Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K-6ySiSzm7c
youtu.be/pOKkMFJPf6I
avclub.com/article/robert-kirkman-says-hes-disappointed-george-rr-mar-237701
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well?

>I wish you good fortune in the wars to come

Noh...

Could anyone in asoiaf take Letho or Bonhart on?

>not posting based Vilgefortz

Why didn't Neddard try a little further diplomacy with him? He seemed rather anxious to get into a fight he most likely would lose.

From left to right:

>Ethan Glover
>Howland Reed
>Martyn Cassel
>Eddard Stark
>William Dustin
>Theo Wull

amirite?

Jonsa

I don't understand why Dayne would keep Ned from seeing his sister.

Assuming it was Lyanna up there.

>Shooting Baratheons

BASED
A
S
E
D

> By far most powerful, OP character in the Witcher universe
> Gets tricked and subsequently killed by a cheap ticket

always got me xD

I-IT WAS ONLY BECAUSE OF HIS FAULTY EYE
PLEASE NO BULLY

give him a break user it was like a 1v3 and he easily would have won if he was healthy, hell he easily would have won if Geralt didn't get that new necklace

no one cares fgt

Any good jon x san smut out there?

As always when dealing with Rettard Stark
>muh honor

(farts)

Daily reminder that The Witcher games have better writing than GoT

I don't look up smut or anything to be honest, just look up pictures of Jon and Sansa on google.

I just think their interactions were cute

I fucking hate you /got/
I noticed it too during the scene.
And then I got genuinely upset about it.
I wish I could just be a normie showfag, and not get butthurt about trivial shit in a fantasy show.
You assholes ruined it for me.

So the confirmed major deaths are Margaery, Olenna and the High Septon dying in the Sept of Baelor after Cersei burns the building, Tommen by committing suicide afterwards, and Ramsay by being mauled by dogs. Anyone missing?

i dont get it

It's kind of funny that Vigo ended up saving everyone's ass.

Rhaegar was practicing blood magic. It was a ritual, and he left orders to not be disturbed for any reason. Ned distrubed him, and the product was Dany Targaryan. A barely living lyanna made ned promise to see her to a good home.

Lyanna of course, was a sacrifice for the ritual, but also dany's stark mother.

1. Dayne the Dualwielder is doing a stupid flourish, but that could be forgiven.
2. Howland? isn't even trying to hit.

Quick tempers, slow minds.

yeah and she ended up preventing my lord and savior from achieving his master plans

>no crossover were Euron and Vilgefortz plot to become gods

JDIMSA

Is /vg/ leaking?

>2. Howland? isn't even trying to hit.

Howland is on the ground still bleeding, that dude's not Howland

I've read the books but I've started listing to all the audio books recently. The only one that's yet to be translated is Lady of the Lake. The English narrator is good and I love his Geralt but I wish I understood polish, because the polish audio books are essential audio plays. Some brave soul subbed a few scenes.

youtu.be/K-6ySiSzm7c
youtu.be/pOKkMFJPf6I

Hence the questionmark.
The non-Ned guy anyway.

The other dude's not Ned

I would kill to something like that for the ASOIAF books. Instead I have some old man making screeching noises and making the same character have a completely different voice 3 books later.

guise look at Roose

JUST

DAYNE?

>You are in set of Dorne arc shooting
>The shooting is about to start
What do?

so the only reason the Tarlys yield to a faggy house like Tyrell is that you can't shoot roses?

REEEEEE Delete this

Only a shitty libshit numale would like this shitty generic show

>Sand Snakes! Get nekid and fugg!
>Areo! Take your Axe and kill Ellia!
>More swirling pls
>Doran! Look more scheming!

Whoo,saved that one. Now to Sansa and Ramsay...

In the past now but I would at least look sort of interested when Doran died right in front of me.

Or the fact that they're located within Tyrell lands.

>implying this couldn't easily be Tarly lands.

Jaime x Bran, anyone?

>now it ends

what did he mean by this?

Alright, the left guy.
From our perspective, not Dayne's.
You fucking pedant.

>Promise me, Nuncle.

They could be, but they're not and Randyll doesn't seem like the person to go against whoever is the leading Lord of the Reach.

You know, I think the white walkers/others have something. They're a different race (Despite being made from men) yet, there's no infighting... there's no aggression between them. While the unchanged men just spend their days killing each other..

The Dustins aren't sand niggers buddy.

>tfw you're considerably shorter than your brother

He lacked the beard, but otherwise he's pretty much how I imagined him in the books.

Better looking though

Shame that Martin's vision has gone completely off the rails.

Hope he enjoys the mountains of money.

avclub.com/article/robert-kirkman-says-hes-disappointed-george-rr-mar-237701
Jun 3, 2016

Robert Kirkman says he’s disappointed in George R.R. Martin

Usually, when the words “disappointed,” “Robert,” and “Kirkman” appear in the same sentence, it’s pertaining to unfortunate decisions made by the creative team behind AMC’s The Walking Dead. This time, though, it’s because Kirkman — who serves as executive producer for the zombie apocalypse show and writes the less-frustrating comic book upon which it’s based — expressed his annoyance that a fellow writer allowed the narrative of his book series to be overtaken by its television adaptation.

During a recent interview with Rolling Stone, the 37-year-old revealed that he knows how, if not when, the comic series The Walking Dead will end. When asked if he would ever consider giving that information to showrunner Scott M. Gimple so that he and his team could start bending the TV series toward a similar end point, Kirkman shut that idea down fast:

“I would never do that,” Kirkman assured the interviewer. “That’s the one thing I’m disappointed in George R.R. Martin for doing. He should have just been like, ‘Fuck you. You make it up now, I’ll get to mine when I’m ready.’”

cont.

he can finally build harrenhall out of cake.

>vision
>write yourself into a corner over and over until all your characters are dead

Who the fuck in the North wears turbans?

So now that Blackfish and Jamie in the Riverlands is happening tomorrow, do you think we're getting Lady Stoneheart after all? They did mention the Brotherhood again.

Kirkman is referring to the way that HBO’s Game Of Thrones has moved beyond the narrative point of Martin’s A Song Of Ice And Fire books and is currently in the process of revealing mysteries (“Hodor!”) embedded into the story since its first book was published 20 years ago this August.

Though the Santa Fe-based fantasy novelist is a notoriously slow writer, he supposedly did not foresee the show—which moves at a rate of about one book a season—catching up with him, so he happily handed over all of his good secrets to show creators David Benioff and D. B. Weiss.

When the fifth book in his series, A Dance With Dragons, was published in July 2011 (six years after the previous one, A Feast For Crows), only the first season of the TV show had aired, and it seemed to most people unfamiliar with math that he would have plenty of time to finish up his planned seven-book series before the show wrapped up. Fast-forward to 2016, when HBO has lapped Martin and fans are still hungrily waiting for book six, The Winds Of Winter, to hit shelves.

But while Kirkman’s criticisms of Martin letting other people spoil his story are understandable, they’re also somewhat ironic, considering the great lengths to which his own show goes to ruin big moments.

FIN

qt

they were in dorne, so probably one of them is wearing it for top quality bants with the lads as they travelled and forgot to take it off before the fight

Lsh fuckin confirmed

There are many, many people who can criticize Gurm. Comic book writers are not among them.

>ywn do blacksmith work for the First of Mayene by day, and get your brains fucked out by night

Aside from the horribly written article, I can't agree with Kirkman. I get his point, but when something is as big as GoT is right now, giving the reigns to some ransoms can fuck up your image a lot.

Yeah because he of all people has so much room to talk...

that one sperg /got/ loves to think of as a friend simulator claims GRRM told him she is cut 100%

[petite girl farts]

they're fucking his image up right now, it would have been better for all involved in George hadn't told them how it ended exactly and let them finish it as they would

would have been a more interesting product too.

Easy to churn out comics then a fuckin novel.

dany is rhaegars sister retard

No, that's retarded.

He'd have gone all that way to be of use to Jon by learning shit, only to not learn shit and hope to somehow get to the Wall before his father can notice the sword is missing and find Sam's fat ass in lands that Randyll has influence in.

AND, put Gilly back in danger at the Wall

AND, hope that Walkers and a giant wight army just so happen to decide to pop by Castle Black for Randyll to somehow see.

Who the fuck buys comic books? They cost 4 dollars for something that takes 5 minutes to read, and then you have to wait another month for your next installment.

sofia is still alive in the comics

beth doesnt exist
daryl doesnt exist
ingrid doesnt exist

Hardly a star in his field, anyway.

Reminder that HBO executives thinking "we want the Walking Dead audience" is what killed GOT.

Even GRRM doesn't know how the story is going to end, except in the vaguest way, as the guy is constantly rewriting earlier chapters based on stuff he writes in later chapters.

I'm not really worried about Dumb & Dumber "spoiling" the books, as they've fucked up the tv show SO badly it's a completely different story.

No. that is literally whats gonna happen

Depends on the comic, user. A copy of 2000AD can take 20 to 30 minutes to read, comes out weekly & costs £2 in the UK.

>I wish you good fortune in the wars to come
>No, wit's end

What did he mean by this?

You think Cersei will give a history lesson first?

Like talking to the High Sparrow about how years ago the Faith had all this power and the Faith Militant waged against the Crown, Maegor Targaryen decided to try and put an end to it by burning the Sept of Remembrance with his dragon Balerion, but all the dragons are gone or far to the East, so she guesses wildfire will have to do.

what I'm concerned about are the broad strokes

for instance, no matter how much you might dislike it, it's confirmed stannis loses in the end somehow

I would much rather read GRRM's sequence of events than watch the shows version of the same

>dany is rhaegars sister retard

Brandon Stark + Ashara Dayne = Jon Snow
Rhaegar Targaryen + Lyanna Stark = Daenerys Targaryen
Eddard promises Lyannna
Returns Dawn to Ashara at Castle Starfall
Discovers Jon, trades him for Daenerys
Ashara fakes her suicide, becomes “Septa Lemore”
Smuggles Daenerys to Pentos to be with Ser Willem Darry and Viserys
Joins Jon Connington to raise and train Aegon the Reconqueror

That's not his point. He's saying that he wouldn't give the showrunners information that is going to be published in the comics beforehand.

[midget farts]

>"but pardon me, Queen Regeant, you do not have dragons"
>Cersei smirks
>"you will burn nonetheless"

literally what impact would Dany being a secret Targaryen all along bring into the story?

>Tommen by committing suicide
That's stupid

What did he mean by this?

Except Barristan the Bold confirmed that Rhaegar is Dany's brother

>for instance, no matter how much you might dislike it, it's confirmed stannis loses in the end somehow

Yes, but you had to have known Stannis was going to lose somehow.

My take is he'll defeat Roose and Ramsay but will die fighting the White Walkers after they breach the Wall.

Why? He's very obviously not emotionally stable.

How the fuck do you explain Viserys then?
That he didn't know that his baby sister is actually his niece?

>i wish you good Sup Forums, in the rolls to come