Seriously, how can one small country be so based?

Seriously, how can one small country be so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/voG4mZYgvUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im assuming that in some ways, Netherlands is to Germany as Uruguay is to Argentina

your point being?

I'd say Austria is more Germany jr. than Netherlands.

>17 million habitants
>small

Now do one based on average consumption of beer per capita in liters.

it's 17mil

Didn't Aus have like 5 golds after the first 2 days?

You try really hard to distinguish yourself from them and try and behave as if your entirely separate in culture and national identity, yet you only seem to derive worth from comparing your country to them.

TL:DR; You care more about Germany than Germany cares for you, despite pretending otherwise.

no, fuck austria

Well done lads

Proud of you all for passing vertical toothpaste.

Both the Netherlands and Germany deeply care about our football rivalry

russia is doing very well considering, imo.

So what?

>rivalry

yeah, good rivalry, that, hahaha

Of course we have a seperate national identity, we have never been part of Germany except during WW2. I do not understand your point, but your lack of knowledge about Dutch history is showing.

>Tfw no Dutch gf

Not really, this was only the case for football for a while until it became moneyball and Germany became Ubermensch. In other areas we dont really compare with or look at Germany.

Guys let's keep some dignity and not try to banter too much yet, we still have plenty of events we can choke on in the coming week. I mean, look at what Australia was doing in the first few days and look at them now.

youtu.be/voG4mZYgvUw

For instance

wew la, i thought you guys were fluent English speakers.I wasn’t talking about your sovereignty, i was just observing how frequently Nederlander compare themselves to Germans on Sup Forums.

national identity is formed by the sovereign of a nation. implying we do not have a distinct national identity is the same as implying the country was ruled by a distinct sovereign.

Meanwhile Brasil has like the lowest medal count in relation to the population size at 206m

Look at the bright side, India has 0 medals, youre at least doing better than that..

India has zero, m8

Dutch people and germans are like Americans and Canadians I guess. They are two separate nations with their own national identity but also like eachother and at the same time have a lot of rivalty between them. Ofcourse Dutch people will talk more about this than Germans because they are a smaller more irrelevant nation just like Canada is to the US. Doesnt mean they arent their own different country.

>not a single dutchie talks about Germany
>"wow you guys sure are obsessed with Germans"

>Rivalry

I don't think Germany considers you a rival mate, they probably thinking of Italy and Brasil perhaps England and France as mini rivals, but you're pretty far down the list.

>inb4 denmark

we have same amount of international titles m8, one euro cup each.

lolno
Holland are our rivalbros
Nobody cares about Brasil, Italy are our bane

t. started watching football yesterday

Jesus christ you dutch are a bunch of arrogant smucks desu, even the brits are less smug than you dutch.
No one really gives a shit about the niggerlands

Netherlands-germany rivalry is a real thing in football with some of the most legendary football games ever.
>1974 wc final
>1988 ec semi-final
GOAT matches

>Sweden

i'm happy for you holland

but can you please qualify for WC 2018 now you useless fucking cheeseheads
you were missed this summer.

shut up Sven noone likes you and your mom is a crackwhore

also

>calling any other country a nigger country
>the islamic caliphate of sweden

>no little belgiumbro listed

dropped

we gave up football, we're focussing on these meme sports now

HARD MODE: Only white men count as proper Dutch athletes. How many medals do you have now?

Finnbro the dutch are literally doomed
Their white population is aging like japan, while their mussies are breeding like rabbits.

Yeah, this would probably be our best Olympics if it was a full team. We're not overperforming though, just getting back medals in sports where we used to be strong, but failed since Athens - shooting, gymnastics, fencing.

I think all our medals are won by whites until so far

Thst was thanks to the stat padding doggy paddle splish splash medals, that was their main chance to get ahead of other Top5 rivals and they blew it.

All our golds were won by whities, now it's your turn

Men?

The same happened during the football WC. Though most countries on here go overboard when their country is doing well.

Men and women. All are white
We have Hassan on the 1500 m later on though

iktfb... spent 2 weeks in the NL, women are fucking hot

I prefer girls with dark hair hubris. Once had a huge as well due to that. Let's make an exchange.

YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO NAME YOUR FAVOURITE DUTCH PERSON FROM HISTORY

Huygens

It's funny when anglos, germans, french do it due to memes, but when the dutch go overboard they act like smug and arrogant.

Niggerlands is literally the lamest country in exsitence tbf

>Hubris
>Huge
Should be
Huebro
Hue

I-f

saving energy by not playing in France

Raymond van Barneveld

>It's another episode of "I am from the usa, let me tell you about your country"

lmao a swede-cuck frustrated because their % of women is lower than china at its worst because of immigration. Now go and be a good Swede and let some more young sandniggers in.

>it's funny when other countries do it
>it's not funny when that one specific country does it

bit biased desu

I want him on the Olympics so hard
Darts would deliver GOAT Olympic banter, the Aussies even have a lad competing in the person of Whitlock

Hendrik Verwoerd

Stop

I went to Amsterdam earlier in the year.
You have nice cheese.
I also liked your apple pies :)

antje

>everyone speeks english
>everyone is nice and polite to you
>everybody uses bicycles to go everywhere, therefore there are no fat women

NL is hands down the greatest country in the world senpai-alahu-akbars

I am suprised India isnt dominating with all shit in the brazilian water.

>Nice and polite
In Europe we are usually known for being rude and direct as fuck so this is new to me

iirc Barry Hearn has tried to make it happen on a number of occasions

Would be Netherlands/GB gold pretty much guaranteed though

William of Orange

It's the clogs.

They boost power level.

>nice and polite

uh what?

I went to York and Yorkshire, you have some great countryside, decent pubs, lovely history (that minster). Houses expensive though. 500k for a converted barn? wtf?

hold it, show your wietpas

This.

>no fat women

uh what?

>venlo

good

get me van der vlist's digits senpai

You'll get a shitty one bed flat for that price in some parts of London. Our property market is pretty fucked up.

michiel de ruyter

i've got my wietpas right here

Guess everyone who owns property (other word for banks) is exerting pressure to keep peeps from building. Gotta keep a market artificially tight to keep prices up that high.

Yeah I assume that is the reason why they won't make it an event, not enough competitiveness on a global scale

what did he mean by this

The sports' medal counts are incredibly imbalanced. An extreme example is swimming, if a country has two top notch swimmers, it can get like 10 medals. Compare it with whitewater slalom.

its more relevant than horse dancing or some shit.

GIVE THEM BACK

I'd much prefer snooker in the Olympics over darts, though darts lends itself better to the shorter format.

The thing is, no one gives a shit about whitewater solum

i've hidden it.

you need to search it.

I really don't think people give a shit about all the different flavors of the swimming disciplines either. IOC should rather introduce new sports instead.

EPKE CHOKED
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

geert wilders

>nice and polite
HUE

>choked

He was injured already and wasn't favourite to win it, you idiot dip

>everyone is nice and polite to you

watching telenovelas melted your brain user

you shut up about telenovelas

this

Rembrandt

The Dutch are best rivals, gotta love them

whatre they doing