Spider Man 3: Revenge Of The Rent Best Moments

Peter: Don't lecture me, Ditkovich! I see through the lies of the rental agreement. I do not fear the unpermitted door replacement. I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security with my new Door.

Ditkovich: Your new Door?

Peter: Don't make me pay you.

Ditkovich: Peter, my allegiance is to the renters board, to the TENANCY!

Epic Orchestral Version Of It Ain't Messa Starts Playing In Background

Can someone redpill me on this post?

Ditkovich: You were the chosen one! It was said that you would pay the rent, not owe it! You were to obey the rental agreement, not leave it in noncompliance.

Peter: [shouts] I HATE YOU!

Ditkovich: You were my tennant, Peter. I loved you.

no redpill needed just typical memery unless you haven't seen raimis spidey trilogy

Darth Doorsidious: Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plywood the Wise?

Peter: No.

Darth Doorsidious: I thought not. It's not a story the Landlords would tell you. It's a Tennant legend. Darth Plywood was a Door Lord of the Tenant so powerful and so wise, he could use the rental agreement to influence the Landlords to replace...doors. He had such a knowledge of the Rental Agreement, he could even keep the Doors he replaced from violating
his tenancy agreement.

Peter: He could actually...replace doors without ownership? without paying rent?

Darth Doorsidious: The Tenants side of the Rental Agreement is a pathway to many abilities Landlords consider to be unnatural.

Peter: What happened to him?

Darth Doorsidious: He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his apartments & Doors...which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. Then his apprentice evicted him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from eviction...but not himself.

Peter: Is it possible to learn this power?

Darth Doorsidious: Not from a Landlord

Ditkovich: Landlord.

Peter: Are you all right?

Landlord Pinetree: [looking behind them] Count Doorbell.

Ditkovich: This time, we will do it together.

Peter: I was about to say that.

Landlord Pinetree: Get help. You're no match for him, he's a Door Lord.

Ditkovich: [turns and smiles]Landlord Pinetree, Door Lords are our speciality.

Count Doorbell: Your Tools, please. We don't want to make a mess of things in front of the Landlord.

Ditkovich: You won't get away this time, Doorbell.

Count Doorbell: I've been looking forward to this.

Peter: My Residency has doubled since the last time we met, Count.

Count Doorbell: Good. Twice the Occupancy, double the Rent.

OP, I appreciate you.

MJ: Pete, I was so worried about you! Ditkovich... told me terrible things!

Peter: What things?

MJ: He said... you turned to the Eviction Side. That you... replaced doors!

Petey: Ditkovich is trying to turn you against me.

MJ: He cares about us.

Petey: Us?

MJ: He knows. He wants to help you. Pete, all I want is your love.

Petey: Love won't save you, MJ. Only my new tenant powers can do that!

MJ: But at what cost? You're a good person, don't do this!

Petey: I won't lose you the way I lost my uncle. I am becoming more powerful than any tenant has ever dreamed of, and I'm doing it for you. To protect you.

MJ: Come away with me. Help me raise our own apartments far away. Leave everything else behind while we still can!

Petey: No. Don't you see? We don't have to run away anymore! We no longer have to deal with rent or broken doors. I am more powerful than the Landlord, I... I can evict him! And together, you and I can rule the Renters Board! We can make doors the way we want them to be!

MJ: I don't believe what I'm hearing! Ditkovich was right... you've changed! You have turned to the Eviction Side! You're not a renter anymore!

Petey: [with a growing angry look and voice] I don't want to hear any more about Ditkovich. The tennancy board turned against me. Don't you turn against me!

MJ: [crying]Pete, you're breaking my heart! You're going down a path I cannot follow!

Petey: Because of Ditkovich?

MJ: Because of what you've done... what you plan to do! Stop! Stop now... come back... I love you!

[Petey looks beside MJ and sees Ditkovich standing at doorway overhearing them]

Petey: [enraged and paranoid] Liar! You're with him! You brought me here to pay him!

thanks user i appreciate you too thanks for the bump kind sir

Peter: You turned MJ against me!

Ditkovich: You have done that yourself.

Peter: You will not take her from me!

Ditkovich: Your hatred for paying rent, and lust for doors have already done that.

Matte Window: In the name of the Landowners of the Rental Board, you're under arrest, Landlord.

Landlord Pinetree: Are you threatening me, Master Developer?

Matte Window: The Tennacy act will decide your fate.

Landlord Pinetree: [now speaking as Darth Doorsidious] I AM the Tennacy!

Mace Windu: Not yet.

[Darth DoorSidious rises slowly, and his latchsnapper snaps to his hand from his sleeve]

Darth DoorSidious: It's turpentine, then...

[ignites his latchsnapper and leaps over his desk to attack]

SSSSSSLLLLLAAAAAMMMMMMGGGRRRHHHH

Doorsidious: Lord Varnish, can you hear me?

Darth Varnish: [In mechanical voice] Yes, Master. Where is MJ? Is she safe? Is she alright?

Doorsidious: It seems, in your anger, you evicted her.

Darth Varnish: I... I couldn't have. She had rent! I felt it! [damages several surrounding objects and doors through the apartment using the power of the doorce. He then breaks the clamps that have been holding him down and flaps a few steps forward. Doorsidious watches, grinning cruelly.]

CRRREEEAAKKKKKKKKKKKK(Varnish Slams Open & Shut Repeatedly)

delicate crossmemery

Mr. Ditkovich! Listen to me now! It's the rent! I have the rent! Fix my door! Am I too late? I'm too late! You were right about the rent! You've always been right about the rent! Fix my door! Fix it, Mr. Ditkovich! You have to fix my door!

Absolutely top tier

10/10

This was one of my favourite movies as a kid.

Is Meme Lover 2 out yet?

its a classic indeed i still cry at the ending

Thank you for this good memery OP.

Well done OP.

thank you i've ran out of more now though

Darth Doorsidious: I have waited a long time for this moment, my little green friend. At last, the Landlords are no more.

Yewda: Not if anything to say about it I have!

[Yewda doorce flings Darth Doorsidious across the room and across his desk]

Yewda: At an end your residency is, and not short enough was it.

[in a panic, Darth Doorsidious leaps towards the Hallway. But Yewda leaps up and blocks his way]

Yewda: [ignites his latchsnapper] If so Reinforced you are... why leave?

Darth Doorsidious: [ignites his latchsnapper] You will not stop me! Darth Varnish will become more powerful than either of us!

Yewda: Faith in your new Door, misplaced may be. As is your faith in the Tenant's side of the Lease

Haha wtf is wrong with this kid

RENT?

These ones are great. Some quality memeing.

hes a big door FOR YOU

oh,man. what a great thread

quality thread, man