Tchau querida

LA JUSTA

vai tarde

NEYMAR WINS AGAIN

is she still better than Neymar?

they should dive more, this is DIVEGRASS

Why the hate with Marta?

Yeah, she won 5 BdOr

Neymar was found dead sucking his own dick.

She did nothing wronginho

yes

>mfw brazilkeks were rooting for the wimminz team over the men's
Yeah let's root for the ones that have never won anything over 5 time world champions because they have vaginas.

Not even a question.

>our current NT team
>winning anything
I would bet on the women 10 times again and again.

which part of sweden are you from?
Cuckolm here

i LOVE Marta!! i feel for her

The women's team never lost 7-1 at home during the World Cup.

Gud1, hermano

amanha vai ser ciao querido

this is not even a question

she's much better than neymar

Nigger they won the confederations cup in 2013, beating Spain. The 7-1 was unfortunate but if I had to bet on either team winning the world cup it'd be the men's.

Fuck the Confederantion Cup. You know who didn't win that shit? Our 2002 team.
You win it, then CBF can shove on our face how great our team is. Fuck it, lose it and WORK for the World Cup. They can take that trophy and shove it.

USA beat Spain as well, they didnt caare for meme tournaments

You know who choked in the qualifiers and 2001 Copa America? It's impossible to win everything.

You don't get it. All that matters is the World Cup.
Our national sport conf which is corrupt as fuck will use any gain to hype the team beyond belief and not acknowledge the faults we have and that need to be fixed. The Conf Cup is used as a huge scapegoat when they win.
This is why no one gave a fuck for that 7-1 because that felt like well deserved since everyone knew all about that team was pure smoke and mirrors, everyone knew that.
I rather they lose everything, sit down and actually admit the faults and work on them. As long as they win the World Cup, it's all forgiven. Nothing matters if you choke on the Cup.

>women's sports
WHO GIVES A FUCK

wtf I hate Marta now

Overrated piece of shit. never won shit with our national team. just like messi. the thing is no one really watches female football after the olympics, but if people paid attention they would realize she has never won shit for her national team. she is the female messi.

debil mental do caralho