And then quicksilver has the best scene again

And then quicksilver has the best scene again

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Heather_Tucker_(Earth-616)
youtube.com/watch?v=qdiRz9xVlhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully the next movie will have him having to fight someone with powers that counteract his

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Heather_Tucker_(Earth-616)

That looks like it's from a 90s music video.

>leave twinkkino to me

Wow he runs fast.

>quicksilver
>is quick
>wears silver
>"""rush""" t-shirt
BRAVO
BRAVISSIMO

Thank you based Singer

VERY fast boy running at incredible hihg speed

>he saved the fish as well

SWEET MEMES ARE MADE OF THESE

Lad rush are god tier

Reminder that he's watching Havok get incinerated in this shot.

he should bring in Robberts as X23

I think Havok was well good and cooked already

Is the sudden, unexplained and completely contrarian interest in this film a last desperate attempt by DKEKS to try and stop the behemoth that is the MCU?

What's the matter faggots? Can't use a flick from your own studio so you're trying to 'win' by pretending this piece of shit is good when it's obviously not?

Fucking hell DKEKS are pathetic!

delete this

That's the same scene everytime

How does it feel knowing Marvel will never get back the rights to X-Men?

youtube.com/watch?v=qdiRz9xVlhQ

OH FUCK BRUNETTE EMMA AS X-23 HNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

You're pathetic

Every fucking time lol

>Hey baby, you like bloodplay?

real tension in the roooom

Why would I care? Mutants are just pretend faggots anyway. How's it feel that your flick is secretly about faggots?

No u

wolverine scene vs quicksilver scene

which was your favorite?

Kind of loved the end fight, took a 5 v 1 to bring him down in the end. Has to be the most powerful villain so far in the Marvel Movies.

pls no bully

I dont even know why they kept sending wves of soliders when they knew he was indestuctable, Why didnt they just close the heavy doors?

I thought the build up was great, all I could think was "does he have the helmet?" and he did!

no red visor but still, a decent 9/10, still a better look than his shit brown/Barbados flag outfits

The political subtext at least gives the X-Men movies some bit of depth, no matter how shallow, beyond the usual generic capeshit stories. It's certainly better than "muh mom!" vs "muh Bucky!"

What happens when he gets me?

>
that would work perfect in the movie
like she's all battle hardened and savage as fuck while he's a kid who plays video games and doesn't go out much
he should be scared as hell if she's in it

I couldn't get behind it because the helmet wasn't right. If he'd had it covering the top part of his head the scene would have been better in every way. His feral growling would have looked less silly and the transition from Weapon-X to Wolverine, taking it off, when Jean set him straight would have been more meaningful.

>taking it off, when Jean set him straight would have been more meaningful.

Very true but actors gotta get their face out there I guess. Damn shame

SWEET MEMES ARE MADE OF THIS

Got to admit, this was funny as shit in the theatre

why did they cast oliva munn

literally the worst acting and costume in the whole movie, almost ruined the whole movie

UNLEASH UR POWAH

>that scene in end when they rebuilding house

>just putting some planks and windows like puzzle is creating a new stabilized college without experience in architecture or plan and design drawings

Wolverine cover his whole face and you wouldnt see it until the girl takes it off would actually be 10 times better

would like whoah, almost like you could sense the freedom yourself when he takes of into the snowstorm

>my face when crowd clapped and cheered at this scene

Films now a days shovel shit in the audiences face and the sheep have no clue what to do.

Why would they make one of the worst new actresses a brand new character? That is a horrible business decision.

>Why would they make one of the worst new actresses a brand new character?

Worked for Daisy Ridley, Shailene Woodley etc etc

>running through all different shades and colours of light
>clothes and face/hair don't change lighting

You might actually be right

They both made me cringe