My gf hasn't replied to my calls or texts in a week and I'm this close to appear at the end of one of her classes to...

my gf hasn't replied to my calls or texts in a week and I'm this close to appear at the end of one of her classes to talk and see what happened.
and the chick i used to like who know has a bf just told me that she wanted to date me but never did because i never did a move, and now she has blocked me from facbook and whatsapp.
What music would you reccomend for someone who is dying slowly on the inside Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ihwr2OLjXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>my gf

Ain't your gf.

Sorry bud most of us know that sinking feel. I just don't need a gf,

she is.
She hasnt ended thingss with me, just, you know, ignored me and shunned me out.
she's still my gf.
fuck

Nope she ain't. Girls will never tell you.

just reccomend me some sad music goddamit.

That joke isn't funny anymore- the smiths

Be my druidess

thanks user.

Sure. Mommy is best gf

That's never a good sign but you should probably just go find her and talk to her if that's an option, which it sounds like it is. Honestly I'm wondering how this has gone on for a full week if you could've just done that already, seems like a lack of engagement on both sides.

>now she has blocked me from facbook and whatsapp

its over m8

just forget about her and move on
-----------
also,

is it just me or are the fucking captchas getting annoyingly difficult

listen to dean blunt
this song exactly youtube.com/watch?v=2Ihwr2OLjXc

>dying on the inside
>over womeme
y i k e s
i
k
e
s

>he doesn't use legacy captcha
how to spot a redditor

Pretty sure that was the second girl, context clues are your friend.

oh desu i read the post too fast and missed all that

what is that

okay so because your gf stopped talking to u for a week. you try to make a move on another girl who has a bf?
sounds like you're a scumbag who needs to work his mental issues

if i were to chase her i would have looked obssesed and well, i don't want that, i already called her like 8 times yesterday.
I know where she will be thursday night, I think I'll go see her, good or bad its better than to be cucked by silence.

get a superior 2d waifu

yeah, thing is this chick and i go way back, we never really were anything and now she has a bf, but she texted me the other week just as my gf started to give me the cold shoulder so I've been talking to her and this saturday i went to a friends party and got plastered, thing she went to a party too and she got drunk as well, so at like, 4 a.m. she called me and we talked for like 2 hours about stuff i can't even remember.
but she told me, why didnt you ask me out, i miss you.
idk m8s, she's a total qt and i would be willing to leave my current gf for her, but i still feel like a massive tool for losing a chance like that.

read this she started talking to me the week my gf went away and she was the one who admited to missing me, i've just acted like any regular male with blood on his penis m8

it makes total sense now. you are scum

don't bother talking to your "gf" you don't care for her at all.

If anything she's the one being scummy, indifferent to how much scum I am, the other chick came onto me and I'm not gonna lie, i've always wanted to be with her, she's my type.

aye.
nothing beats a perfect redhead made for 2 dimensions.

I did that to a girl once.

I was too pussy to break up with here.

You've been warned OP

> I'm not gonna lie, i've always wanted to be with her
answered your own question dumbass. you don't care for your gf leave her alone

Here you go, OP

yeah but that was 4 years ago, if the chance was there i would go out with her, and yeah maybe i would dump my gf over her, but i don't know what you want man, I'm only being an scummy because she decided to stop talking to me all of a sudden, I've been a proper bf, she's just being weird and to be honest i don't know if it worth it, but i'm still sad about everything we could have been.
i don't know what you want to hear user.

thanks!

gf is breaking up with you and being an asshole about it. happens all the time.

disregard second girl until 1. she's single and 2. she has sex with you. everything until then is talk for male attention to seem popular/important. happens all the time.

paper boats by nada surf

In the settings for the native site extension, you can set it to use the old captcha

You sound like you need some Sharon Van Etten or Angel Olsen in your life OP. Helped me get through some shit over past couple of months. Just make sure to move on.