Uses one 7th chord

>uses one 7th chord
>look guys im a jazz guitarist

>makes shitpost on Sup Forums
>still jerks off alone

what is that just a patch with his name on it? what a fucked guy

what an absolute goofball

The whole appeal of this mac demarco guy is that you could be him if you were just a little bit cooler and weirder. The problem being, of course, that anyone who even remotely resembles you is not all that cool to begin with. His music isn't bad, but I would be surprised as hell if he hasn't already peaked.

Actually one of his songs off Salad days opens on a d9. He probably also has other chords but I only know that one off hand because I noticed it coincidentally

>still jerks off alone
what so you're implying you jerk off while you watch your gf have sex with her bull?

I never jerk off alone faggot

>The whole appeal of this mac demarco guy is that you could be him if you were just a little bit cooler and weirder.
rofl i dont see things that way at all

maybe if you're a fucking autistic narcissist who thinks way to highly of himself given he's accomplished nothing

>makes horrible post
>hey guys look at me lol XXDDD I GO ON Sup Forums LOLOLOLOL

rock and roll night club is his best album, the other 2(3?) all sound the same

t. modern "jazz" musician

He never claimed that he is a jazz guitarist

this, plus you guys crapping on him are just the saddest, he's a nice guy, his music is good too and most of all he isn't pretentious like 90% of the artists around today, he's a normal guy and he's aware of it

blame all the fratboy assholes who try to be him these days

learning Mac Demarco songs made learning chord variations alot easier for me though t b h. And you can't deny that his shit is catchy

So you shitpost about a guy because of his fanbase

Nice life.

come on buddy, music is one of the biggest influential power on society, is normal that some kiddos wants to be like him, he's living "the dream", he's like a mentor for them, a normal guy that lives making music, get drunk all night and banging his at gf (that's not true tho, he doesn't have a really easy life, no musician does), so don't blame the kids, even Mac knows their existence and the influence that he's got on them, and he's fine (not that much) with that

same

Not him but me and my gf regularly jerk off to each other together ask me anything

why

why

why do we assume everyone on moo has accomplished nothing

we think it's kinda hot and we like to save actual sex for special occasions or when one of us isn't feeling too good emotionally

>Not watching the Cosmos while your gf jerks you off and you finger her for the duration of the episode

Have you ever met another human being

but rock n roll night club literally has three versions of the same song on it lol

2 is his best album, rock and roll night club has the hippest songs but is a shit album, and all the others after 2 sound just like 2.

YOU TWO SHOULD MAKE A BAND AND JERK EACH OTHER OFF YEAH

>give him a listen because "ESSENTIAL MODERN SLACKER CORE XD" aka people wont shut the fuck up about him
>lacks any of the "push" songs from bands like Dino Jr, early Smashing Pumpkins had
>not even fuzzed out
>just sounds trash and boring

Would it be better for him to rehash the same shit that's been done to death?