HMMMMMMM

June 10 is upon us soon™
Who is ready for WARCRAFT !!!!

>21%

anyone who uses r/t as some argument is meming

THAT being said, i couldve told you this movie would be bad... just by the way it started

>that outdated imdb score

I remember when I had my first beer

Moon was great.
Source Code was disappointing.
Now this.
What happened to you Duncan Jones?
Where did it all go wrong?

i already watched it in Austria, it's great. Solid 8/10, as a fan it might even be 9/10

The movie sucks. Then again so do captain america and star wars. The only winning move is not to play at this point.

>I'm not ever seeing Ghostbuster and nothing can change my mind even though I know nothing about it.
>What do you mean you won't give warcraft a chance? Stupid american critics just hate videogames.

His daddy took his talent back for Black Star before he died

explains why moon was so good, his dad was from space.

Is there really no place I can stream this shit yet?

Watched it in UK. 8.5/10. Only complaint is it should be longer. A lot better than BvS or Captain America.

It feels like they cut a bunch of scenes and tried to jam it into 2 hours b/c studio interference. Still a good movie.

director's cut has extra 40 min

You started drinking you retarded cat

MCUcks still arguing on >based IMDB score,coz they have no opinions whatsoever in their numbed & dumb brains

Dude, that guy was posting the imdb score for several days in a row boasting about it's 9.0 then mysteriously stopped when it dropped.

it's shitpost in the end. you talk shit with those people who only understand shit.
Can't really blame him/her if that person stopped posting.
It simply means they were tired of talking shit

personally I consult imdb's ratings more but not until a movie's been out on bluray for some time. right now warcraft's score means nothing.

Blizzard and Metzen

you know why a lot of directors didn't want to do the movie?

because Metzen made Blizzard give him full control.

the director was just there to direct the actors and nothing else.

he had no decision over the story,design ect...

Sam Raimi wasn't told this 9 months after he tried to give Blizzard a script he wrote for the movie.

you know what? i would prefer a script from someone who know how to write a movie. than from someone who thinks he can write a movie.
we will never see the Raimi Warcraft movie.

Thank fuck did you even read raimis story?

It was fucking shit

He had night elves backflipping and wailing like xena warrior princess, fucking slapstick humor orcs were bad

It was fucking terrible

This film duncan did was amazing i just wish they kept the 40 minutes instead of cutting it

Russian user here, saw the movie, it's a bit too fast, it obviously was cut for the cinemas, but overall it was great (even my gf liked it, which was strange, cuz she never liked LOTR or SW) . But now i see another metacritic/rotten tomatoes "failure alert". Are the people again complaining abut this film being non-marvel? Cuz im 100% sure most of these critics never heard about wow backstory (literally every review says: "BLAH BLAH World Of Warcraft on the screens!" which is incorrect, because it's near warcraft: orcs and humans. I hope it gets enough cash (as bvs did) to film other three films and never touch that mess with the story called "wow".

>people on this board actually think WoW wont be shit

I read this in a Russian accent

Пepeвecти
Yeah, my father never played the games and said it is one of the best movies in years.

Will Sup Forums commit suicide once it reaches 1 billion?

That screenshot is old senpai.

>(even my gf liked it, which was strange, cuz she never liked LOTR or SW)
>didn't like LOTR

Boris, why?

this movie is going to be big in china

China needs to stop bailing out bad movies, not that I'm saying this is, thank goodness Genisys flunked anyway

Why are you listing off things that sound great? Let me guess, you think terry gilliams watchmen script is stoopid

>He had night elves backflipping and wailing like xena warrior princess

That sounds pretty fucking cool though

Just back from watching this warcraft movie.
I found it rather boring. Hell the orc duratan dies like a bitch half way in the movie.
While the trailer showcases him kicking ass.
He barely does anything
The focus is mainly on the female half orc

Chinks can't see the obvious flaws same way they can't read elevator instructions

>Are the people again complaining abut this film being non-marvel?
Heт, пpocтo фильм yбoг.

Maть твoя yбoгa, пидop, yвaжaй чyжoe мнeниe.

>,

cyka

Dunno, it seemed to boring for her, when warcraft has high speed of events and more "sensible" killings, like the last one

Пидap, зaeбиcь жe кинцo, ждy ДИPEКTOPCКOЙ вepcии

This is the only fred image that's actually true.