Yes I am slow and just listened to this for the first time, but holy shit the title track is so good...

Yes I am slow and just listened to this for the first time, but holy shit the title track is so good, is it the best prog song ever?

No, it's Yes - Close to the Edge

>No, it's Yes
make your mind up

I'm listening to it for the first time too and in the middle of Moonchild

Yep

Official ITCOTCK track ranking:
1. Title track
2. Moonchild
3. Epitaph
4. 21st Century
5. I Talk To The Wind

Good job, user

this is a good post

I have no fucking idea why Moonchild gets so much fucking hate, it's personally one of my favorites off the album. It's so calm, it really goes to show how many impatient underage b&s really browse this board.

Its one of mine too, along with the title track. People hear the noodling and think you have to be really pretentious to like it, which I think is funny because I just like how pleasant it sounds.

hehe

Does it really get that much hate? I fucking love the song, gets me all cozy nostalgic for some reason.

So wonderful to see people still buy and listen to my music after all this time.

You did buy it right user?

Do you guys ever break from the same 10 or 15 artists/albums? This has to be autism, you simply do not try new things and obsess over the same stuff over and over again. The catalog on this board is more predictable than any other board on this entire website.

My collection
Are you proud Lord Fripp

I just wish it was on Spotify, I hate having to use other things for music.

1. 21st Century
2. Title track

power gap

3. Epitaph
4. Moonchild
5. I talk to the wind

The improv part is interesting the first one or two times you hear the song. It's objectively boring, though, compared to other quality improvisations and it loses its charm very quickly. Very little dynamic contrast within the improv so it's really just a chore to listen to closely for 9 minutes without wanting more.

It is great for having on in the background, though, while maybe drawing or folding laundry.

funny because OP said this was his first time listening to this

t. Listened to the album for the first time 2 weeks ago

>everyone on Sup Forums is in this thread
Why whine when you can make a thread about the artists you like. Other people do this. Others just like those same artists.

Meme album, Red is miles better

Listen to (all by KC):
Starless
In The Wake Of Poseidon
Pictures Of A City
Larks' Tongues In Aspic, Part 1
Exiles
The Night Watch
Fractured
Frame By Frame
The Devil's Triangle

Just off the top of my head

you guys know what I'm talking about

How are you slow to hear a 50 year old record? At exactly what age does the clock start ticking?

It's great, but the real best by KC is Starless.
Not even a big prog fan but Red and ITCOTCK are just undeniably amazing records.