What music would you put on a mixtape for your indie gf?

What music would you put on a mixtape for your indie gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzc6YuV3-nM
youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA
youtube.com/watch?v=Tm7ar0f6O6M
youtube.com/watch?v=a_EcSj57g-A
youtube.com/watch?v=qgCiW56Srd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wat dos sex fel lik?

King of the beach - wavvs

Jacking off using your body instead of hands

1. i wouldn't date a pooinloo
2. i made a shitty indie mixcd for some girl in 2012 i'll see if i can dig it out. think it had twee pop and a bunch of burger records shit

I knew a girl who looked like her that I had a crush on. She turned out to be a bitch, so I get annoyed by this picture everytime.

I dunno, Dismemberment Plan, Sufjan, TV Girl, Pavement, Guided By Voices, etc.

all of my shitty demos
scrawled on the cover in green painters tape,
please love me.

oh, Rilo Kiley, and generally twee shit too

what was her name bro

Warm apple pie

Reekz MB.

youtube.com/watch?v=zzc6YuV3-nM

Si'd Arather Hnot Atell Nyou Atbh

looks like this is the >tfw no gf thread

this girl I haven't talked to since last semester just texted me out of the blue because she saw me in the dining hall and told me she broke up with her boyfriend

we're gonna hang out tomorrow help me Sup Forums this is my chance to escape wisardry what do

very very mean

>tfw you will never get a gf as long as you live and have rescinded yourself to that fact
>tfw you feel a lot better now that you don't think about women or look at them or talk to them
>tfw you finally have a clear head and can focus on what you actually want to do without having to do shit like social events and gym every day
>tfw uni has actually gotten better now that women are out of the picture

I honestly don't get how people could juggle relationship shit with classes and work.

Do women fall for the thicc meme?
I don't feel like my appreciation for art and trivia will get me anywhere

like bags of sand

The music of having a gf.

This isn't even a joke I want to make her a really nice playlist guys

lol indie and indian are different things, fucking retard

use a bunch of otherwise unrelated music that features a sitar

she will surely appreciate this

Do you have a loving 2D grill at least?

Music is haram you silly goat.

Like masturbating but more expensive and not much better

what does she like OP?

yeah
her name is tsumugi

ndrrtd

I can see how you'd juggle relationships with classes or work, but I don't see why you'd want to. Relationships are a fucking time sink, and there isn't much to get out of them.
>muh sex
>muh feels
Just jack off once a week and spend your extra time reading or something

>Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye
>I'm Your Man - Leonard Cohen
>Redbone - Childish Gambino
>I Wanna Make It With You - Desert Sessions
>Can't You Hear Me Knocking? - The Rolling Stones
>Time Of The Season - The Zombies
>Gloria - Patti Smith

[spoiler]If she like dadrock[/spoiler]

that girl is brown i wouldn't date her

this is coming on too strong

man I've got a new purpose in life: I wanna fuck that chick, no matter how far or uninterested in me is she, could you please give me further information about her?

idk man, if it isnt with lavren i dont want it

No such thing lad

just copy a Majesticcasual playlist from youtube and call it a day

if you wanna tryhard id go with: le cigarette man, anco, vampire weekend, lana del rey, banks, gambino (not the new album) etc....

do you, but also be clear about your motives early on or you'll become a friend.

You realize when people say indie they aren't meaning indian right?

how do i know if my gf is indie?

you mean cigarettes after sex? cuz if so I would second this for OP

i meant this degenerate

but cigarettes after sex is also good

got my gf the modern dance on vinyl, a merzbow cd and a kid606 cd for xmas. she loves them all. feels good.

armpit hair gives it away every time

>sjw = indie

It's a "squares and rectangles" kind if thing.

I just filled my lady's 16gb nano with all sorts of weird shit. It's pretty nice having an open minded artistic partner

She looks like she's gonna grow a beard any second now

but how

I am the most kissless of virgins

youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA

The Stand works also.

You talking about a vagina? Rub your tongue on your bottom lip. It feels like that, but warmer, and tightly wrapped around your cock. It's that mixed with pheromones, love, lust, validation, and whatever else you make it. It's pretty good if you have positive feelings for the other person, but those highs come with a lot of lows, brother, I honestly don't recommend it. Serious here

Different guy, but...
Just be real. Be interesting(but don't *TRYTRYTRY* to be interesting) reciprocate her chosen topics by interjecting with some kind of affirmation to show that you understand/sympathize/are at least listening. Don't overthink the "best" direction to take the chat if the topic is drying out because a lot of people find spontaneous inquiry refreshing or even flattering if it shows that you're happy to get to know them.

btw I meant inside of bottom lip, the smooth wet part. Vagoos are wetter than that

Don't listen to this jaded dude

Not jaded, Im currently in a very fulfilling relationship with someone I love very much. All the pieces are there, love, sex, trust, respect, common interests, communication, I think it has potential to last a long time, but don't even wanna think about things being different. Even if it was my decision to end the relationship, I think I would be really cut up over it because I feel that we have a real connection. Fuck that tho Imma enjoy it. You're right tho, don't listen to me, I was just being gloomy for no reason

bee myself got it

but how do I make it clear that I'm interested

Delorean - Destitute Time
then fuck with with her with some Big Sean

youtube.com/watch?v=Tm7ar0f6O6M

youtube.com/watch?v=a_EcSj57g-A

works every time brah

There are many possible mid-conversation moments where you can allude to innuendo casually, or perhaps she'll complain about another male's attention and you can call it "cute girl problems" or something like that. Really depends on your chemistry. If she likes the way you carry yourself energetically there will be chemistry. Try not to be pessimistic about possible chemistry because her cues may be subtle.
Near the end-
"Hey, um, I dunno what your schedule is like but I was thinking we should do this again soon. I really enjoyed catching up today ect."

>2017
>still pursuing women

anime is the final redpill

>tfw this looks like my ex that left me for a girl with my own name
>tfw it still hurts

Sorry for generalizing your gloominess. Good for you, man. Enjoy the present experience and cross that bridge when/if you need to. I've just stopped talking to someone I dated on and off for almost seven years and it sucks to be distant from someone I still love but it's best for both of us for now so yeah

if i was a girl and i heard this i'd start running at the leonard cohen even tho i like him

Probably Dinosaur Jr. and MBV

She's used goods, bro.

Some sweet Beach Boys songs, some sweet Cure songs, This Must Be The Place

I lost my virginity to this song

yeah but I wanna put my dick in those used goods

Straight up ask her if this is just about sex. Seems like it to me. Congrats you might have got yourself a fuck friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=qgCiW56Srd8

Wanna talk about it? I can give you my number

This song fucked you?

You a grill?
or a guy?

yes

I'm your dream girl

>tfw almost had an indie gf

I was so close, boys, then she had some kind of mental breakdown or something. There's other ones out there I guess.

>then she had some kind of mental breakdown or something
a common occurrence in this milieu

probably tylo b chillin or something

She found a better guy. She was on a dick hunt.

Maybe. Either way she definitely did go crazy.

joy division - unknown pleasures, except shuffled up and new dawn fades plays twice

fucking true, stupid cunt OP

I appreciate the offer but I think I'm ok. Hanging out with this other girl has been distraction enough. I'd be down to be pen pals or something, I guess. Haven't ever bonded with an user before.

...music that you like?

what's her name, mate?

Yeah that's cool if you wanna talk about life and shit :) You got like snapchat or something

something I don't mind that much but is condescending in terms of what I consider actually good music because I need to maintain the ideal that I have superior taste to everyone and unconsciously believe women are stupid

yo nigga you thirsty af chill

like some motherfucker gonna dox himself to talk to some autist on the internet baka

ha ha ha ha ha

>tfw you only finished when you were genuinely in love
>tfw you don't love anything anymore

normies...

Ive never come from a blowjob and I don't know what that means my dude

do not listen to this nig
just don't be a fag

>applying I'd ever waste my time with and "indie gf"

You do realise these Daria looking-ass bitches are just the female equivalents of nu males right

If you have such a woman it means you have very low standards/social capital

good post

because of pic, not sure of what you mean when you say "indie" - indian or fan of independently produced music?