pastebin.com/FSvbhnAi
imgur.com/U8n8I16
imgur.com/a/NcRrI
aussportsbetting.com/tools/betting-tracker-excel
pastebin.com/vuwc1vUv
pastebin.com/XE11wzYM
tipstertube.com/post/85591
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the official /bet/ acca for tonight lads?

Wtf I hate /bet/ now

>>implying im going to look through the archive for the proper OP edition
>FAQ and abbreviations and helpful links
pastebin.com/FSvbhnAi

>How to set up fresh 365s
imgur.com/U8n8I16

>/bet/ Advice
imgur.com/a/NcRrI

>/bet/ approved spreadsheet for tracking your bets
aussportsbetting.com/tools/betting-tracker-excel

>Essential Reading
pastebin.com/vuwc1vUv

>Trading
pastebin.com/XE11wzYM

>Dinamo Zagreb vs Salzburg - over 2.5 goals
>Man City -1 AH

Fite me.

down uncomfy sums on brazil

Fifth for Crewe

>tail a good anders tip
>it fucking fails spectacularly

good lord, did he pad his stats

REAL

Time to shut down this general.

It's over lads.

We're being moved to the history books lids.

>still posting this shit general
Tears

>Wrong OP links
>Made after this one
Why would that be the real one?

Aguero.... down insane. -1 looking world.

ajax rt9 lads

milwall absolutely killed my acca

Aguerooooo

Need city corners like air. 4-0 so far. Rt9 @4. Value.

What are the odds for me finding a gf, lads

need gillingham to win like air

>18 replies
>1 poster
>still on Sup Forums and not /biz/

the gf left me lads

wtb

Unless either side changes things significantly I can't imagine City -0.5 doesn't win

@1.1
Strange man

You to top yourself @15

smed

Me to be having your girl tonight @0.99 pmsl

City -0.5 @ 1.7

Shaking my head at the state of Seattle tinder

have a family that still loves and cares about me lad, wouldn't take anything lower than @150 desu

she left me because I'm miserable all the time and she wants more positivity in her life

Im not really depressed about it and I don't feel like indulging in self-pity either, as much as I just want to tell people on an anonymous anime image board. Just feels a bit uncomfy and oddly like losing a bet

pmsl

on Ajax RT9 @ 13

Lmao

need aguero to miss a 3rd penalty

Janitor RAPID

janny SO fast

Ajax surreal, if this comes through it'll make me feel a little better lads

its almost as if he browses this thread, could even have the initials EP

tipstertube.com/post/85591
>He thinks a team from Chile who regularly play at 12 metres elevation will beat a Bolivian team at Hernando Siles
Absolute tears

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Janny SUCH a character. In other news my tennis acca looking world.

need a gillingham goal like air

THE BOOMINATOR IS SAFE.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

>goals scored simultaneously all around the world
>The one game that I'm on is still goalless

Really amazing stuff

Such shit OPs.

City just scored another one and I have exactly $0 while the game I'm on is yet to see a single goal.

Betting just not fun anymore.

genuine boom

up a few hundreds

was nice to sweat that out

goodnight lads

this cannot be real leeds

zzz

IBT on KH o2 2/10

>forgot when city kick off
>was already 1-0 and 2 missed pens when I checked
>too much of a pussy to back

It's copping a rain delay, but Bouchard @1.5 is a steal unless her inner women's tennis choke comes into play but I can't see that as too likely.

Odds shit but just no possible way Bolivar don't win even if it takes ET or pens so to qualify at 1.22 is smashable

Reminder that you need your head examined if you think Trump is at a backable price right now

why are they so shite nowadays

cashing out

pmsl

Any tips TT?

why is /bet/ SO dead, what the fuck

Are you the AusGOD with the worldies from yesterday?

PMSL /bet/ really is dying without me.. Without fail I pop on here before bed after a hard day wageslaving and see these posts. I left you guys in good stead too with a new OP and some quirky gimmicks to provide the banter with. Shame desu

Yeah, /bet/'s rapidly nosediving. I used to rake in 3 (you)'s a post on average but I think I'm losing my mojo as well.

post your (you)s

I already have 20 this thread and over 150 last thread

I run these threads, not you. I transform into so many characters so smoothly that you cant even detect my syntax from character to character. Know your place. These threads are my playground.

PLEASE take me under your wing

Helps when you've got other anons to play off tbf. Its quite hard to consistently bring up the initial topic of conversation that provides the (You)s

Simmer pal. I don't have any (You)s since I've barely posted in the last 3/4 weeks. But 150 (You)s in a thread of just dross isn't an accomplishment desu. I had this place churning over new threads like no tomorrow and was consistently hitting over the 50/60 (You) mark

On a another note got a moth in the room. Fucking HATE moths

Tragic

Pmsl

Not really even going to argue with this but do have sex

dont see what your point is pal. at the end of the day, I get 2-3 times your (you)s per thread, even in the active ones. Most effective are feels posts, politically charged ones, Tinder posts, and occasionally good bets if you have a juicy pseudo writeup about them.

I hate moths too. Keep flying around my computer screen. Feel a little sorry for them desu.

Sorry pal, had a cheeky acca running which is looking good. Cincy masters on so lots of good stuff. Few worldies I had today on eg Tomic 2-0,Isner 2-0 too.

That its not about the amount of (You)s its a about the quality of the thread you're dictating. But don't get me wrong there's a mutual respect here though. Truly doing gods work

PLEASE revitalise /bet/

Reminder brits are narcissist weirdos

Using a dozen alt-accounts Ive mass downvoted every one of my ex g/f’s Reddit posts in order to crush her self esteem and make her dependent on my support.

>You
>GF
Tears pal

whats her reddit pal? ill join in your crusade.

need some rest for now. As implied, no point dictating a thread without having quality posts to make, and as I get sleepier, the posts get sloppier.

>narcissist
>even though I post as user

Reminder no American has ever or will ever make a single decent contribution to /bet/

>tfw less than £400 down in Asia today
feels good, maybe next week I can break even

Absolutely guarentee I've had more sex this year than anyone in this thread in 2016. 19 women and counting this year. pmsl

There is only one woman for me mate :)

Imagine thinking having sex with a different woman every other week comes close to having that one special person with whom you can become one with. That is true nirvana

Have sex

Have sex

post that one special person

>sex before marriage
Would expect nothing else from such a degenerate general

Yes but not anymore after Bitchard decided to be a quitter after the first set. That's the one thing I fear most; a player deciding to just give up after getting fucked in a set and it's petty common in women's tennis.

you are literally using tinder to fuck boring slags what the fuck are you talking about

I only use tinder to see what the other guys in the area are like, to scout out the competition. Then I assimilate their qualities and IMPROVE on them.Thus, I become the most eligible bachelor within a 15km radius.

haven't been on /bet/ for a few weeks now fellas, what have I missed?

ALSO WHATS THE FUCKING BET

Lots of things. Juve got deported, Euan quit tipping, Albania on the mend, TT RiP, /bet/ dying.

Which part?

all of it, well mainly why Euan and TT quit. TT made me a fair bit of money desu.

Euan is mentally ill and cant handle being a paid tipster.

I was here when he first started to go a bit mad, did someone get him sectioned? His wifes son might be in danger

Stranger things is amazing lids. 3 episodes in.

Wageslave life so dire and /bet/ so dead

It really isn't, I mean it is ok but people are going nuts for it and its pretty unjustified.
>"Oh wow look how many other horror and 80s things it references visually and thematically!"
>Completely ignore the fact that its a fairly average albeit well made supernatural horror.
I mean its an enjoyable watch but I can't understand how people go nuts for something that steals most of its shots and ideas but just because it does it so obviously people call it an homage and act like its fine.
Girl who plays Eleven is pretty great though.

Nostalgia is a really powerful drug

So's hipsterism