talk about how that was what was meant and she happy fans finally got it and buy her new book with updated lore now at pottermore

No, it happens in the beginning of the first book, you dumb fuck. Never talk about Harry Potter again unless you read the books.

And weasels (Weasleys) hunt snakes.

if you were hogwarts what house would you be in?

Excellent point. That scene had a lot of layers.

Ummm do you have a desire to not actually know anything about films on the film board? You don't need to answer of course its obvious

>if their dumb enough
>their dumb enough
>their dumb
>their

dumb

> Because a school far far away is actually hell

>Snake
>Doesn't beg Harry to rape her like a fucking slut

makes u think