Toy Story has aged like poo visually

Toy Story has aged like poo visually.

What does Sup Forums think of the Toy Story series? Looking forward to 4?

1>3>2 imo btw desu senpai

Toy Story 1-3 made a perfect trilogy, don't know why they want to fuck it up with 4

Apparently 4 isn't even a continuation but a spin off sort of thing.

WUT! Well that's terrible

2 > 1 > 3

This

This is why it's best to watch 90s movies on VHS

Very correct senpai desu

How was 2 better than 1?

>spin off sort of thing

why are they making it toy story 4, then? they've been releasing shorts of the toys ever since 3 came out, they dont need to capitalize on a sequel to make more.

3 is great but nowhere near the level of the first two. Andy playing with that little girl was hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

With 4 I'm kind of wary that they're choosing to focus on making it a romcom, and Pixar does have a track record of disappointment. Still, the last movie was great so I'm hopeful.

This. If they're going to do spin-offs they could just make a TV series.

I still think it looks great ya know, as a cartoon.

The textures and models are fucking shit nowadays, even compared to vidya. And animations (For the most part) are still solid however, as it the lighting. Not to mention to amount of AA used is still ridiculous.

Anyway yeah, I like 'em. The third one is probably my favourite, with the second being the weakest, and the first sitting nicely in the middle. Not sure why they're making a fourth movie though; Toy Story 3 had a perfect ending.

I honestly think the second one is better. I actually cried at Jessie's flashback montage, and I thought the ending to the third movie was trying to hard.

>Not sure why they're making a fourth movie though

They'll still have more adventures with Bonnie.

Gay af, senpai.

dumb ghettoposter

Fuck off underaged Veddit shit. Toy story literally advanced CGI technology and artistically when it came out. Urr durr muh cowadooty has better moving pixels farts piss shits. Fuck off.

congratz it started a trend that took the life and soul out of animation

How wasn't it. It was much funnier and has a plot based around a more compelling issue.

3D animation is at its best when done with anthropomorphic animals or things that aren't human (with the exception of the incredibles). When it tries to emulate humans too closely it loses a lot of character. I do wish there was more 2D animation though, it is sad that it has replaced drawn rather than accompanied it.

i like the way the original looks now more than ever