The best university in the Spanish-speaking world is in Mexico (3rd world), not in Spain (2nd world)

The best university in the Spanish-speaking world is in Mexico (3rd world), not in Spain (2nd world).

Let that sink for a second.

its because chilangos take the money from all the country and invest it there

what cunt are you? honduras?

I'm the blue Jew, negative Germany.

Why don't have any major cities near the sea? It makes sense for country like yours? I checked you on google, looks pretty poor.

Well, San Salvador, the capital city, is only 25 minutes away from a decent beach and 40 minutes away from a world class beach (pic related, it's El Zonte). Besides, the coast is too hot while the capital is close to the mountains, so it's not as bad.
We usually make day trips to the beach.
And yes, it's poor as fuck.

>Spain (2nd world)

oh, nice. it seemed to me that the distance is bigger. i've always wanted to live in central america and spean espanhol. sadly i lack the motivation to do anything. why are u using american dollar, thou?

Gov is taking money from us. Go fuck yourself you provincial piece of shit waste of air nigga

do you study at UNAM? Are there qts there? What about international students?

The best university in the English-speaking world is in the USA (3rd world), not in the UK (1st world). The simple truth is that shit world nations are better at wealth inequality so they produce more extremes.

Where is the best German-speaking uni then?

well thank you Sherlock, Spain is also the third country were Spanish is spoken due to the large number of population, it goes by Mexico, USA and Spain being the third.

themoreyouknow.JPG

I went a year @universidad de Madrid. Lovely people, thanks for all the hospitality, literally everyone at campus de cantoblanco were a charm.

Ay caramba!

I also studied there for a while. Loved taking the train to the uni.

>tfw more people speak Spanish in the US than all of Spain

Qts are at architecture, film, visual arts, medicine, laws and literature. People from another countries are cool. Made friends with a polish and a french girl, i know a guy from Haití and 2 dudes from Venezuela

exactly and that's the joke.

ahahah chilango shit calling the superior north a province lel

No fucking way, how cool is that. I was studying biochemistry there.

Zürich,Switzerland

>Spain
>2nd world

Since when the region in wich take place all the beheadings, shotings, narco corridos and amapola picking consider themselves superior?

>tfw you didnt choose to go to UNAM and your uni fucked itself up because commie strikes

fags

Is architecture a good major in Mexico?my fresa cousin always posts about it like he is hot shit. Here the USA its always listed as on of the worst majors

>Spain (2nd world)

>italian navy
>fourth world

>Spain (2nd world)
>(2nd world)
>2nd fucking world
spic education lmao

This is a dumb fuck argument, it's a national university, Mexico City has it[s own the same as any other state. Yes, it's located in the nation's capital, as it should be.

Dont tease the Spaniards too much you might wake them up from their siestas and get raped and colonized again.

This
We will send soldiers like pic related to bully you and mock your benis

please reconquistar me pls

Hola pijos

DELETE

pero esto es

Effects after the civil war and a little interference by the US

Cause they unironically think they're white

>campus de cantoblanco
my sister studied there too

Magisterio

The best-university in the Spanish-speaking world is in California...

>Spain (2nd world)
You never been in Spain. It's obviously first wurld.
Even after the 2008 crisis.

Fuiste a SAN CANUTO 2016?

fiestaca llena de porreros