Will it bomb or will it set the new game kino age?

Will it bomb or will it set the new game kino age?

youtube.com/watch?v=gfJVoF5ko1Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FDxJYNBF2N4
youtube.com/watch?v=stWae6r7Blw
vg247.com/2016/05/16/assassins-creed-movie-is-split-35-past-65-present-day/
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-05-17-assassins-creed-movie-set-mostly-in-modern-times
i.4cdn.org/gif/1465033352801.webm
youtu.be/kTNwCJa_WH4
youtube.com/watch?v=EdZ92Ilgn9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is there a trailer yet with better music? generic Gregorian monk chanting would've been far better

I am fascinated by this trailer. Could've used better music but it's not as bad as people keep whining about.

youtube.com/watch?v=FDxJYNBF2N4

nah. Doesn't work for me.

So this is the first time Fass will lead an action movie since Centurion.
Will it live up to its absolute majesty?

>So this is the first time Fass will lead an action movie since Centurion.

Macbeth don't count?

Would you really call Macbeth an action movie?

this is even worse. video game is literally the worst art form to disgrace our planet.

>it is 80% set on the real world instead of the memories
let it crash and burn

>Ubisoft
>muh Cotillard shoehorning
French are the worst

youtube.com/watch?v=stWae6r7Blw

>Centurion

I fucking love that movie, user.

I think this guy is an okay actor, but lately he's been picking mostly lame projects

he had nothing to work with in the latest x-men and this asscreed movie looks similarly fucking lame as that prince of persia movie; where they get a few things right, but the story is so barebones and boring that the movie is nothing more than a generic fluff piece

>the worst part of the games will be the majority of the movie

I know what to do with this

Oh fuck
Source?

>dark souls
>not kino
plebs need to die

no no no, source?
these hollywood niggers can't get anything right
we need more people like duncan jones

It surprises me that people think this is a bad idea.

not him, but I remember it being confirmed by the filmmakers

don't worry guys! it's 65% modern day, 35% past sequences

vg247.com/2016/05/16/assassins-creed-movie-is-split-35-past-65-present-day/

sorry it is 65% but still
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-05-17-assassins-creed-movie-set-mostly-in-modern-times

Should have been 50/50. Only people who don't like the games complain. But they aren't the target audience

INTO THE TRASH

kanye was better

for FUCK sake
Why do I feel like I could make a better vidyashit movie than all these ''acclaimed'' hollywood shits?

2 *bzzzzz* sincere with you fampo you probably could.

Fuck Dark Souls, bring me some Bloodborne with its lovecraftian vibes and victorian era goodness

Thanks for agreeing with me but can you not talk like a 5 year old?

>he plays western AAA

Reminder you will never be considered as a gamer. Only the equivalent of capeshit popcorn gobblers who couldn't name a movie from Federico Fellini

Angry Birds already claimed the title of the first vidyakino.

I hope the 35% past stuff is like one giant chase at the end.

so i.4cdn.org/gif/1465033352801.webm

I tried playing Assassins Creed but it was so boring because all I had to do was move forward and press the A button. I just don't understand the appeal.

>it's not as bad as people keep whining about.
It is. Kanye makes good tunes but he can't write or sing for shit. He sounds like legitimate retard.

re-edited?
more like "re-ddited"! EMIRATE

Kanyes is 100x better

I like it because I like history...

same thing. uninstalled that assisted bullshit for brain damaged casuls after 20 minutes.

Much better, desu.

You're like the history version of the "I fucking love science" crowd. You don't love history. You love pop history and the perceived image that liking history gives you. Assassins Creed is the History channel in video game form.

What's the point. It makes the fact the movie is about Assasins and Templars, but the flashbacks are to spain, even worse. If the time travel is going to be that minor then why put it in such a obtuse era.

It should have been ether a straight adaption of the first game, or just the bits in the past.

Though they're probably trying to avoid letting slip of the fact they're glorifying a Medieval Muslim Terrorist order murdering politicians.

Dude, because of games like Tomb Raider, Uncharted and Assassins Creed I went to study the subject at my uni. I just finished my second semester. I'm not stupid I know that 80% of the stuff is wrong, but I still enjoy the games very much. I like the feel of exploring Florence, Rome, the New World, etc.

>rap music in trailer

Try this
youtu.be/kTNwCJa_WH4

>video game is literally the worst art form to disgrace our planet.

Well that's a jaw dropping comment, sempai.

When is this coming out?

I shall take a mother's son to see this (i.e. my friend).

>Kanye """song""" in trailer
>Set mostly in present time despite the trailer trying to show otherwise
swing and a miss

Time to hold out hope that the Deus Ex HR movie with Bradley Cooper pulls through.

>ONE but ten!

Was there a strangth potion?

I've heard this movie takes a great deal in the present

Better

>undergrad in history

Fuck I know that feel. Don't do it user. Be a true patrician and major in psychology

Also stay the fuck away from /his/.

I like those knight templars guys haircuts

I wish I was one of them

>set in 15th century Spain
Let me guess, the Moorish spies are the good guys.

Of course, Reconquista was the evil white males oppressing the poor moor minority.

Nice banter.

But the protagonist is white. So no SJWisms here.

>past sequence
>people talking in english

Cause fuck immersion, right?

No you don't. You want to be a Christian warrior? Protect the innocent, don't punish the wicked.

Accept the weak and weary and train them to be strong so they can save the weak.

Don't hate on a man for his colour or faith but for his strength of character.

After hearing that, are you willing to take up your cross, and protect white man, black man and Asian from the evils of humanity?

I doubt it.

AC is inherently SJW, in the fist game you fucking cause the fall of constantinople and the templars are "the evil white man"

Why do you niggers care so much about most of the film being set in the present?
All you do in the past in the game is assassinate a guy and then go through more bullshit to assassinate the next guy.
The games are shit but the most interesting part of them was the Animus and the company.

AC2>AC:Brotherhood>AC4>AC:Revelations>AC:Rogue>AC1>AC:Syndicate>AC:France>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AC:Mobile game>AC3

It stems from a deep bitterness from the sci-fi bait and switch from the original game. They were led to believe it would be a historically accurate crusader killing simulator or whatever.

If they can get the setting and tone of the assassin's creed universe right then this can actually be a good video game movie.

I'm afraid what will happen though is that the story will be all over the place with a mediocre script and mediocre acting
>but muh fassbender
overrated actor (Steve Jobs, Centurion, the counselor)
With a good script he looks good but he cannot carry a movie
And Marion Cotillard is real hot but she won't carry a movie either

Looking at the trailer, the fighting scenes look good though so it should atleast be a fun trainwreck to watch

>200 mil budget
>predicting it'll flop with a

Revelations is garbage, mate. Rogue and Syndicate should be ranked higher

youtube.com/watch?v=EdZ92Ilgn9s

AC1 was dogshit desu. Also Syndicate is the best one they made since AC4

Nice pasta.

Is he- a god?

Okay, so we have Ratchet and Clank and Warcraft down. Now comes this one. But what do we have in stock if this one gets the flame as well?

>Spain
>Hardcore catholic
>Fought Muslims when these sandniggers tried to invade them
Woah, I wonder who are going to be the bad guys

I hope it bombs. Otherwise they'll just make sequels.