When is gay/feminist shit in music going to stop...

when is gay/feminist shit in music going to stop, i get that it could have been interesting in seventies but my god it is fucking 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AzqiPvGrkTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. straight white male

Why are you even listening to it then go back to dadrock you autist.

Lol, if you hate gay shit, Xiu Xiu might not be for you...

I'm not even gay but they're still my favorite band, just because Jamie is such a great vocalist

>posts album with zero political lyrics
Wow you're so rational must be hard arguing with people who just WANT to be offended all the time.

Never because its extremely easy to make music these days and there's money in being a left wing activist so its worthwhile.

Also political based music sucks especially if its written with tons of references.

eat my ass
i don't hate I'm just tired of it
eh

kek

>pic unrelated

fans of modern baseball were bickering at them through twitter because they released a tour with no females in the line up and said that they need more representation of themselves lol

>I haven't listened to it but I heard the singer is a homo

>not listening to scissor sisters 24/7

>tired of gay shit
>eat my ass

>eat my ass
Choke on my dick you closeted faggot
What is even outwardly gay about this album?

probably not any time soon given that a rising % of the millennial generation identifies as LGBT (not saying that that's a positive or negative thing, just stating a fact)

i shit in your mouth

it's a negative thing my man

Your mother already beat you to it.

Guys I think I'm gay or at least bi...

How do I tell my gf...?

She is totally fine with gay shit, but she will probably think I don't love her anymore if I tell her.

There's no reason to tell at all.

But she is my best friend and I tell her everything. This is the first time I've ever spoken about this outside of my head.

leave her a note after you commit suicide you fuck

what are some alt right bands? the only one i can think of is stabscotch

It implies that you're sexually frustrated and want to see other people you idiot.

There's no reason to tell of your desires to anyone who's not directly involved in them. So unless you crave having sex with men in her presence, she need not know. You will only burden her with additional questions and worries.

what's the best xiu xiu song

house sparrow or suha

ty for reminding me to pre-order this album

suha good choice

O P I N I O N S
P
I
N
I
O
N
S

[CURRENT YEAR]

yeah with the explosive growth of population tearing up all our resources some people not being able to reproduce is a big fucking deal (or is this some bigoted moralist thing?)

>>>/tumblr/

"gay/feminist shit" has existed in music forever. get over it, idiot

>yeah with the explosive growth of population
The polar opposite of what is happening with white people, among whom tLGBT ideas are spreading the most.
Meanwhile the people contributing the most to "over-population" continue fucking with the opposite gender with no rubber more than ever, you fucking idiot.

Sup Forums is fagcentral number one on the internet and everyone acknowledges it, people here are just strange and deranged instead of posturing with some kind of LGBT lifestyle. You basically need to go back.

Being Gay is no longer cool/edgy whatever. It's really lame and PC. The media has been shilling the shit of the gay lifestyle lately. Being straight is the new punk rock.

We're very much past the peak. Growth rates are slowing down worldwide and only Africa is standing out. Besides, following your logic people not reproducing is a good thing as it frees up resources.

>cultural observations out of a window in mom's basement

>tfw you are conflicted about not being 100% straight and can only cope with it via compulsive ironic shitposting

Just fuck whoever you like, nobody really gives a shit IRL.

>nobody really gives a shit IRL.
The authorities do.

In what way?

>a rising % of the millennial generation identifies as LGBT
But yet there's also a rising number of young conservatives and young people who are sick of degenerate clubbing and hypersex culture

>degenerate clubbing and hypersex culture
>delusions of angry autist
Go outside every once in a while, you fucking mongrel.

>But yet there's also a rising number of young conservatives and young people who are sick of degenerate clubbing and hypersex culture

50s American highschools; Mods vs Greasers
80s: Jocks vs Goths
10s: Trans vs Alt Right

He's not wrong...

>i am unironically angry about gays

Apistat Commander

>The polar opposite of what is happening with white people, among whom tLGBT ideas are spreading the most.

Literally who cares

lmao @ all the homo support ITT

we GET it Sup Forums you're LIBERAL ARTISTS lol!

go do your studio art homework

It'll stop when people aren't oppressed

just let her know you're bi and that you still care about her but you just want to get it out. helped out my relationship desu

I wish I were bi
Dicks are way more aesthetically pleasing than vaginas. I don't think anyone actually enjoys the look of one they just put up with it because they're generally attached to pretty people.

>not being furiously homophobic
>homo support

>oppressed

Lmao, you're being ironic right?

The people talking about this certain topic. Hence the post being a reply. Are you daft?

>implying clubbing hasn't gotten far worse
>implying people having almost frequent sex and the amount of interracial and fetish shit while not getting past the stage and settling down isn't troubling
There's a reason why people in the West aren't marrying anymore.

Fashy White Nationalists like myself are the most oppressed minority in America and no one gives a fuck about our pain. While gays are placed on a pedestal just because they get literally fucked in the ass.

>redirecting me to Sup Forums

lmao, i've been here a lot longer than you kiddo

go listen to your Sup Forumscore and p4kcore you philistine

pls b bait

>Dicks are way more aesthetically pleasing than vaginas

You're autistic so I'll spell this out for: it is unimportant that homosexuality is spreading more through white people and that the white population is decreasing (whether this is even happening at a significant rate I'm skeptical of).

>been here a lot longer than you kiddo
>anonymous imageboard

There is literally no way to debate this, its a fact that humanity has realized since inception.

Think 'coming out' as Gay is hard? Try telling your peeps you are a white nationalist and see how it goes.

>posting obama reactions

jesus could you be any more of a caricature?

>it is unimportant
According to your worldview is is neither the only one nor proven to be correct If you're not in the mood for this conversation, don't participate or bring it up in the first place. Bringing it this way and then going "yeah idgaf ur a fag" once someone egages you with an opposing viewpoint is lame as all fuck.

>this guy

>has zero arguments to support retarded opinion
>"it's an indisputable fact of life"

Le ebic negro drone man

Please educate yourself

>According to your worldview is is neither the only one nor proven to be correct
What language is this?

>smug_distorted_anime_girl

yup, you're a newfag

i bet you still have a "Sup Forums folder" lmao

>thinking being an unironic white nationalist deserves any sympathy

Next you'll want me to argue that water is essential to life.

Not even the same guy bb
I appreciate (you) showing me some love too though

The first "is" is a typo that was supposed to be "which". Do you need me to explain that "egages" was a typo of "engages" too or are you capable enough to figure that one out through context?

Woah, so tolerant! This proves leftists are the real fascists.

Art is generally progressive, and so is music as such. People feel things, and then put them out. Why do you think that most diy venues and scenes out there are all lgbt friendly?

>not supporting actual neo-nazis makes me a fascist

>unironically arguing with a retarded teenage Sup Forumstard

Yeah promiscuity and "clubbing" is getting so bad these days, it's terrifying.

>Not even the same guy bb
>I appreciate (you) showing me some love too though

Yeah sure. You're both pheye newfags.

are you somehow binded to a chair being forced to listen to it? if so, now that's a reason to be sore about it

Yo dude, have you seen the movie the Green Room?? You'd probably like it a lot!!!

Homoerotic Fascism is the GOAT Aesthetic. Gays should tell the feminists to fuck off and establish a Homo Reich using cloning techniques

youtube.com/watch?v=AzqiPvGrkTo

>tolerant
being tolerant is not the point of leftism you stupid virgin

you really think this is going to change any minds
the most millennial thing is to whine about other millennials and pretend it's the worst generation ever

isn't xiu xiu 2/3 asian women though

> emo revival fans

Fascism is not about hate, it's about LOVE. Everyone has a right to feel proud about their heritage. I love my people and I'd rather not have us get genocided by cultural marxists through mass immigration and assimilation.

>tomi lauhren tryna earn brownie points from her dad's friends by doing this

do u love other people tho

I LOVE diversity, that is why we should keep different cultures separate. If you mix them you DESTROY diversity

except people who are identifying as LGBT are only affecting their own lives, that's personal shit related to their own identity

the young conservatives you described are concerning themselves with other people's lives which don't affect them at all, other than making them feel lonely and that theyre not cool in comparison. Clubbing and "hypersex culture" dont concern you, its your choice if you dont wanna be involved in those things

basically, please kill yourself

Fascism is a very distinct ideology, that is characterized by much more than basic nationalism. I realize, I'm probably talking to a 1337 troller, but you should try and actually read up on fascism instead of propagating Sup Forums-tier definitions.

>LOVES diversity
>only when not in contatc with it

there's no thing such as free will. We are like lab rats to the people running the machine. The mechanisms of control have just grown more subtle and pervasive. Instead of giving you orders, they tell you 'who you really are' (tm).

>being 13 years old

i support gay marriage and all but he's pretty much right

in terms of our pop culture, being gay is basically celebrated

you and the rest of the neckbeards in this thread will never pleasure a woman