Why do Americans cut off male babies penises?

why do Americans cut off male babies penises?

cultural enrichment

gotta keep the jews happy somehow.

Why does Canada have a leaf in their flag and not a Union Jack?

>waters
>crying

you didn't want us anymore and we had to actually "grow up"

Something from the late 19th century anti-masturbation craze that has stuck. All Anglos used to do it IIRC but it died out throughout the 20th century and is slowly dying out here.

The top half of his head looks 70 years old.

it looks like cut penis

It's da joos fault.

they unironically bend over backwards to accomodate their frog minority

What but that leaf isn't even ours is it ? We don't have a leaf we have a flower, also we ditched it 200 years ago, also it looks much better tgan your fucking leaf anyways

No but they had to get rid of the Union Jack because "dasss rayciss towards frogs and abos".

Canacucks are literally the most cucked people on Earth. Even the fucking Kiwis kept their Union Jack.

I think he is saying that Quebecois would be upset if the Canadian flag was like how use to be.

Because of an eternal anglo doctor

Plus he invented breakfast cereal

>they
Oh i thought i was speaking to a Canadian
Fuck off tchang anglos are bad but you are even worse

Btw when i went to montreal i saw asian women with ugly fat quebecois peasants everywhere i kek'd

Btw also with friends we bullied an asian shopkeeper repeatedly asking him if he had spring rolls while he kept saying "no i am solly" and apologizing it was funny
Then we bullied him into selling us wine after nightfall (wtf was that stupid law anyways)
It felt good, consider it revenge for the Québec

I'm American, not Asian

You have to go back

I will eventually, I'm only here for a short while

>reddit
neck yourself

>Canada
wreck yourself

smd if you want the cuckstamp back so badly

the new flag is better. It's a nice minimal design that is instantly recognizable, and one of the most well known flags in the world. The old one is a fucking mess and is literally just the coat of arms slapped on a red ensign. trash

The Ontario flag is better too cause it's still a simpler design. just a shield with the English flag and some maple leaves. I've got one hanging above my bed tbqh

All that water! Quick! Build a dyke!

They're full of jews

Pierre Trudeau

I have the middle rightmost one

Imagine his clean shaven waxed head going straight up your anus

muh tradition

Jew doctors

why are foreigners so obsessed

lol no penis

does cutting of the forskin affect how the penis grows?

Yes it's why Americans and Gooks have very small penises

>bully some random asian shopkeeper
>consider it revenge for quebec

what did he mean by this

>Waters