What are some other great 3am core films? Pic related...

What are some other great 3am core films? Pic related. Truly some fantastic kino that demands to be watched late at night.

What do you mean by 3am core?
Set early in the morning, or best to watch then?

Damn, I watched this late too. Just a supernatural experience.

This movie's atmosphere is great for a late night watch.

Ninth gate

I think he means best to watch then. Like summer core means best to watch in summer. So both?

The latter. Watching EWS at 3 in the morning just feels right, user.

>mfw was about to start watching Eyes Wide Shut

Fuck what anyone says, it's a misunderstood Kubrick film.

My dad's GF wanted me to watch this since she knows I love movies. Looked it up and saw the ratings were pretty shite, so I avoided it.

In that case The Fly

I still don't know what the fuck kino is

i don't know why. it just works

Eh. I like it, might be too dull for a lot of people but i like suspense more than horror

The Thing.

That feeling of isolation when you're up watching a movie at 3am is perfect for watching this movie.

Just watched Under The Skin at night and I think it fits well. Really interesting film, normie roommates hated it though lol.

Only way to truly experience this movie is late at night

Drive
Navajo Joe

>that score late at night

fuck

Kino is just cinema in german. Are americans this uneducated?

As the movie progresses, it looks like it gets darker. I saw it and it ended at like 5 am, pretty great late watch.

>Chasing Sleep starring Jeff Daniels
This movie is an absolute mind fuck. Surprised David Lynch didn't make it as it reminds me of Lost Highway

The score was excellent

It's good. One of the better latter Polanski flicks behind The Ghostwriter.

One of Nic's best

Wow, didn't even realize Polanski did this. She did recommend it to me after I said I liked Rosemary's Baby and Chinatown.

Will check it now!

Playing vidya atm, but happy witching hour bro

Try watching this in the late late afternoon. Starts in daylight, ends in night.

I did this on acid one night. Most I've been scared watching a movie since I was a kid.

The most disturbing prison movie ever made

This used to be my post last call go to flick

Seconding this.

Wild things

Great southern gothic horror. Most scenes take place at dead night when it's raining.

Duh

FILARIO