>women football
Nice try, amerifat.

Who is that old woman?

For?

LET'S NOT.

Don't do it

Roast beef incoming in 3,2,1...

for what?

You act like Men's soccer doesn't have the same bs. I watch world cups and at least 4-5 games are decided by diving, and another 10 games by a team running out the clock by stalling once ahead.

Is it a coincidence the winning team has 10 cramps and needs to be carted off the field every time they fall over?

“I thought we played a courageous game. I thought we had many opportunities on goal. I think we showed a lot of heart. We came back from a goal down, I’m very proud of this team. And I also think we played a bunch of cowards. The best team did not win today, I strongly, firmly believe that.”

no
I think it all balances itself out
she got loads of hype and praise before she was revealed to be whiny, passive-aggressive, and generally awful
having her moth wing-looking labia pasted all over the internet is a little unfair, and her shitty rant after losing probably got more airtime than it deserved, but she's had her moment in the sun

youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
Also, let's watch some female american football to judge the sport itself.

So why should I apologise?

Eh, seems like a cultural thing. Take a dive and wait for someone to bail them out, like ww1 and 2

because she was right. sweden is playing mourinhoball again against us

What did they mean by this?

We are making a reference to widely shared images of a naked Hope Solo, featuring her vagina and arsehole.

Her labia are rather brown and prominent, thus resembling the appearance of roast beef.

These pictures are often shared on Sup Forums's Sup Forums board whenever a thread about Hope Solo is started.

>women's """""sports"""""

That's a big snatch

I've posted the image the last 5 solo threads

You faggots do it this time

oops

MADMAN !!!

Looks like My. Doom and the eye of sauron.

I'd still plow it

SWEET JESUS, PLEASE UNDERSTAND MY PLIGHT AS I KNEEL BEFORE YOUR HOLYNESS
AS I AM ONE OF YOUR CHILDREN, REST ASSURED THAT MY INTENTIONS ARE PURE WHEN I'M BEGGING YOU TO BRING THE SEMEN DEMON BACK TO HELL
AS WE'RE NOT EGYPT OR HOPE SOLO WE DONT NEED SEVEN PLEAS TO OUR CUNT

THANK YOU JESUS

For you

Can we all drop the vagina memes for a second and at least admit Hope has an incredibly beautiful face?

I mean she has nice eyes

Why did she pick the least flattering angle to take a pic of her vagina from?

It's like something out of a gynecological text book.

eeuuuuhhh

HAHA VAGINA xDDDDD

waaaaaaat