No. In fact, never been happier.

delet this

flag
yes

Spain
No :D

1. Bongistan
2. Yes :^)

I don't even know anymore. I feel apathy constantly but I am not sure if my sadness is strong enough to be called depression anymore.

Canada

No

Hopefully I can get another gf soon

>TFW all I have is a shitty citizen ecodrive

JUST

France

yes, because at work tomorrow I will have to subtitle theses stupid indecipherable Quebec tv news

flag (although it isn't MY country)
yes but I get by because I am a man

Croatia
yes

Another girl turned me down after couple of dates
I dont even know anymore.. we kissed, had a great time.. and after chatting with me on social media it all went down.. im such a fucking handsome, normie autist that cant keep a girl after more than 3 dates after she realises what kind of retard and a mess I am

Flag
Yes

Maybe stop obsessing over monkey girls

Mexico
Yes
why does the US bully us so much?

No, no really.

But the media could shut up about Trump a little. i mean, yeah, we are pretty much fucked, but we have been fucked since 20 or 30 years ago so fuck it.

I know that watch is expensive but it doesn't look that good desu. Take away the omega logo and it is a decent 500-700€ watch.

France
Yes, i can't handle people, they are too mean.

Not so much anymore, just melancholic for now. I'm trying to work within my limitations and things are getting better.

what does this image even mean

I've seen it before, what's the meme behind it?

no, if you are ugly and physically weak and you know nothing will change it then you are just being realistic, not depressed

Something about people telling you to be yourself but expecting you to conform to the general consensus (notice how they are pretty much all dressed similiarly). That's what I think they try to mean by it anyway.

Maybe because no one likes depressed autistic faggots who are always negative and dress in trenchcoats

True.