Women confirmed for faggots

Women confirmed for faggots.

whats stopping the band guy from dating another 18 yr old?

Who gives a shit, I want the one on the left anyways.

This is not the insult you think it is

Women get more mature and realize that 99.9% of dudes in bands are fucking losers

DELET THIS

a woman is a faggot with a cunt

Remember when we were raided by womeme threads?

Good times....

OP is mad because his shitty metalcore band doesn't get him laid anymore.

Remember when you couldn't go on any board outside of /ic/ and /po/ without seeing threads about women, blacks and politics which aren't related to the board topic at all?

Good times...

i will lol every time i see the word 'womeme'

Right's far cuter. Left's got fat arms and weird teeth.

Women mature like milk so who gives a shit.

The 18 year old is an airheaded kid easily impressed by a stud with a guitar. The 25 year old is looking for a guy to marry and give her a baby.

Right looks like a bitter, vapid roastie.

Left is full of vibrance and youthful wonder. And just might be a virgin.

>a guy to marry and give her a baby.
Man who is both beta enough to look over the fact that she's a used whore with a cunt as loose as her morals but attractive enough to be willing to produce dysgenic children that combine sluttish and cowardly characteristics*
ftfy

THE ONE THING THEY DIDN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT!!!

Guess you'll need a swig of life experience to help the redpill go down...

Remember when the line between Sup Forums and Sup Forums got so blurred that the mods started allowing daily trump generals and blatant political threads that aren't even Sup Forums-related?

Oh wait...that's happening now.

man, fuck women for the fact that being in an unsuccessful band as a career choice becomes less cool and more pathetic as you get older

fuck women for making things that way

I don't want to fuck women, I wanna fuck little teen girls

>as a career choice
where'd you get that from

We all do, anyone who tells you otherwise is gay or lying to themselves

does it sketch anyone else out that you're basically just a safety net/sentient ATM machine for a woman who will trap you for life using her mana sucking vagina??

yeah but it's necessary to continue the species, so...

at age 18 pursuing music is admirable. at 25 it's pathetic.

Unless you're good.

yeah I mean Mick Jagger is in his 70s and he has sex with women 40 years younger than himself

To who? Women? Who gives a shit.

So would any of you date somebody who was in a band?

>ATM machine

Yes. I'm too socially retarded to tell when women are attracted to me or flirt with them if I notice, so it allows me to construct a narrative that says no one will ever want me except for my money. I'll die alone because I'm not a pathetic biocuck like

>ATM Machine
>Automated Teller Machine Machine

The 18 year old is cuter though

>there's nothing wrong with having a kid

the rolling stones were wildly successful before jagger was even 21.

>To who?
to anyone. if you haven't made it by 25 it's time to give up and get a real job.

"I lost my virginity when I was 12. I had no clue how to do it or what I was doing, it just kind of started and escalated from there. I gave birth to my eldest daughter Anna when I was 14. I was dating older men, men in their 20s and 30s. My mother kind of knew about it, although I'd lie and say they were 21 or 22. I met my husband Mark when he was 38 and I was 20. That's an 18 year age difference. I guess I was kind of looking for the attention I didn't get at home."

nice meme

>not reversing the situation

If your gf isn't the primary breadwinner (while still knowing if you were alone you'd do fine, just slightly worse), you have not taken advantage of second wave feminism.

nah, you're just a bitter loser kek

Steve walks warily down the street
With the brim pulled way down low.
Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet,
Machine guns ready to go.

Are you ready, hey, are you ready for this?
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat?
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat

They are some good musicians who started after their 20s like Leonard Cohen, you fucking square.
Hell, Philip Jeck, Eliane Radigue and Bernard Parmegiani even started in their late-thirties/early-forties.

FPBP

Women are a depreciating asset. They'll enthusiastically insta-fuck a bassist for a shitty indie band when they're 19 and hot like Planet X is gonna throw us into Jupiter the next day.

12 years and 46 dicks later, you need a "respectable career" and substantial savings to buy a house with granite counter-tops for this soggy hole with an attitude to give you a half hearted handjob.

Why not have a soul sucking "day job" and continue to do music for as long as you want because it's your passion and your escape from said job. What's wrong with that?

yeah but by the time the bitch gets to you, she'll be absolutely amazing in bed with her knowledge of sexual tricks. teen girls have the edge on fresh, tight bodies but they're quite lousy in the sack.

But it ISN'T necessary for the species to continue, so....

Yeah, wait and see how that works out.

Few women will bother with men of lower status than themselves.

no dick-in-vagina equals no babies

SURE IS Sup ForumsSIC IN HERE

I think he means that humanity is a plague and should die out. It's mostly brainlets that reproduce (blacks, middle Americans, etc), so the end should be close.

See
The truth at the heart of the matter, is that if you're on the same level of success as an eighteen year old musician at the age of twenty-five, you're objectively far worse at your trade. Sure, we could all debate the subjective benefits of practicing art throughout your age, but if it is your primary mode of income, you're a serious failure at the vocation if you're still garage band, house show level.

When considering music as a hobby or an art form, being in a band at twenty five is pretty good marks on your romantic resume; it shows you to be a well-rounded, "creative" person with an interest that piques interest.

But if it is your primary form of occupation, or is simultaneous to quite a low-paying occupation (such as playing rhythm guitar while also working the cash register at Denny's), it doesn't look good.

Of course, you could try to play the long game. Be like Ariel Pink and not get found till your late twenties. But that requires actually being good at your job, and also living in an area where being an 'artist' is valued greater (so NYC, LA, or any other comparable 'big city').

Nobody looks at disgust the middle level guy who is also a fairly decent painter. The same goes for the mid level guy who plays in a band. But the guy who works two jobs and also sustains a lively paint-by-numbers career is as desirable as the same guy who does covers in a band while working two jobs.

Of course, all this changes when you consider that for at the very least two, and most likely four or six years, a college environment. As long as you have a job, a pseudo-home, and an idea of what you''ll do "when you grow up", playing in a band is quite attractive.

There's about a ten year stretch where any sort of musical activity makes pussy wet.

>these mental gymnastics

No one needs to drive dozens of cars to know how to drive. No one needs dozens of guitars to know how to play one.

She doesn't need to fuck dozens of men to know how to fuck you. You're the man. You teach her, you instruct her, and she'll be your own custom whore without having been the rental whore for dozens before you.

You just like the idea of a woman cheating on you. If that's what you want, fine. But don't rationalize it with all this doublethink and newspeak.

there's a lot wrong with escapism, but i won't get into that. i will say, if at any point i found myself in a daily routine that i considered "soul sucking", i would work to remove myself from that situation asap.

no because the girls I date buy me things and I don't have to spend any of my own money on them which is good because I'd rather buy drugs

Not claiming to be a househusband, m8, just banking on the fact that I and about 40% of Sup Forums are in their early twenties.

Not like I'm some thirty year old dude with a couple of kids and a business wife.

God you're all such autists about women
Leave the house once in a while

His point is that dick-in-vagina doesn't have to equal you being treated as a disposable asset and doormat.

Doesn't that imply that one person in this theoretical relationship has sexual experience?

>tfw your gf buys you concert tickets and ecstasy and all you have to do is fill her holes and provide emotional support

Yeh but think how when you got your first guitar when you were 15 and could barely play a simple chord. It's like that.

>help the redpill go down
confirmed middle schooler

dae wish women werent such a meme???? stupid roasties

if she dont shit on ya chest, shes out the door

thats my motto

I know you're not claiming to be a househusband.

What you were claiming is that women will bother with men of lower status than themselves, which they rarely do. If feminists were for real on what they say they believe, we'd all be at home watching the kids and playing games and music while they were at work.

Dumb white knight

Not an argument.

I SURE DO ENJOY POSTING ABOUT MY FAVORITE MUSIC

Not him, but I got my first guitar and then I kept playing that same guitar and learned everything I know now on it. Never needed to change.

You're not too good at this analogy shit, mate.

>white knight
you don't know what the memes you use actually mean.

>there's a lot wrong with escapism
This isn't true, but you probably believe it because you grossly underestimate the scope of escapism. The majority of activities people undertake in post-Christian society are done to escape from the idea that one is a living thing that will die forever. Some of these are crude forms of escapism like fucking hookers, while some help people regain a sense of immortality like having children. Ultimately they all serve to escape from the base state of the human being which is terror of death. Distraction from consciousness and life in itself is necessary. If it weren't, you wouldn't have to do anything.
Also fuck women and music

but neither are "confirmed middle schooler" and "bitter loser kek"

Is this the worst Sup Forums thread of all time?

women just cannot help themselves. the biological coding is too strong.

she cannot respect a man that doesn't earn more than her, that isn't more intelligent than she is, that isn't of higher social status than her.

>Dumb white knight
way to double down there bud. Isn't it getting close to bed time?

Anyone?

Boy I sure do love MUSIC

>while some help people regain a sense of immortality like having children. Ultimately they all serve to escape from the base state of the human being which is terror of death

"Life is beautiful. Death is peaceful. It's the transition between the two that tends to give us problems."

I'm just gonna keep sharing albums fuck you guys

I DO ENJOY A GOOD BIT OF MUSIC

>tfw my gf works all day while I spent time here shitposting

All I'm claiming is having a relationship where my partner is providing most of the economic needs, while still being capable of providing needs for myself if the relationship falls apart.

Like I said, second wave feminism, where genders reached equality and both people provide. Third waves fucks that shit up.

Status is honestly difficult to quantify outside of economic status (where we're both essentially in the same bracket, though she gets paid better than I do).