A psychologist can help you!

>a psychologist can help you!

why are normies so retards

no, a psychologist cant change my height, i am 1.55, a psychologist cant change my face, im ugly, a psychologist cant change my social status, i am a nobody

at least you have a big penis, right

Fuck off maple nigger

if 10 centimeters errect is big

yes thats huge

kennedy once said: ''men were not made equal.''
honestly i believe that others have to try harder than others.
so stop whining and start doing more than others

is this a single Canadian making these kind of threads all the time or are there more of them

seriously

he's Canadian Jorge

>no, a psychologist cant change my height, i am 1.55, a psychologist cant change my face, im ugly, a psychologist cant change my social status, i am a nobody
they can help you to stop being a weeper bitch, that's for sure

Psychologist can help you come to terms with and accept your manletness

*yuge

t presudint

Fucking asians lmao go back to China

I already told you,save money, move to vietnam/malaysia something like that, put a bar/hostel and marry a local asian girl.

You will be barely below the average height for a male,.but with the added bonus of being foreign.

You are a loser for not trying to find a solution, either live as average in a shithole and be happy, or live as human garbage in the first world, your choice is between being a neet loser in canada with a ps4, or having your own place and work in other country

Take your self wallowing to r9k, manlet.

t. normalfag

Because of people like that dating an Asian woman has become a fucking "yellow fever" cliche, I hate it.
t. "successful" man with a Japanese gf

>tfw even jorge can affor to travel to other countries

> 1.55
You can not possibly mean meters, right? And if you do you can not possibly be male, right?
Are you real or a character roleplayed by a canadian. Anyhow it doesn't really matter since infront of a computer we are all anons. You atleast have a valid excuse to suck in life, you were born as somekind of a gnome.

im just roleplaying lol

Geile Katalogbraut man, kannst keine Deutsche kriegen oder wie?

If you are a teenager, maybe growth hormone can help you.

I figured so. A 155cm male is literally a midget since that is no longer in normal variation of male height.

you and your friend Jorge should go back to your containment board already

Go for leg lengthening surgery. Mine is in March, gonna go from 5'8 to 5'11.

>tfw grew 2 inches between 20 and 21
dunno if good or bad thing though

Maybe is Jorge behind a proxy

>hover mouse over post
>leaf

it's more than average in north america

bist du Nazi?