Play Salieri

Play Salieri.

go ahead mock me but it wasn't Stewie who was laughing at me

IT WAS GOD

Play CIA

I tried playing a classical spanish song for HS talent show once
some guy sang la cuccaracha in the audience and everyone laughed
why is being a musician so cruel ;-;

I want Wolfy's laugh as my text tone, email phone, notification noise for all apps and turn it on in the office and wait until someone asks me politely to turn it off and then i'll just turn it down and wait for them to come back

What was the password again

DIIIEEEEES IRAE

I don't give a damn, that was one of their better scenes.

Why does he wear the mask?

FUUUUCKKK

God damn the hivemind is real. I literally just watched this. WE ARE ALL LIVING IN A SIMULATION, ELON MUSK IS RIGHT

there have been a lot of amadeus threads recently, it's weird.

FIDELIO

HIVEMIND BRO. THE WORLD IS FABRICATED BY MY MIND.

It's just a game

oh shit I never noticed that side was smiling

I think he knew it was salieri asking and that's why he did it

>Wolfy
>Having even a basic understanding of what is happening around him at any given time

Always got the feeling he was one of those hyperaware geniuses who secretly knew everything.

Oh weeping jesus

this thread is full of great memes

They showed the movie on americuck TV recently I'd wager

>he didn't color in the eyes and mouth green

5/13 hastily memed

No. It's been sitting on my netflix list for years and I only watched it now. This happens very often.

The simplest explanation is that I am God but willed my own ignorance of the fact and these slight popping synchronicities are the manifestation of the paradox of omnipotence.

Go on, mock me, laugh.

it's the cia

omnipotence isn't a paradox dude

>The simplest explanation is that I am God but willed my own ignorance of the fact and these slight popping synchronicities are the manifestation of the paradox of omnipotence.

took the words right from my mouth

prove it

Jesus loves you

>In the video it looked nothing. The beginning simple, almost comic. Just a jeep. Driving through grass, like a rusty squeezebox. And then suddenly, far in front of it, CIA. A single stance, standing there, unwavering. Until a mosquito man took over and sweetened it into a scene of such delight! This was no meme by a performing redditor! This was a meme I'd never heard. Filled with such fire, such rising fire, it had me in wreckage. It seemed to me that I was watching the biggest one since the silent era.

>Nine replies! Nine, that's all it's had! And deleted!
>I know, I know, it's outrageous. Still, if the board doesn't like one's meme, one has to accept the fact gracefully.
>But what is it that they don't like?
>I can speak for user. You make too many demands on the brain. The poor man can barely focus on one meme... you gave him four.
>What did you think of it yourself? Did you like it at all?
>I thought it was big.
>Of course! It's the biggest meme since the silent era, I know it... why didn't they reply?
>I think you overestimate our dear user, my friend. You know you didn't even give them a good *bang* at the end of posts, to let them know when to reply?
>I know, I know... maybe you should give me some lessons in that.

salieri posting is certainly a lot better than seagal posting or rooney mara or some of the other shitty Sup Forums nu memes