X-men Apocalypse

Jeez, I wasn't prepared.

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS

I am watching you through a camera.

Stopped feeling sorry for him when he thought the deaths of his wife and child were worth millions more deaths and billions in property damage.

Even worse somehow the news says the world was saved by Magneto and everyone pats him on the back?

Fuck you!

spoiler that shit faggot

>billions in property damage.
no one gives a shit about heros doing property damage anymore, superman, godzilla and the avengers got away with it and no one gave them shit, only about lives

Saw it last night. It was decent but holy shit it was written poorly. Some of the dialogue was the lamest and cringiest shit ever.

>superman

No he fucking didn't.

lolfuckyou, you had a week.

Better than any MCU or DC garbage.
In fact that's really funny you say that since Apocalypse had some of the best writing and dialogue even compared to dramas.
Sorry kiddo but does emotion just not ring any bells for you, so you write it off as bad and cringey?

no one cares about money damage in movies, people only get made when people die, and not even in the same movie

Magneto and professor x were only only good characters in this movie, their parts were well done. Scenes with most other characters were pretty bad, the kids were mostly idiots, cyclops was cool though. Fight scenes were mostly pointless and felt poorly made.

>no one cares about money damage in movies, people only get made when people die

So you didn't watch BvS I guess, because there's a huge memorial to the people that died in Man of Steel. You're not even trying.

are you retarded? i said no one gets mad about PROPERTY DAMAGE as in money shit. i literally said in 2 posts they only get mad about deaths and i said they hardly even do it in THE SAME MOVIE That it happened in

learn to read

literally both bvs and civil war was completely about property damage you fucking idiot kid

deaths =/= billions of dollars in damage dumbass

Stop flip flopping you fucking cow.

not flip flopping retard. property damage still isnt including deaths, as you stated in your post

I couldn't be fucked once I saw they gave him a wife and a kid to kill off to drive his story.

As soon as I saw them I said, "them bitches gettin fridged hard" and lo, so it was.

that auschwitz destruction scene was hella fuck*ng epic desu, i literally clapped and cheered at the theater

Yup and then Apocalypses speech drove it home too.

Did you just call that dude out on the point he was making by rephrasing the same point he was making?

That movie made no fucking sense. How the fuck do you go from being a street thief to a fucking psychopath who murders millions of people in an instant. People have ptsd after killing even one person, but Storm is apparently ok with being an accessory to mass murderer.

Not to mention that they destroyed Cairo, where her friends lived.

>This is the shit that asspies think about
Feels good being normie

Apocalypse has compulsion powers, in the original he literally brainwashed mutants with some machine to become his horsemen.