Can we all agree that the Weeknd makes today's best pop music?

Can we all agree that the Weeknd makes today's best pop music?

you forgot an o there

Why? His lyrics aren't exactly anything spectacular and the themes he tries to portray just come off as pretentious.

everytime he mentions selling drugs, "his niggas", "the trap", any criminal activity or guns i cringe so fucking hard. He has CLEARLY no experience with the subject matters and should stick to making loverjams

Vapid slow burn ditties does not best pop music make my man

P1 cleaner than your church shoes

Can we all agree that the Weekond makes today's best pop music?

You stupid ass plebs don't know the correct spelling.

No, Death Grips

it's Weeoknd you dipthong

yeah, his speaking voice is way too high to be taken seriously. I don't believe his street tales.

Good meme friend

He's a mthafckin starboy

Weeknd and Grimes collab when ?

tell me Death Grips is not pop music

the flick of music

awful

Dude makes good music and a killing out of selling women music that they matter and are worth it (while simultaneously being treated as initiation rituals and hoes) and guys' fantasies of having women crawl over them, but I highly doubt he's done even a quarter of any of he sings about.

Good persona artist all-around.

yes

I feel it coming is the most accurate Michael Jackson impersonation since Eddie Murphy's delirious.

That being said it is so close it kinda weirds me out. The "Michael Jackson tone" is like this musical holy grail that so many artists try to emulate and it's odd so many people try to sound just like.

Imagine if it were like that with Michael McDonald. What a better world.

i think so but i dont listen to much pop anyways

i really like his mixtapes a lot though

Death Grips is hip-hop avant-garde

DUDE COKE LMAO

only correct answer in this thread desu senpai