Lads im moving to milan soon, what club should i support?

lads im moving to milan soon, what club should i support?

are both milan teams so shit that i'd be better off to just hop on the juve bandwagon?
i dont really watch the italian league so i have no idea about meme teams

>AC is one of the greatest clubs in the world, in terms of history and legacy, but it is currently utter shite
>Juve is currently by far the best italian club, it also has decent history
>Inter is - and always will be - rubbish

So, if you can handle the tilt, go for AC: if you like your team winning = go for Juve: and if you're autistic - inter games are the place to be

what part of AC are you from

Milan

Isola rana, mate, born and raised.

is this a thinly disguised thread where we pretend people call milan "AC"?

Didn't AC get bought by Chinese investors? Will they be good again

inter, the only italian club who didn't get relegated.

they have more CL titles than Juventus. local trophies don't count because juventus was doping and buying referees.

Pleb = Milan
Patrician = Inter
Plastic =Juventus

kys

They were sold, yes, but I doubt they'll have a significantly better squad this season. So far they bought a Paraguayan winger, and they plan on getting another fullback. They did announce spending 300mil+ over the course of next three seasons. As long as they don't keep sacking coaches every time they lose, they should be fine.

>choosing a team

Kys

Inter

They're literally called "International" in Italian

if you're a pleb; AC milan
if you're a milano patritian go for inter like the majority of the city, AC fans are southern plebs.

forza juve la

who has more CL titles than Inter and Juve?

oh right...

the phrase "he has an inter face" should decide this for you

become a milanisti,the national team of china and revel in the glory

>Plastic =Juventus

What ?

inter has more local trophies than milan
and never played in serie B
milan played in serie B TWICE

Milan played in the serie b 30+ years ago?

anyway they've been one of the most successful clubs in the world under Silvio and have a based history w/ plenty of trophies and fun scandals

inter is just full of cunts who will be a chinese feeder club

inter is the patrician choice

actually, milan is. BAck in the day AC Milan was incredibly racist/fascist so some foreigners have created internazionale, the club for foreigners in Milan. LITERALLY NOT PATRICIAN

Hello 2GD

This. Inter is full of retarded hues and niggers and other complete retards.
Milan blacks instead are actually fucking based. Seedorf anyone? Gattuso?

And they went off the deep end, seeing as they hold the record for most games without literally an italian player alongside Udinese Calcio.

Why does AC Milan display their 7 badge in every game?

are u talking about inter or milan? inter right?

"today i will remind them" philosophy

im serious pls answer.

Weah? Cafu?

We've won it 7 times la

exactly

lemme summarize the situations for all you faggots

juve is the best team in this country but with a bad reputations for corrupting referee, doping and with a jew president

milan recent story is awesome, but now if they manage to don't go down in Serie B it is a miracle, too many internal problems, i don't think the new president can handle the situations

inter is trying to rebuilt a big team and a winner philosophy, but without italian players and thats a bad thing for them

it's other way around now.
Milan's ultras are very leftwing while Inter's are generally right wing and best bros with Lazio's ultras

Just go with Roma and make sure to show your colors.