1. The nation in which you were born and raised

1. The nation in which you were born and raised.
2. Were you ever bullied as a child?
Flag.
No. I did however not have many friends.

1. Guatemala
2. Yes, but it made me stronger as a person

>flaggot
>yes

Flag
Yes, but it wasn't too bad and what I did get i fully deserved.

Flag
Yes

when is it bullying and when is it just banter?

>niggers were a mistake

1. Paraguay tu papá
2. if i analyze it, i was more like rejected than actively chased

t. Someone who can't handle Niggbantz

kek

France
No

Chile
No, I had a bunch of friends and still do

Mexico
They tried so me and friends bullied back, got to a stand still, ended well

>what I did get i fully deserved
How so?
Banter from my view is just lighthearted insults that are shrugged off after the laughing dies down.
Bullying is intended to hurt, physically and/or emotionally over a long period of time.
I'm sure others have a very different view on it. It's up to the people posting to decide what they felt was bullying or just banter.

Because I was an obnoxious little shit as a kid, I got better, but from 11-13 years old, only my family could tolerate me.

Adding to this, banter is usually done between friends, whereas bullies pick out a random target from the crowd that they think is weak.

1. Cunt
2. Tbh i think I might have been a bully in like 6th grade. I never got picked on myself and I was a total asshole to this really fucking annoying sperglord with aspergers. I never called him names or hit him, but I was definitely a snide fucker who made him feel unwelcome.

I feel bad about it.

France

No. I was the bully for a while, though, I feel pretty bad about it.

1. Switzerland
2. Only a little bit, made friends with the bullies though.

Taco
Probably, I don't really remember anything before junnior high, I was scrawny af so I guess yes? dunno...

flag
Quite a lot. Mainly because I had serious communication issues and was originally from America (the land of Jesus according to young Jews). Sometimes I'd use words in English and a cross made out of paper to keep the bullies at bay but generally I'd just get beaten up. All of that bullying made me the sarcastic edgelord that I am.

People certainly tried because I had some nerdy hobbies but I knew how to push back and "bully" the bullies, I could be mean as well. Offense is the best defense.

1. USA

2. yes. i have blonde hair and blue eyes but im from south texas so I was bullied relentlessly for it throughout school.

1. Cunt.
2. By my brothers wayyyy more than anyone else. In fact I was never bullied by anyone other than my brothers. My brothers fucking hated me from when I was about 13 to roughly 17. They were fairly tough years but I am extremely resilient to offense now. Being called a cunt or faggot or gaybo every single day while figuring out that you are unironically actually gay makes you pretty emotionally strong I reckon.

Canada

No, i was the bully

Flag
Yes, i was bullied and i learned that the "ignore them" is the worst attitude to have towards bullies and agressors in general
I don't know why so many people pull the "ignore them" card when it's so ineffective

to troll retarded betas lmao

t. bully

>t. bully

I'm gonna kill you for turning me into a monster!
Seriously, if it was up to me i would make bullies think that japanese Unit 731 was a cakewalk compared to my treatment

Too bad you don't have that power lol

Not as a child, but I was bullied a lot as a teenager

1.- Mexico
2.- Yes but

>bullies tries to buly me, beat their shit one by one
>hey user wanna hang out
>sure

I have now since i became /fit/ and a regional boxing champion

>Jersey

I was a bully too, maybe more than most, but it was just the way of things. Everyone banters and gets in a few fights

turkey
no. i was smart and a very good football player and was considered mature by the grown-ups so i had a high status among my peers, in street and at school. i even bullied some kids myself but in a good way (for example this one kid kept spitting and i told him to not spit again and he did and then i made two of my friends catch him and i kicked him in the nuts when they were holding him :DDDDd)

Looks like the bullying worked successfully.

>the land of jesus according to young jews
Kek

Its because they're not supposed to condone violence/confrontation even though its the natural thing

2bh you are not better than the turks here. Can only fight and beat up someone when they are in a group.

Many also though that England was just another name for America.

it wasn't a fight tho, and i never fought in a group. but i haven't had a fight since i was 11-12 anyway

1. cunt
2. I bullied and got bullied, everyone did here

1. flag
2. Wasn't actively bullied but it was regularly made known that I was at the bottom of the social ladder. I was consistently "put in my place" so to speak all school anytime I tried to not be a sperg.

Young nationalistist Israelis sound disgusting. I've yet to meet an Israeli in person who didn't mask their chauvinism and bad character in religion.