/got/ general

Old Nan edition

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SOhwrjkso4
youtube.com/watch?v=TMgUIPvAlLI&list=PLCsx_OFEYH6vAkHO0gakDrZ8Kuteu-nUn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jon!

post your face when NK kills Drogon in one single blow.

Disregard that, came first

More like old MAN, look at that mustache

>You win a tourney
>Daario makes her horny

>She's the woman of your dream
>Daario fucks her until she screams

>She's the queen of Meereen
>In her pussy Daario cums in

>You are her bloodrider
>Daario rides her

Who the fuck is this guy? Is this leak true?

That's Jon Snow evil twin.

Jack Frost

Jon's fat twin

When are we getting the pale spiders big as hounds she mentioned?

Old Nan is actually bran telling himself stories of himself in the past

jack black of castle black.

Nth for Shireen

VALYRIAN

STEEL

ARMOR

youtube.com/watch?v=6SOhwrjkso4

7:18

I guess this confirms Preston isn't a virgin.

How does an autist get laid?

Ned's weak spot is the murder of children. It's implied to be PTSD induced from Lyanna...

a couple of questions about /got/ lore regarding the targaryens

1. why do they style themselves dragons? is every targaryen a dragon?
2. does being a dragon mean that you are immune to high temperatures?
3. if yes, why did viserys die? was he not a dragon?
4. if no, could daenerys survive having molten metal poured on her face?
5. if no, why did she claim that her brother wasn't a dragon?
6. is the fire-immunity trait a gene or magic? if it's a gene, shouldn't daenerys lose her hair each time she is engulfed by flames (no dna in hair)? if it's magic, what determines whether you get it or not?

thanks my lads

This is getting boring you guys. Fuck Shireen. Who cares about her?
Stannis is not the rightful king.

With an autistic girl.

JUST

JONSA

Nuke yourself shill

Gregor Clegane in Valyrian Steel Plate wielding a Valyrian Steel Greatsword. It's basically a weapon of mass destruction to white walkers.

Underrated posts

>Please stop objectifying me, I can't take it anymore

>Gregor
>not Barristan or Arthur Dayne

I care.

What does it say 40 seconds in? I can't read that writing. Is it just a spoiler of the story?

He looks attractrive in this one image, normally he doesn't look attractive to me at all.

He looks better with the beard

1-6: Noone knows

Gregor, Barristan, and Arthur Dayne then. All equipped with Valyrian Steel swords and armor. Can they take the entire White Walker army?

"No".

Wait is this really him? What's wrong with his face?

he looks weird without beard

Can they defeat shirtless Ramsay though?

You probably like the guyliner he's got on

>not Karl Tanner in Valyrian Steel Plate wielding Valyrian Steel Daggers

no beard

>Cersei killed Jon Arryn
>believing Lysa Arryn

With a silver coin in his pocket.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

He looks 30+ jfc

Name one thing about the show that triggers you more than anything else.

>Kinslaying is no big deal

Because, like Bran, the actor looks Jewish AF.

shut up samefag

>1. why do they style themselves dragons? is every targaryen a dragon?
Cause they had dragons? Also no: It's genetic but not everyone has the genes.
>2. does being a dragon mean that you are immune to high temperatures?
No.
>4. if no, could daenerys survive having molten metal poured on her face?
Yes, but only with some sort of magic going on.
>5. if no, why did she claim that her brother wasn't a dragon?
Cause he acted like a total retard pussy boi.
>6. is the fire-immunity trait a gene or magic? if it's a gene, shouldn't daenerys lose her hair each time she is engulfed by flames (no dna in hair)? if it's magic, what determines whether you get it or not?
You're in the right track though in the books her hair burns as well. DnD don't care about such petty details.

People seem to forget things that have happened. Like Jaime and Cersei not giving a damn about Myrcella's murder anymore.

I'd R'hllor her hunger if you know what I mean

>hehe I posted it again

Whitewashing of Cersei

KellyC's army has impressive numbers and will probably have no issues taking over King's Landing, but just taking the iron throne doesn't do anything yet.
Ever since the thing with Joffrey, everyone is kind of divided, so like the entire north is separate from the crown.
KellyC can't take over the freezing cold north with a bunch of shirtless guys. I don't think it's in their character to put on thicker clothing either. They'd be like "we're dothraki. Dothraki don't put on shirts! If you command us to put on shirts you're no real Khaleesi"
I also hope she doesn't prematurely use the dragons and have them killed by archers. She still needs them to fight the white walkers.

i would to be h

1. Because they can hatch and ride dragons
2. No, just more resistant
3. See 2
4. In the books, no, in the show probably
5. Because she just assumes that "fire can't kill a dragon"
6. a)When she hatched dragons it was magic in the books but apparently not in the show. b)Yes, she should lose her hair. c)We don't know, but George said that Drogo's pyre was a one-off thing.

1) Because they've been having dragons for centuries, plus every Westerosi noble family takes their sigil animals too seriously. No they are not "dragons". Last Targ who believed that died by drinking wildfire.
2)Targs generally have a tolerance on high temperatures due to their Valyrian genes.
3)Because molten gold on your face can and will kill you. I cannot stretch that further.
4)Book Danaerys would die. Show Daenerys wouldn't, because apparently she's fireproof.
5)Figuratively speaking only and cause he regularly said "you've awoken the dragon".
6)Tolerance is gene based. Immunity is magic based, because of her link with actual living dragons.

Northern houses don't give a shit that House Bolton is taking over the North.

That time again lads

Kek

You gotta read between the lines, Cersei never gave a fuck because she always believed 100% in the prophecy she herself was fulfilling.

She only pretended to care when Joffrey died because she needed to be convincing if she wanted to kill Tyrion. But it was Cersei who killed Robert and put the crazy product of an incestuous relationship on the throne even though she knew that wouldn't work out.

Is the night king waiting for someone to off Ramsay since he knows he would get wrecked by him and 20 good men?

>episode 9 is ACTUALLY called Battle of the Bastards
did d&d lose their mind or what?

Are you actually rooting for this shitty character? She needs to die.

Know something that triggers me?

>Clegane confesses infront of hundreds of witnesses that he raped and murdered Elia Martell and her kids
>Dorne doesnt bat an eye

What if Dorne asks for Clegane's head instead? so Jaime and Bronn would go to dorne to delvier it instead of the shenanigans they had

K A Y A 2bh lads

The North Remebers

does it matter
they are all nice

>Cersei never gave a fuck

No, her love for her children is literally the only sympathetic thing about her. She's passionate about her kids.

>Leaf claims she is 200 years old
>WW are thousands of years old
>The show shows Leaf creating the first ww

D&D fuck up again or is Leaf lying?

roll

kill yourself

I'M GON' FUG THE DRAGON QUEEN IFF I GET VE SALT FRONE WITH MUH COCK DEY TOOK MY SHIBS LET'S GO MURDER MY NIECE AND NEFEW

Take a wild guess

arr rook same

Did leaf say that in the show?

Watch this playlist faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=TMgUIPvAlLI&list=PLCsx_OFEYH6vAkHO0gakDrZ8Kuteu-nUn

1. they were dragonlords of valyria, so they want to be closely associated with the power of dragons. they kind of are dragons, they control them.

2. in the show yes, in the books no. targs don't have fire immunity or anything in the books.

4. in the show, probably yes. she seems to be completely resistant to heat and fire in the show

6. she loses her hair in the books. there's a lot of mystical prophecy stuff going on with dany, so you can't really pin point what exactly makes her so special, could be magic, could be the gods intervening, could be genetic, who knows.

no

Why salt throne? Why not keep it as Seastone throne/chair?

no she didn't so that might be the last option, that there is another deviation from the books

Classic Euron.

pol pls. she's perfect

go fuck yourself

preston LEAVE

The twist is that the bastards are actually Gendry and Tommen, and it's a battle for the Iron Throne.

Tyrion's entire portrayal from the Season 4 finale onwards.

Dinklage's Tyrion was actually pretty good from season 1 to 2, kind of lacking in season 3 but mostly really good in season 4. But everything, from Jaime and Tyrion saying goodbye without the Tysha reveal and without the "Lancel, Oswell and Moon Boy" line, coupled with killing Shae in self defence and saying "I loved Shae" instead of "I loved Tysha" were the final nails in the coffin.

From then on, for the entirety of season 5 and 6, Tyrion has been nothing more than a literal meme character.

His last good scene was Oberyn declaring himself as his champion.

pretty sure that the bastards won't be ramsay and jon then

Obviously that's the case since Bloodraven also claims to be 1000 years old in the show

>Whitewashing
what are you talking about

what did he mean by this?

That's what she wants you to believe but in truth fucking Jaime is all she really cares about because they are the only two people in the universe.

Seastone throne

Rhymes, so saying it over and over sounds retarded.

D&D have to call it a throne though otherwise the retarded fans wont know it's a royal chair of office.

>June 12: “No One”: Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) finds cause for concern. Cersei (Lena Headey) prepares for the worst. Sansa (Sophie Tuner) takes control. Arya (Maisie Williams) is not alone. Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss; directed by Mark Mylod.
>June 19: “Battle of the Bastards”: Ramsay (Iwan Rheon) surprises his audience. Jon (Kit Harington) retaliates. Dany (Emilia Clarke) is true to her word. Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss; directed by Miguel Sapochnik.
>June 26: “The Winds of Winter”: A queen comes forth. Euron (Pilou Asbæk) reveals himself. Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) meets a friend turned foe. King’s Landing awaits justice. The Night’s Watch gathers. Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss; directed by Miguel Sapochnik.
Thoughts?

Objectively wrong.
Tyrion is present in the scene where Oberyn fights The Mountain

Sorry for the noob question, but where can I watch the recent season 6 episodes of GoT?

Then why did she do stupid things that got 2 out of 3 of them dead so far? And a 3rd stupid thing, arming the faith, which will probably get her last kid killed.
>killing Rob putting psycho kid on the thrones
>expecting him not to get assassinated

>choosing the Mountain for the champion in Tyrions trial when the Dornish prince who wanted him dead more than anything else was there
>being surprised that the Dornish don't care he was killed in a trial by combat and they kill her daughter in revenge

>arming the faith just so she can fuck with her sons wife and her brother
>being surprised that crazed religious fags take everything too far and even imprison and humiliate her too

Sounds like a plausible theory to me that she really just wants her kids dead as soon as possible to get it over with and grieve because she always believed in the prophecy.

>Jon Snow was resurrected by Melisandre and both are casually walking next to us? Sure, whatever.
>Some crazy psychopath with no political cunning runs the north now? Sure, just join on his side and support him.
>Some monks with clubs take the Queen an his brother prisoner while we all stand idly by? Sure, why not?
>A guy that just came back from somewhere and killed the king is now the king? Sure, whatever.
>Danaerys hides behind a rock and suddenly emerges with a dragon that she has perfect control over? YEAAAH.

Oh god don't remind me about this. It was also the point when they truly started butchering Jaime.