/r9k/ : The Mutant

>fatherless
>still lives in his moms basement
>knows he`s a total loser

Best mutant in all of the kinematographic versions of X-Men.

Why doesn't he just steal a big bag of money just once?

Cutest mutant too desu

He could but he`d rather steal Twinkies and other shit like that.

You can be anywhere and get everything, why do you even need money? Just skip this step

Whos is Sup Forums the mutant?

Beak

Blob

The kid in X-2 who could switch TV channels by blinking.
Autistic, neurotic - Sup Forums.

>bother with money

he literally runs faster than the speed of light in these films why he gonna fuck around with money

social recognition?

That`s Flash.

This Quicksilver is hypersonic at best.

He's far faster than JUST hypersonic, but nowhere near light speed. Just look at how he perceives the speed of bullets, but ignore the other inconsistencies in that scene.

>Rush shirt

r9k: the Sup Forumstant

I doubt you would be doing that sort of shit if you could go this fast, I would imagine I would grow even lazier than I already am just because everything would seem even more meaningless that it already is seeing i can acomplish near anything literally a matter of seconds.

Jean, judging by her bitter ROTJ comment, being a freak even at Xavier's, and that triple chin.

Jubilee was reddit as fuck, praising Empire to high heavens with pleb buzzwords.

Does running fast means you see things in slowmo? A person would just run really fast into a bullet or a wall.

But He's not an autistic sexist racist who gets cucked by Chad thundercock and does something useful with his life.

Wolverine

he's based on the ultimate version and even it's probably even faster, he's no flash but he's much faster than hypersonic.

Well apparently his brain functions proportionally fast.
In the comics they explain how it's like 100% of the time for him so he just feels like the whole world is on super slow mo constantly, which would drive anyone mad.
Film Quicksilver is pretty based desu